- Around 3+ years of professional experience in developing and designing User Interface (UI) web applications.
- Strong experience in applying design patterns, involved in developing ASP.NET web forms, win forms, 3 - tier applications with a combination of UML and VB.Net.
- 2+ Years’ experience in web interactive application UI using extJS 4.0 with AJAX.
- Experience with Web 2.0 User Interfaces; W3C standards and specifications, and user-centered design principles.
- Deep knowledge of Angular6 practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Experienced in designing table less web applications using CSS.
- Experience in developing Web based applications using LAMP (Linux, PHP, MySQL)
- Extensive experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe flash, Dream Weaver, MS Visio and Microsoft Front Page.
- Experience in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models, workflows, wireframes, screen flows, mockups and prototypes.
- Experience in designing Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Flow diagrams, Sequence diagrams using UML technology.
- Experience in SQL, MySQL, Mongo Db, PL/SQL Database Triggers, Cursors, Packages, Stored procedures, Functions and Exceptions.
- 3 years of experience with Twitter BootStrap.
- Expert in developing Object-Oriented Web applications using MVC architecture.
- Strong Hold on Object Oriented Programming (OOP’S) Concepts.
- Working experience with MySQL which includes configuration, query optimization, full-text search indexing and de-normalization.
- Expertise in developing UI patterns, UX patterns, Illustrations GUI designs, page layouts and Rich Interfaces by using Adobe Flash, Action Script 2.0, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Fireworks and Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap4
- Experience using Action Script and Java Script frameworks like JQuery, knockout JS Sencha (ExtJs), DOJO.
- Experience in working with HTML Controls, Server Controls, Validation Controls, Master Pages and Themes, Web parts, State Management, ASP.NET Security, Configuring and Deployment.
- Experience in handling Internet Information Server (IIS), Apache, Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS), TCP/IP and SMTP protocols.
- Experience in working with clients on-site, analyzing software requirements and developing solutions and procedures.
- Strong team builder having excellent analytical skills with capability to handle new technologies
IDE, HTML Editor: Sublime Text, WebStorm, EclipseIDE3.6, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Text Pad, Notepad++, Firebug, HTTP Watch, IntelliJ Idea, NetBeans IDE 7.3.1
Programming Languages: Java Script, Python, C, C++, Java
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0.37 HTTP Web Server
Operating Systems: Windows XP (Prof), Windows 7, Mac OS X (Lion)
Browser: IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle9x/10x, MS-Access, PL/SQL, T-SQL, MySQL, Mongo DB Cassandra.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Confidential, Wichita, Kansas
UI/Angular JS Developer
- Participated in daily stand-ups to monitor and check the progress of tasks assigned to the team members.
- Working experience on Angular 4 to create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Worked with the Business Analysts/Product Owners to understand and discuss about the requirements of the web application.
- Participated in Scrum meetings for every two weeks that involves Core Service side developers to discuss about the data workflow and regarding any impediments that occurred during the work progress.
- Used Visual Studio to create and assign of tasks/bugs attached with the respective Product Backlog Items (PBIs) along with the time estimation.
- Developed the web pages that have tables/grids using UI Grid.
- Used UI Bootstrap developed by Angular UI team for Date-picker, Dropdown and Pagination.
- Worked on building Multi-browser applications using RAD JS framework optimized for IOS, Android and Mobile browsers.
- Designed the application using HTML5, AngularJS, JQLite, CSS, ng-Grid, Bootstrap, CSS, Web-API, ngroute and responsive web-design for mobile access
- Designing web pages for HTML files that supports AJAX component, Rich design time UI to use AJAX libraries such as Dojo, jQuery.
- Implemented User Interface using HTML, CSS, Type script, Bootstrap 3.X, Angular 2
- Designed Sitetree.xml for entire architecture using with XML.
- Developed web applications based on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Developed various PHP headers and PHP cookies which handle the project.
- Developed Single Page Application using AngularJS framework for building dynamic web applications.
- Worked on with Angular JS framework and partly used Backbone Js Framework.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, XHTML, Angular JS, Angular 2/4 Node JS, Gulp, UI Bootstrap, Browserify, RAD JS, Backbone JS, KARMA, JASMINE, DOM 3.0, MVVM, MVC, JSON, AJAX, MS Office, TFS 2012, Visual Studio 2013.
Confidential, Hightstown, NJ
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML 5.
- Coordinated with the Business Analysts and conducted feedback sessions with the Associates in order to understand the requirements of the user interface layout of the web application.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Developed cross-browser/platform with ReactJS, NodeJS, JQuery, AJAX and HTML5/CSS3 to desired design specs for single page layout using code standards.
- Worked on Angular 4 Templates, Directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services, Data Binding
- Creating components for UI pages for different websites and search pages using React, Redux.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer’s tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Developed the reusable components using React JS and ES6 for multiple.
- Worked with React JS to build bootstrap components for UI web objects. Linked with API data to view render virtual DOM dynamically.
- Created the logos, images and icons that were used across multiple pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, CSS3 and Ajax.
- Responsible for track on technologies stack includes AngularJS, jQuery, Ext. JS, Underscore.js, LESS, Java, MySQL, and Cassandra.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML5
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA standards.
- Developed Animation Button, Navigation Bars using BootStrap.
- Helped to create a mobile friendly website with BootStrap.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Angular JS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Used Ajax to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Updated the website from time to time for special Requirements.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Junior UI Developer
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed administrative UI interface for a data gathering, and reporting tool using jQuery UI, and Backbone.js.
- Automated updates of mobile applications JSON metadata on palm.com with Perl and XML.
- Converted obsolete Java web interface into a Rich Internet Application using ExtJS .
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls with ASP.Net validation controls.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Performing extensive programming in PHP/MYSQL to achieve all functionality.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
- Normalized and re-indexed the database tables by understanding its schema.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
- Managing all versions of the website (Development, Beta and Production).
- Actively involved in configuring the website in all these environments.
- Managing all backups and recovery and version control for this environment.
- Followed Agile Practices for developing the application.