- An certified experience consultant who worked with teams that were responsible for delivering business side reporting and analysis and technical implementation of enterprise web analytics systems (such as adobe analytics, IBM coremetrics, Google Analytics, etc).
- 7+ years of Industry experience in web development and working with Web Analytics platforms.
- Played a key role on Web and Digital Marketing Analytics projects, including strategy, design, implementation, operation and evolution.
- Filled in roles that covered all aspects of the software development lifecycle and include working alongside Customer Engagement, Marketing Strategy, and technology teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Managing analytical tag migration program from legacy system to new tag management system (GTM).
- Collect technical requirements, implement Adobe Marketing Cloud components and multi - report tagging using Dynamic Tag Management (DTM), Tealium.
- Provided strategies to help out clients think about, setup, and maintain Analytics infrastructure, and analysis that informs clients on their existing or future analytics implementations and the business results they drive.
- This included planning, execution, optimization and working to establish an overall marketing strategy as it relates to web analytics and tracking.
- Functioned in a cross-functional environment with various technical and business stakeholders to scope and establish a web analytics implementation for new and existing initiatives.
- Proficient converting scope and requirements documents to Solution Design Documents.
- Established analytics strategies, measure of success, and KPI’s
- Participated in clients' QA and deployment processes (comfortable with different implementation approaches, i.e. Agile, Waterfall).
- Managed expectations in data & reporting delivery and implementation efforts.
- Provided support to end users, providing on-the-spot training or custom solution design as needed.
- Assisted business stakeholders to increase and improve their usage of Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) and other analytics platforms.
- Advised key business stakeholders & drive success based on their most important business KPIs.
- Worked effectively with technology and engineering teams, on tracking standards and tag implementation guidelines, from concept to execution of tracking features.
- Maintained enterprise consistency & best practices in data collection standards.
- Performed periodic validation of data collection techniques and quality.
- Experienced with Tag Manager, Adobe Target, or other related platforms.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics debugging tools such as Omniture SiteCatalyst and debugging tools like Charles, HTTPWatch or WASP
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Familiar with multiple implementation approaches, such as s-code, Dynamic Tag Manager, or using a Data Layer
- Familiar with API integrations such as to Google Analytics or ExactTarget.
Analytics Environment: Omniture SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Data Warehouse, Report Builder, Discover, Adobe Target, Adobe Media Optimization, Dynamic Tag Management, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, comScore MediaMetrix, comScore VideoMetrix, Nielsen NetRatings, Hitwise, Akamai, Lightning Cast, Brightcove, Quantcast, Facebook Insights, MediaMind.
Analysis and Reporting: Mat lab, Minitab, SAS, R.
Operating System: Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Database: VSAM, MySQL
Programming Languages: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JSON, Java Script, SOAP, REST, COBOL, JCL, CICS, EASYTRIEVE.
TOOLS: Google Tag Manager (GTM), Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM),Tealium, Eclipse IDE, Ant, JIRA, Charles, Fiddler, ObservePoint, Chrome Developer Tools, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Viso, Access, and Outlook)
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Ecommerce Analytics Consultant (Implementation/Reporting)
- Lead the consumer reporting and analytics team for the Confidential internet channel which averages 3M unique visitors per month.
- Collect technical requirements, implement Adobe Marketing Cloud components and multi-report tagging using Dynamic Tag Management (DTM).
- Drove the analytics behind the most successful holiday period in the website’s history. Finished with a cumulative omni-channel impact of 90k gross ads, around 1M upgrades and close to 2M sales.
- Spearhead numerous projects simultaneously, including holiday promotions, sales funnel optimization, internal site search, omni-channel impact, device launches, store locator optimization, mobile broadband portal, landing pages, and self-serve.
- Reporting and analytics lead on multiple phases of the site migration to ATG/Endeca. Provide Adobe SiteCatalyst tagging requirements, testing and validation across the desktop, mobile and tablet platforms. Also create and present daily performance analysis to executives and business stakeholders to inform decisions throughout the migration process.
- Support the team in the development and maintenance of key web, business and marketing KPIs, definitions and operational processes to support Finance, Sales, Marketing and IT for the internet channel.
- Extensive use of web analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Coremetrics.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze program successes in areas such as subscriber growth, churn, campaign effectiveness, customer experience, revenue stimulation and omni-channel impact.
- Create Solution Design Reference (SDR) documents, analytics roadmaps, test plans, and project documentation
- Work directly with executives and business stakeholders in prioritizing marketing initiatives and allocating the necessary analytics resources.
- Manage SiteCatalyst tagging requirements, implementation and testing of all new and modified existing web properties, both internal and vendor initiated.
- Maintain data integrity by ensuring all tags are correctly implemented.
- Facilitate SiteCatalyst trainings and created SiteCatalyst training video along with accompanying documentation.
Senior Data and Web Analyst
- Manage the team to ensure that every important decision is backed by solid data that’s clearly represented and understood.
- Determine media spend for a several million dollar budget while managing vendors to maximize return on investment across three major cards.
- Measure and analyze performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals to identify trends while optimizing spend and performance based on those insights.
- Placing actionable, timely and accurate data and analysis into the hands of those who need to make informed decisions.
- Understand digital marketing including search, display, email and web site user experience and behavior data to create valuable analysis and reporting.
- Increased campaign performance by creating, managing and planning marketing promotions across various cards and basing decisions on data, testing and past performance.
- Implemented Dynamic Tag Management across several sites and placed tagging responsibilities within my team to increase efficiencies and IT resource impact.
- Measured and analyzed media impact on ecommerce channels, overall business and other media types. By revealing inefficient spend, we were able to optimize spend by hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud Analytics, Dynamic Tag Management, Target, Data Warehouse, Report Builder, Social, Media Optimizer, and Search and Promote
- Monitor the performance of competing ecommerce sites and keep tab on their activities.
- Re-implemented Omniture SiteCatalyst creating a much more sophisticated reporting suite and additional metrics as well as a global suite for interaction across all three brands.
- Newly introduced a database integrating various, disparate data sources.
- Extensive use of web analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Coremetrics.
- Continuous research and review of site using debuggers to ensure accurate tagging
- Created and managed real time reports, analysis and dashboards for senior management
- Responsible for monthly product and financial forecasting and annual budget for all three brands
- Actively lead in data and process improvements establishing a consistent, coherent approach to data throughout the organization and tie analytics into all functions
- Developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Designed and developed code for table less web interfaces using XHTML, CSS, and DOM.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application.
- Used jQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Manual Monitoring of Production and UAT batches
- Batch statistics preparation
- Lights out batch caluclation
- Escalation of production abends.
- Batch Health Checks