- 7+ years of IT experience with 2+ years in Java/ J2EE and 5 years in Adobe CQ5, AEM5.6, AEM 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 to build websites, apps and forms.
- Good understanding to develop Content Management System applications using CRXDE and Eclipse IDEs.
- Developed custom AEM components on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST based web development framework on top of JCR), CRX(Day's commercial JCR Implementation), and CQ5 (Day's latest suite of WCM, DAM, and Social Collaboration applications).
- Competence in AEM concepts such as custom CQ Components on top of JCR, CRXDE, CQ platform and use of core frameworks includes Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Integrated LDAP for user access to the CMS system for authoring, publishing and workflow management.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE - Lite, RAD, and Eclipse.
- Good web page design skills and work experience in developing web applications covering front-end/ UI using the web internet technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, CSS2/3, JS, JQuery, Json, XML, AJAX and Content Management Systems with emphasis on W3C and usability standards.
- Migrated components from legacy CQ5 CMS to new implementation on AEM 6.1 and AEM 6.2.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
- Excellent work experience in Adobe Day CQ5 WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache sling, template development, CQ5, Component Development, Architecture, Administration and installation of author and Publish instances, etc.
- Strong in AEM DAM, developed custom code to create assets, renditions, and creating custom metadata for assets and assign Tags to assets.
- Experience in developing Custom Bundles and Servlets on Adobe Felix.
- Proficient Experience in working with OSGI bundles, Event Handling, Sling Servlets, Sling Listeners, Sling Schedulers and Sling Config.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Strong Experience with Java technologies including: Java Collections, Multi-Threading, JSP, JDBC, Servlets.
- Very good implementation knowledge and hands on SOAP Web services (JAX-WS) and RESTful Web services (JAX-RS).
- Rich experienced in writing SQL queries with RDBMS skills in MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle, etc.
- Solid knowledge in Web Services using Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) and Web/Application servers like WebLogic6.1/8.1, WebSphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0
- Developed data import services to the JCR to save content authors from having to re-enter information already stored in data stores.
- Proficient in developing integrated business applications using Hibernate, Spring framework (Spring Core Framework, AOP, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and Spring Security), Struts, JSF Framework and Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB).
- Strong experience in using version control tools like Git, GitHub, Subversion (SVN) and CVS.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Adapt to new technologies and environment and active role as team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills from design through delivery.
CQ5/AEM: Adobe CQ5.X, AEM6.X, Adobe CRX, Apache Sling
Java&J2EETechnologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, spring, Struts
Frameworks& Web services: MVC, Hibernate, Spring, SOAP, REST, JUnit
Programming Languages: C, Java
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL
Web Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Romulus, MI
Adobe CQ5/ AEM Developer
- Installed and configured version 6.3 of Adobe AEM Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Developed custom templates, components, and widgets using AEM and integrated Components with Angular JS.
- Worked on launches functionality to drive business to create different release related launch pages so that they could be used to have release specific content changes.
- Created workflow model and workflows to push the content from author instance to publish instance upon approval.
- Proficient in Adobe AEM foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the AEM platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Implemented the Sling Servlet, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring WebAPI services and custom business logic in java.
- Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Used Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) and integration of AEM with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
- Exported Test Case Scripts (Java - Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the Selenium scripts and executed.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- Designed DAM taxonomy and tagging for the website elements allowing classifying them by several different categorizations at the same time.
- Created and executed Selenium test script suites using Selenium Web Driver.
- Involved in building, deploying the code, moving code to different environments and Supporting the application post production and maintenance.
- Worked and consumed RESTful and SOAP based web services.
- Used Maven as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments including Pipeline configuration, integration of plugins.
- Troubleshoot the issues raised in Jenkins while using for continuous integration and deployment.
- Developed custom widgets using Ext JS based on the requirement.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used jQuery, Angular JS to provide services to different components of portal.
- Interacting with business team for clarifications on the requirements.
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Analyzing and identifying the problems and fixing the issues.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Adobe CQ/AEM Developer
- Creating templates of the website using the framework, developing custom components using slightly and widgets as per the requirements and created workflows in AEM 6.2and responsible for the upgrade of AEM versions.
- Worked on HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and ExtJS for designing and implementing custom CQ5 components.
- Worked on customizing the foundation components in CQ5, provide workflows to extend functionalities and improve performance.
- Worked on Digital Asset Management (DAM), to manage and store all the media.
- Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application.
- Worked on style sheets to maintain the structure and improvise the appearance of Webpages.
- Involve with content management strategies, architecture and multichannel content delivery.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration.
- Implemented the Sling Filter, Felix Filter, Sling Servlet, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring webapp services and custom business logic in java.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA section 508(c) standards.
- Developed the application accessible for disabled users in accordance with Section 508 Compliance and WCAG 2.0.
- Implemented & enhanced the Physician Profile Importer to keep our Website up to date with the new doctors joining the Organization
- Used AngularJS for management of multi-step user input flows.
- Worked on Multisite Manager (MSM) so as to get same structure and content on all the versions of website.
- Used log4j for logging the messages.
- Wrote test cases for testing of CQ components and templates in both authoring and publishing environments.
- Developed sling servlets to perform various actions.
- Involved in daily meetings and worked in Agile Environment.
Environment: Adobe CQ5/AEM 6.1-6.3, Java, JDK, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML5, Angular JS, CSS3, Ajax, jQuery, Apache Sling, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, log4j.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Adobe CQ5 Developer
- Installing author/ Publishing instances.
- Upgraded all the current CQ5.6.1 instances to AEM 6.0.
- Strong Understanding and experience in implementation, customization, and integration of Adobe AEM/CQ5 sites.
- Implemented the internationalization (I18N) for newly developed components in AEM6.0.
- Developed components, templates and also created some workflows using the requirements in AEM 6.0.
- Configuring replication, reverse replication agents and Dispatcher cache.
- Experienced in creating AEM clustering and Package Creation/ installations, tree activations.
- Developed OSGI components/services, sling Servlets and AEM components/templates.
- Worked on the issues like Disable Targeting and JQuery Versioning which usually arise when upgrading from CQ5.6.1 to AEM 6.0
- Build new Jenkins Jobs for the new AEM instances.
- Configured Replication and Dispatcher Flush in the AEM.
- Experience in creating author/publisher clusters with dispatchers.
- Developed CQ Templates, Components, Widgets and OSGI Bundles in the AEM Instances.
- Integration of AEM Forms for customer experience in across multiple channels.
- Is working with Maven to build and generate the jar files to deploy in the Felix Console.
- Developed Custom Components and Workflows.
- Also, been working with the Cloud Versioning called Cloud Forge and also been in to using the Team.
- Forge the way to handle the agile methodology.
- Worked with DAM Assets, Package Manager, Package Share, Replication, JCR, XPath and other AEM APIs.
- Involved with the training of Content Authoring to the new AEM Content Authors.
- Experience with backup & restore of CQ instance.
- Used GIT and SVN versioning tools and Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Test.
- Execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Maven.
Environment: Java, JDK, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Adobe CQ5.6.1, AEM6.0, Apache Sling, CRXDE, WCM, Forms, Team Forge, Cloud Forge Jackrabbit, Jenkins, JIRA.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Held responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, including private, community and public cloud deployment models.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Developed static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system.
- Provided estimates, designs, and specifications for AEM templates, components, and workflows.
- Built various web pages using HTML, Angular JS, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Setup and configured Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages' html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Used Angular JS to provide services to different components of portal.
- Worked on Angular JS for reading and Posting JSON data.
- Experience creating CQ templates, Workflows, and CQ Administration.
- Every aspect of the web page, starting from title tags and Meta information to paragraphs of the content is designed and developed in such a way that it can be adjusted by content authors or restricted to only advanced administrators.
- Worked on dispatcher configurations for cache and load balancing.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Created Responsive Designs using HTML5, CSS3.
- Worked on Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
Environment: AEM 5.6.1, DAM, CQ Tagging, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Java, J2EE, Amazon AWS, Apache Maven, Angular JS, Rally, Restful Web Services, JAXP, JAXB, Axis, Jersey, Servlets, JDBC, MS SQL Server, HTML, Angular JS, JSP, AJAX, JUnit, log4j, Linux, Windows, ATTD
- Working with the team mates, and all levels of project mates including manager, team lead, BA, testers and client on understanding of functional and technical requirement upcoming projects and align framework to fulfill them.
- Understand the requirements and provide the technical expertise to project team covering database, middleware and web technologies.
- Used Struts for VO and JSF for VR, Spring framework and Hibernate ORM technology to make the application user friendly
- Responsible for design, coding and testing using OOP, Java EE technologies, Hibernate, other open source libraries.
- Managed offshore team on discussions for project developments, testing as per business requirements and provided support to resolve technical challenges.
- Used JAXB for mapping java classes to XML.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations and to achieve object persistency
- Developed multiple reports in PDF format using Jasper reports templates.
- Used Java Mail API, Web services, Tortoise SVN and CVS for multiple operations in development purposes.
- Developed APIs using PL/SQL, Triggers, and Procedures to interact with the oracle database.
- Used Jasper reports as a template to generate reports.
- Implemented gadgets using Apache shindig framework.