- Experienced in MVC frameworks like Django, Angular JS, Java Script, Jquery, React.js and Node.js. Flask and Pyramid, Well versed in Django ORM and SqlAlchamy and Extensive use of Linux (Ubuntu), SSH, Flask/Django.
- Proficient in SQL databases MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and no-SQL databases MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python) Architecture and Wrote Automation test cases using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, Maven, and Spring.
- Worked on AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Experienced in developing service oriented architecture (SOA) and web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL and UDDI.
- Good working experience in processing large datasets with Spark using Scala and Pyspark and Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Develop back-end RESTful APIs for hosts and containers management in Golang.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Hadoop Distributed file system data modelling, architecture and design principles and Developed Python Mapper and Reducer scripts and implemented them using Hadoop streaming.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extract and Django application integration with other infrastructure components such as the Golang user account servers.
- Experienced in developing WebServices with Python programming language and Good working experience in processing large datasets with Spark using Scala and Pyspark.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Design and SDLC methodologies using Rational Rose, Unified Modelling Language (UML) and Developed Web Applications using Java/J2EE, JSF on JVM.
- Built the web application by using Python, Django, AWS, J2EE, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle 10g and MongoDB and Knowledgeable with continuous deployment using Heroku and Jenkins.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database and Implemented machine learning algorithms in Spark and Python, for segmentation of data.
- Good experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Unix and Linux, Open stock and Expertise python scripting with focus on Devops tools, CI/CD and AWS Cloud Architecture.
- Experienced in working on Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Web Servers like Apache server, NGINX and Integrated Development Environments like Pycharm, Eclipse, MyEclipse, JDeveloper and RAD, Built the web application by using Python, Django, AWS, J2EE, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle 10g and MongoDB.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented design and coding. Good knowledge of various Design Patterns and UML and Wrote Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
- Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Used R Language among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
- Have good idea about tools like Bugzilla, Jira, Confluence, and Axosoft and Design the front end of company website with CSS, Sass, and Bootstrap and implemented Web Services based on SOA architecture with Restful.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Waterfall Methodologies and Familiar with concepts and devices such routers, switches and TCP/IP protocols and OSI layer.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Sr. Python Developer
- Developed frontend and backend modules using Python on Django including Tastypie Web Framework using Git.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database and Worked on MYSQL data lineage process to map source to target DB, table and column mappings using OO Python.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity and Designed, developed and deployed CSV Parsing using the big data approach on AWS EC2.
- Created MySQL queue using AWS SNS, SQS, and Golang (Go), to concurrently process SQL queries in the background and Built a Golang web server to host multiple tools so other have http access to them.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services (AWS) and Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework and spring frame work using DJANGO.
- Dynamic implementation of SQL server work on website using SQL developer tool and Experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins and Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Used Sqoop to import the data from RDBMS to Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and later analyzed the imported data using Hadoop Components and Created and maintained Technical documentation for launching HADOOP Clusters and for executing Hive queries and Pig Scripts.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework and Development of Isomorphic ReactJS and Redux driven API client applications.
- Developed Ruby/Python scripts to monitor health of Mongo databases and perform ad-hoc backups using Mongo dump and Mongo restore.
- Performed data analysis, feature selection, feature extraction using Apache Spark Machine Learning streaming libraries in Python and Creating data pipelines using Apache Spark, a big-data processing and computing framework.
- Developed real-time Video Processing and Analytics framework written in Golang and C.
- Developing applications using RESTFUL architecture using Node.js and PHP as backend languages and Used Numpy for Numerical analysis and Used Spring Framework to support the Hibernate tool and Struts.
- Implemented a wide variety of statistical and graphical techniques, including linera and nonlinera modeling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, and others using R and its libraries.
- Involved in the Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) to develop the application and Worked closely with software developers and DevOps to debug software and system problems.
- Followed AGILE development methodology to develop the application and Used the GO Programming Language to refactor and redesign the legacy databases.
- Used and customized apache server to for checking our developed project and Used AWS for application deployment and configuration and Implemented web applications in Flask frame works following MVC architecture and Worked on Server side programming using TCP/IP protocol.
- Used Test driven approach (TDD) for developing services required for the application and Implemented Integration test cases and Developing predictive analytic using Apache Spark Scala APIs.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design and Used Git to resolve and codingthe work on python and portlet.
- Used several python libraries like wxPython, numPY and matPlotLib and I was involved in environment, code installation as well as the SVN implementation and Hands-on experience with Hadoop applications (such as administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning).
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models and Apache Cassandra and Experienced in developing Restful applications with HATEOAS and documenting the API in Swagger.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval and Automation of various administrative tasks on multiple servers using DevOps.
Environment: Python 3.3, PyQT, PyQuery, MVW, HTML5, CSS3, DOM, Angular.js, Shell Scripting, JSON, Rest, Apache Web Server, Django, SQL, UNIX, Windows, AWS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Numpy, IPython, sqlalchemy, Django Tastypie
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Worked on server side applications with Django using Python programming and used python libraries like Beautiful Soup and matplotlib and Built efficient Node.js backend for client web application.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database. Developed Scala programs with Spark for data in hadoop ecosystem.
- Improved understanding of Unit Testing, learned Golang and its testing framework, familiarized and created RPC-based service for reading large volume of data from PostgreSQL using GO (Golang).
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, robotparser, itertools and pickle for development amd worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
- Used Ajax and JQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers and Worked on configuring TCP/IP, network interface, assigning static routes and hostnames.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing MVT/MVC architecture using Django, Flask, Webapp2 and spring web application frameworks.
- Experience in Implementation of MVC architecture using Spring MVC and SOAP web service and SOAPUI and Creating data pipelines using Apache Spark, a big-data processing and computing framework.
- Experience in leading multiple efforts to build Hadoop platforms, maximizing business value by combining data science with big data.
- Implemented AJAX for dynamic functionality of a webpages for front end applications.
- Worked in the DevOps team, delivered new agile environments & build/release/configuration and deployment automation/monitoring using Jenkins, ant, maven, artifactory, chef, custom scripting and Jira for ticketing.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap for responsive webpages and Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing jQuery and Angular JS.
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application and Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS).
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQLdb package to retrieve information.
- Developed various algorithms for generating several data patterns and Worked on Node.js for developing server side web applications and Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Implemented advanced procedures like text analytics and processing using the in-memory computing capabilities like Apache Spark written in Scala.
- Developed the project in Linux environment and Used Agile Methodology and SCRUM Process.
- Worked on creating documents in Mongo database and Maintained the versions using GIT and sending the release notes for each release.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Involved in developing web applications using Django Framework to implement the model view control architecture.
- Involved in Developing a Restful service using Python Flask framework and created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Exposure on Multi-Threading factory to distribute learning process back-testing and the into various worker processes.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Managed, developed, and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, OracleDB, PostgreSQL, and VMWare API calls.
- Extensively used python modules such as requests, urllib, urllib2 for web crawling and implemented configuration changes for data models.
- Used Pandas library for statistics Analysis &Numpy for Numerical analysis and managed large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and sqlalchemy and interacted with QA to develop test plans from high-level design documentation.