- Over 8+ years of experience as a software developer including about 4 years as an iOS developer in designing & developing Rich User Interface applications, integrating with various Databases, Client - Server applications and as a Java developer.
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Extensive experience in iOS and Android application design and implementation using Objective-C, C++, SWIFT and Cocoa Touch respectively.
- Sound Knowledge and good working experience on launched iOS and basic knowledge on Swift programming language.
- Experience with Xcode and Interface Builder, Instruments, Mobility Tester and Static Analyzer including development, debugging, profiling, optimizing, and build process in Object Oriented Design Principles (OOD & OOP).
- Developed applications for almost all the departments, which helped me learn more and acquire knowledge on basic business processes.
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi-view application.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming language like Objective-C, C++ and Swift.
- Good understanding of Memory Management: ARC and non-ARC in iOS development.
- Experienced in working with data parsing forms such as XML and JSON, to dynamically display data on iPhone/iPad.
- Proficient skills in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Expert in Object oriented design patterns in Cocoa/Cocoa Touch.
- Experience developing mobile Graphical User Interface using Interface Builder, Android SDK, Backbone.js, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, and AJAX.
- Expert level skills on developing mobile libraries to consume Mobile APIs.
- Expert level skills in developing custom UI components for iOS native environment.
Mobile Platforms: Appcelerator Titanium, PhoneGap, jqtouch, Sencha Touch
Mobile Technology: AJAX, Flash, Flex, Silverlight, ActionScript CorelDraw, iPhone, iPad,Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, Table
Java MVC Framework: Spring Hibernate
Database: Oracle/ MYSQL/ DB2 SQL, PL/ SQL
Application servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, and Glassfish
Confidential - Reston, VA
Sr. Mobile Application Developer
- Analyzing the requirements, project planning, designing the architecture, delegating tasks to team members.
- Building API layer, frameworks, business rules, and core components.
- Complete application development, using design patterns such as MVC, MVP, and Singleton.
- Collaborating with UI team to improve and finalize application design.
- Managing team members, assigning modules to each individual, and monitoring the tasks to optimize development time.
- Handling multiple projects, improvising features based on customer needs, without compromising on quality of the app.
- Handling complete App Store submission and Enterprise deployment process.
- Handling code versioning using Git, code review, creating PBI's for new features, branching, revising tasks for quality and correctness.
- Mentoring junior team members, working with cross-functional groups, and communicating effectively with senior management.
- Working in agile environment, scheduling weekly status meeting to track the development progress, analyzing the solutions for issues, and improve overall progress.
- Overall Seven years of software development experience with Five years of iOS development experience in developing iPhone and iPad apps using Objective-C, C++, Swift and Cocoa Touch testing, maintaining and publishing iOS apps internally and on App Store.
- Implemented MHA (Master High Availability) for My SQL, added custom Perl code snippet for graceful online/manual (panned) failover
- Built a REST ful API to save and retrieve geo locations using a remote server in Java using Spring, Mongo DB, Apache CXF, and JAX-RS
- Created Rest Web services using client Apache Axis.
- Designed and deployed server side EJB (Session Beans and Entity Beans) components on Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on servers including Web Sphere application server, Web logic Application server, J Boss application server and Apache Tomcat web server.
- Worked with version controlling tools, which includes Git Hub, SVN, CVS, Harvest & Clear case.
- Java Based Quality Center plug in which can be used in any tools such as Selenium, RFT etc.
- Revamped development process to Agile (Scrum) model of implementation
- Reviewed and analyzed requirements to design and implement functional specifications for the integration of the Front-End Interfaces and J2EE Server Machine for Web Tier JSP pages and Business Tier Enterprise Beans.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Complete understanding of iPhone/iPad/iPod architecture and various versions of iPhone Software Development Kit (SDK) that includes Xcode, UIKit, MapKit, WebKit, Instruments, iPhone simulator and Third Party frameworks.
- Good exposure to third party frameworks and IDEs-Xamarin, Cordova and Android Studio.
- The company's success with T-Mobile. Earned T-Mobile's trust by developing and implementing the test plans they and Windows phone 7 manufacturers needed.
- Support Blackberry Curve 8820 and 8830, Bold 9650, Bold 9700 and Torch 9800.
- Demonstrate with End User on how to use their smart phones and tablets.
- Used Spring MVC to implement REST architecture and get account activity, stock portfolio, cash flow, quantitative and analytics from web services and database. Applied JSON format to transfer data in services.
- Developed Hibernate Relationship and Inheritance Mapping using ORM in Hibernate to achieve features of gathering details of account activity by setting up search criteria.
- Collaboration technology planning, social media adoption and metrics Web 2.0 strategy
- Worked with business teams using agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- Developed iPhone and Android mobile app using Sencha Touch and Phone gap framework.
- Architect and develop EGIS Enterprise Spatial Portal application to improve the multi-faceted aspects of airport management using HTML5, DOJO, C# and ESRI ArcGIS.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTP and QTP, Appium to develop automation testing scripts for web, Jquery Mobile and client server applications.
Environment: iphone, ipad, android, windows phone7, Blackberry, tablets, Spring, Hibernate, MYSQL, Apache CFX, Rest, Eclipse, Web Logic, SVN, Selenium, Agile, JSP, Servlets, Maven, Web 2.0, SOA, Phone gap, Sencha Touch, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery Mobile, Angular.js, Node.js, Backbone.js.
Confidential - Reston, VA
Sr. Mobile Application Developer
- Designed GUI and interfaces with services for mobile applications, Asynchronous Programming in Android (such as Thread pool, Tasks and services).
- Provided guidelines to help the UI to match the Android Lollipop.
- Extensively worked with Android SDK version and Eclipse IDE while using an Android ADT plug-in.
- Developing Android application for anonymous sharing of media content using Android Studio.
- Implemented CSS3, DOM API, Dojo and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Developed a real time sports management web platform using WCF Services, T-SQL Stored Procedures, jQuery Mobile and Flex.
- Development of Android screens to display the data from API.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI and technologies used were Backbone.js, Can.js, and jQuery.
- Architected a customized network protocol used by client applications including Android, iOS and Windows Phone 7 to communicate with cloud architectures.
- Used BlackBerry JME JDE to test software on the device.
- Designed and developed the individual components of the system using C++ and CORBA.
- Maintaining and debugging Android project that communicates with proprietary Bluetooth devices.
- Implemented the whole Android side functions by Android SDK.
- Implemented Android side functions and accomplished unit-test and debug.
- Used Eclipse and Android Studio for developing, debugging, coding and deployment of the applications.
- Designed and Created Domain model and schema using Object-oriented design/ UML diagrams built SOAP Web Services.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application using .NET Framework ADO.Net entity framework architecture.
- Designed and developed the native based application using Xcode with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch and UIkit for quick and sleek interface.
- Developed and maintained mobile application for Smartphone and Tablets. Application focused on cross-departmental communication.
- Used PHP / MYSQL in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL and PHP) environment for creating dynamic data driven and interactive web pages.
- Developed and implemented many PhoneGap and Titanium applications along with Java and Objective-C plug-ins for iPad, iPhone and Android platforms.
- Designed, development, testing and implementation of WEB applications using Sencha Touch framework.
Technologies: Android, Android Studio, Android SDK, Titanium, Phonegap, Apache Cxf, Cocoa, Objective-C, Sencha Touch, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL, Rest, Iphone, Ipad, Windows, Phone 7, Blackberry, Jquery Mobile, Backbone.Js, Xcode, Tablet, PHP, Ruby Flash, .Net, Asp, Coreldraw, Eclipse, Maven, Web 2.0, Soa.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Created cross-platform mobile application prototypes with Adobe Air and PhoneGap.
- Designed the unique system logo and upgraded it to a brand new friendly web interface by JQtouch.
- Used Sencha Touch to create Android and iOS applications to support RoR app.
- Performed basic, system and performance testing on the iPhone/iPad application before sending them to the end to end testing team.
- Implemented live video broadcasting from Android camera to streaming server.
- Responsible for training of helpdesk personnel for BlackBerry and RightFax support.
- Developed portions of HTML5-based game for use in an online gambling promotion
- Implemented CSS3, DOM Api, DOJO and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Used DOJO to create interactive user interface.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML5 Sencha and online services with Flash/Flex.
- Developed portals using project specific custom components built in Flex.
- Develop Silverlight application using Onion/PRISM Architecture.
- Implemented business requirements using Actionscript.
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Developed Web Java/J2EE application (JSP, EJB) using Struts/Tomcat/Xerces for Sybase, JBuilder.
- Used Perl, Php and MySql to develop several web sites, SEO (search engine optimization) skills.
- Used TOAD for all database query testing and optimizations
- Involved in Creation, Manipulation and Supporting the SQL Server Database.
- Java and JSP developer for J2EE web application on WAS, DB2 and AIX.
- Written Web services using Apache Axis2 and generated the WSDL.
- Configuration and deployment of application on to Jboss application server
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the companies project management site and Mercurial
- Implemented Selenium IDE with java script for Web apps.
- Design and development of components, such as Class, and Sequence diagram in UML
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Developed multiple web applications using Drupal, Zend Framework
- Design and implement existing and new website features using ASP.Net
- Design and Develop programs in C/C++ to integrate as per the users requirements.
- Have used JAXB to marshal and unmarshal java objects to Communicate with the backend mainframe system.
- J2EE to communicate legacy COBOL based mainframe implementations.
Background Skills: iOS/Android, PhoneGap, Sencha Touch, Jquery mobile, Java, Swing, Blackberry, Tablet, WebSphere, DB2, Netbeans, Jboss, Visual Source Safe, Selenium, Mercurial, Water Fall Model, UML, JSP, Servlet, ANT, XML, EMC Documentum, Jira, Swing, cognos, Ilog, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, IBMMq Series, Apachi Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby Wordpress, Drupal, .Net, ASP, C++, Mainframe, COBOL, PL/I, JCL, SQL, SAS VB, ASP
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Understanding the Domain Knowledge for the Product, Requirements and Design Documents
- Wrote multithreaded programs to measure system performance
- Worked on GUI internationalization using JSP and Core Java
- Used Mercurial to keep track of versioning of the source code
- Worked on bug fixing
- Used JDBC APIs for database connectivity and data retrieval.
- Developing HardwareStoreMarketer.com site using ASP.Net.
- Strong Database programming using .NET, ADO with MS SQL Server, MS Access and Oracle backend. Extensively used Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Worked on various client websites that used Struts framework, Hibernate and OGNL
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on Weblogic Server
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, view, user-defined functions and triggers in SQL Server database for Reports module.
- Simulation was developed using C++.
- Implemented real-time patient prescription history verification system using C, Oracle PL/SQL on VMS platform.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source control.
- Manipulated data and performed data preparation using TSO, ISPF and SPF system utilities.
- Developed and implemented Legacy system programs by using COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL, JAVA and VSAM.
- Wrote stored procedures in Oracle PL/SQL for data entry and retrieval.
- Extracted and modified data from VSAM files for PDF reports.
- Automate nightly batch processing and job alerts using REXX.
- Responsible for migrating Websphere server and migrating IBM CICS Transaction.
- J2EE to communicate legacy COBOL based mainframe implementations.
- Designed and developed Message Flows and Message Sets and other service component to expose Mainframe applications to enterprise J2EE applications.
- Use FileAid datasets to validate backend results of test events.
- Configuring and analyzing JCL to execute mainframe batch.
- Actively involved in contributing to RFP and POC activities in IMS.
- Used standard data access technologies like JDBC and ORM tool like Hibernate
- Designed, implemented new website features and provided support, maintenance
Environment: Core Java, JSP, JUnit, Mercurial, Eclipse, .Net, JIRA, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate, Visual Source Safe, Weblogic, Oracle, OGNL, C, C++, Linux, MS SQL Server, COBOL, FileAid, REXX, ISPF, Mainframe, CICS, IMS, VSAM, JCL