- Expertise in developing large scale Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS (native and UI router) and Angular 2/4 (Router module).
- Expertise in ReactJS and working with React Redux architecture for complex state management and using React - Router and ES6 to develop Single Page Applications.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience in React JS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX concepts.
- Expertise in React Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Worked closely with Node.js and Express in designing Restful API.
- Fluent in developing applications using Angular2 features like components, pipes, Promises, modules, templates, metadata, data binding, routing and Angular CLI.
- Expert in all aspects of AngularJS like routing, modularity, dependency injection, service calls and custom directives for single page applications.
- Working knowledge using component based architecture provided by Angular2 with Typescript rendering the components using the additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Good hands on knowledge on creating components using @component directive, creating components inside another component.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular2 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC&MVVC Architecture.
- Hands on experience on CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SAAS
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic Web Pages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Experience in designing Database systems and writing SQL queries to perform CRUD operations on databases.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Extensive experience in Testing, Debugging and troubleshooting the existing code using Firebug and Chrome Inspector Tools.
- Experience in build tools, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, Webpack, Webpack-loaders, Browserify.
- Experience in performing unit-testing using Jasmine, Karma and end-to-end testing using Protractor.
- Expertise in using source code control system such as SVN, GIT.
- Worked in Waterfall model and Agile based development environment, following the sprint deadlines and participating in scrum meetings.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, quick learning, creative problem solving, interpersonal and client interfacing skills with strong leadership skills.
Framework: AngularJS/Angular2, React JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Node.js, Express, LESS, SASS
Database: PL/SQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB
IDE: VS Code, Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver, NetBeans, Sublime Text, Atom
Version Control: SVN, GitHub
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router concept.
- Good experience with asynchronous redux implementation of custom middleware using action creator. Also implemented redux-thunk.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Used Excel Builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Used flickity.js for creating carousel-images.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Have worked on AWS for fetch the pictures files from AWSto UI.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Monitoring the offshore work and providing technical help to the offshore team for their JIRA tickets.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Coraopolis, PAWeb Developer
- Responsible for building user interactive Web pages using HTML5, AJAX, ES6,Bootstrap, Typescript and Angular 2/4.
- Extensive usage of Bootstrap for layout as well as responsive design and SASSCSS for Responsive design.
- Extensively used Angular UI (AngularBootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented Interpolation, @Input variables, @Output variables, Bootstrapping, *ngFor, *ngIf, else, ng-template,custom event-binding the click event, custom property-binding, and Component decorator
- Created services with Angular2 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection (through Constructor) when creating components
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Produced content pages with CSS3 layout and style markup presentations.
- Used MongoDB for automatic scaling and performance.
- Stream data to create real time responsive charts and graphs using D3.js
- Used “NPM” and Angular CLI to create project and install dependency.
- Performed Unit testing on angular applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine.
- For testing our application’s browser compatibility used popular browsers like IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Used Version control through TortoiseGIT and communicate with all team members for latest updates.
- Actively participating in scrum meetings, status meetings and strongly reporting in day-to-day meetings.
Confidential, Durham, NCWeb Developer
- Gathered functional requirements, Created design documents related to HRMS.
- Drew UML diagrams like Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Developed proto types for various new account proposals
- Built the Responsive UI/UX screen using HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap.
- Responsible for all client-side UI/UX Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI and Angular JS.
- Developed single-page application with AngularJS (incl. routing, $resources etc) using UI and Native-routers.
- Involved in developing various AngularJS directives, filters and services.
- Implemented $promises to handle result of asynchronous functions.
- Worked with REST full APIs to transfer JSON format data between controllers and server.
- Used several Angular directives like UI-select, UI-bootstrap, UI-grid etc.
- Work with unit testing, continuous integration, and test-driven development.
- Created the exception hierarchy to handle the exceptions.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- For the version control we were using SVN.
- Used agile methodology, having valuable experience on using.
- Involved in software architecture, detailed design, coding, testing and creation of functional specs of Inventory management system.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Converted mock ups hand-written HTML and CSS with pixel perfect attention.
- Developed Single Page Application using AngularJS which was migrated from legacy application.
- Many AngularJS capabilities are being used including Customs directives, two-way data-binding, routing, templating, factories, services, etc.
- Worked closely with UI/UX designers to understand the detailed intuitive UI/UX prototypes and components.
- Responsible for Development of end to end client/server modules.
- Responsible to write Dynamic Validation by integrating and customizing standard JSF validation framework.
- Wrote Angular service for business logic, Factory, directives and custom directives to manipulate DOM.
- Responsible for checking cross-browser compatibility by using worked on different browsers like Safari, IE, Firefox and Chrome.
- Review system requirements and translate into design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in business acceptance of the results.