- Over all 8.5+ years Experience including 5+ years of Web Analytics consultant experience with expertise on Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, IBM Digital analytics (Coremetrics), WebTrends, Adobe Test & Target, Ensighten ETM, Clickstream, DTM, GTM etc.
- End to end implementation experience with Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics.
- Build, Analyze data systems (Adobe, Google analytics) with reliable data capture, report, schedule and analyze data.
- Proven ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative data analysis in B2C and B2B environments.
- Certified GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification)
- Experience of working with different product scrums (JIRA, Trello) across verticals and also involved in preparing and presenting weekly status reports and KPI reports to executive management
- Expertise in executing, validating and documenting Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Use Cases, and User stories.
- Good understanding of web analytics and optimization life cycle. Strong experience with Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target and Maxymiser.
- Experience with project management. Highly Motivated Team Player with experience in working with large organizational environment.
- Ability to work with several partners/colleagues and deliver the results in time and/or resource constrained environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Interested in digital marketing & social media.
- Experience working external vendors, agencies for data collection, reporting and tracking campaigns.
- Experience working with Tag management systems like google tag manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium.
- Provide guidance to develop tagging framework and work with technical team to ensure accurate and comprehensive Web analytics implementation and successful deployment of new solutions.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate testing with tools like Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely. Experience on web diagnostic tools like Charles proxy, fiddler and Ghostery.
- I have intermediate knowledge on DoubleClick, ClickTale and Neustar.
Web Analytics/Business Intelligence/Visualization Tools: Google Analytics, Omniture (Site Catalyst, Discover, Insight), Microsoft BI, Tableau.
Programming Languages: HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL.
Web analytics environments: Adobe analytics, Google analytics, Web trends, Coremetrics, DTM, GTM, Charles, Fiddler, Omnibug, ObservePoint (licensed version), Adobe Target, Optimizely
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
Digital Analytics Consultant
- Responsible for end to end implementation of Adobe analytics right from BRD, SDR, tech spec to debugging, analysis and recommendations.
- Administered weekly and monthly reports for internal stakeholders and report metrics. Used the Omniture Site catalyst framework for Implementation/development plan.
- Responsible for Updating Weekly / Monthly Analytics Reports for Confidential website. Automated most of these reports and dashboards.
- Compared and reported metrics for different campaign and marketing plans. Tracking conversion goals, events, and campaigns, configuring subdomain and cross domain tracking.
- Monitoring and analyzing KPIs and other digital metrics, which are important for the business. Perform tag audits and testing used to built - in plug-in and 3rd party debugging tools - Firebug, HTTP Fox, and Fiddler.
- Worked closely with Adobe target team for A/B testing and personalization.
- Working with business to understand business requirements and converting business requirements into reporting that enables business to make key decisions.
- Over 100 users testing a handful of website scenarios in which to gather ideas for AB site testing.
- Responsible for generating customer behavior reporting and project specific reporting using the suite of Adobe Analytics products.
- In charge for SAINT Classifications to classify the data according to the product owner requirements, making reporting more consumable.
- Measuring the effectiveness of our SEO, PPC, Display, Social, Email and other marketing campaigns.
- Expert in designing, developing, maintaining Relational and Multi-Sourced data sources for Analytical reporting and Tableau Visualizations.
- Provided support for system testing and UAT testing. Leading search engine optimization efforts to maximize organic traffic.
Environment: Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture, Clicktale, DataWarehouse, DTM, MySQL, HTML5, Java Script
Web Analytics Consultant
- Help multiple product teams across organizations to leverage the Adobe marketing cloud platforms like Adobe analytics, Adobe Target, Discover (Adhoc) etc.
- Represent web analytics team in the scrum meetings across different products like checkout, search, browse, mobile apps, marketing, post purchase etc
- Implement the variables for different pricing strategies and have a monitoring dashboard generated for the different product labels and product pricing cadences
- Implement tracking codes by working closely with the marketing teams and optimize the campaign ROI by providing regular insights on the campaign performance
- Generate reports on web traffic and trends and patterns including revenue, conversions, marketing campaign performance, funnel reporting and path analysis
- Build and manage customized monthly dash boards with data from Omniture and a variety of other sources.
- Business Intelligence and Big Data Analysis and reporting using Adobe Site Catalyst, Optimize Branding processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
Web Analytics Consultant
- Facilitate and evaluate business unit requirements for merger of the Wealth division of NC and SC banks.
- Partner and coordinate with the wealth vendors to implement business solutions.
- Led, define, developed and implement technology for business work streams through effective collaboration.
- Actively worked on large database maintenance activities including data modeling, mapping, development, integration, analysis and testing.
- Worked on Database Connections, SQL joins, Materialized Views, XML import, Indexes, Aggregate Conditions and Written Stored procedures and Functions for processing business logic in the database.
- Determine and document solutions to address integration requirements. Assist development staff in scoping requirements for proposed system modifications.
- Ensure proposed modifications meet defined requirements, policy, procedures, and regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare, distribute, and present requirements, testing and other relevant documentation. Lead testing of all system modifications. Co-ordinate deliverables as needed across both business and IT.
Environment: Wealth management services, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, BRD and FRS, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), SharePoint, Change management, Project status reporting
Web Analytics Consultant
- Responsible for implementing Google Analytics for Nat Geo digital properties including Web and Mobile apps using Google Tag Manager.
- Used Google Tag Manager to implement third-party tags (DoubleClick Floodlight etc.), data layers and selected site functionalities.
- Provided audience tracking and trending reports to Ad Sales management through monitoring and analysis of various web properties
- Prepared and distributes daily and weekly reports highlighting relevant performance of competitors using various comScore Media Matrix and Media Planner reports.
- Responsible for optimizing digital campaigns across channels including SEM, SEO and social media. Measured and reported performance of all major digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Worked on identify trends, traffic patterns and paths to optimize for seasonality, relevance and improved performance. Developed A/B testing campaigns to increase conversion rates and maximize user experience.
- Integrated website analytics across multi-channel setup giving end-to-end visibility into consumer behavior.
- Improved the process for Requirement management (Requirement Traceability) across various stages of development.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics processes and other related SDLS standards and their application in web platforms.
- Writing test cases and executing the same.
- Analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Keep track of the new requirements from the Project.
- Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Raising defects, managing defects and creating reports, Test matrix recording.
- Retest defect fixes and communicate issues to developers where required.