- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section, nav, aside.
- Experience on working with CSS3 Background, Media Queries, Animations, and Layouts, positioning, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS b ehaviors including the Box model.
- Familiar in User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hard - coded JSP and HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect of maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Experienced with implementing distinctive features of Bootstrap and CSS media Queries for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Extensively used JQuery method-to-load data from a server and to put the returned data into the selected element and JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for the application.
- Designed and implemented a professional and production quality build with GULP and used Gulp along with the Node.JS to perform watch on unit tests and live reloading to apply the changes.
- Familiar with BackboneJS for providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections and connects it all too existing API over a Restful JSON interface.
- Highly proficient in developing Single Page Application with open source framework AngularJS. Used AngularJS to implement rich functionality in various page like Form validation, grid search, Pagination, unit tests, Slide pages.
- Experience on Typescript, Angular2 for mobile applications, web API and browser clients.
- Extensively used AngularJS (Custom directives, Factories, Services, routing, Interceptors, Single Page Applications, data binding, third party modules).
- Exposure in ReactJS and working with React Flux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites. Used ReactJS to create interactive UI's.
- Experienced with Bower for package management, installation and maintenance and task runners including Grunt and Gulp.
- Experienced with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming and agile methodologies.
- Experience in practicing TDD with unit tests using frameworks and tools Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, and Karma.
- Working experience in MVC Architecture and in using version control SVN and GIT.
- Involvement in using various IDE’s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, Sublime, IntelliJ IDE, Visual studio.
- Exposure in Flex Charting components like bar charts, column charts to show the project specific performance.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Implemented RALLY for defect tracking for creating and managing user stories and Created complex JIRA work flows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse, WebStorm, Sublime, Atom, IntelliJ, Visual Studio.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, WebLogic 10
Database: ORACLE, SQL SERVER, MYSQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof), Win 7
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML, Waterfall Methods.
- Participated highly in requirements gathering, analysis, Conceptual Design and Details.
- Developed ReactJS framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to User Interface.
- Worked on JQuery extensively for various user interactions, front-end validations and other visual effects and developed custom JQuery Plugins for custom functionality of the site.
- Created GET/PUT/UPDATE request and response using RESTFUL web services.
- Developed Responsive website using media queries and User Interface Design.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and to implement one-way reactive data flow which reduces boilerplate and is easier to reason about than traditional data binding.
- Implemented modules using Handlebars for a more dynamic templating system with new features.
- Maintaining multiple forms with the SharePoint admin, building applications (both out of the box and custom features) and workflows with the SharePoint and building SharePoint master pages, layouts and themes.
- Used latest web technologies ECMAScript6, Babel, Web-Pack.
- Implemented back-end services using Node.js and Node modules and developed RESTful APIs with Node.js loopback framework.
- Worked extensively Conventional Web Frame work to AJAX driven framework and extensively used JQuery, AJAX and MVC in Presentation Layer.
- Developed tested cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Used CSS3 based design techniques to eliminate table-based layouts, and speed page loading.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Using Bootstrap created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Coded Angular2 controllers and directives for application functionality and used Angular2 templates, which could be plugged into one HTML container, as every web page is an overlay on the Dashboard Page.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using Adobe Fireworks CS3.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2 .
- Used Jasmine to perform unit testing of custom filters, custom directives and various parts of Angular2 application.
- Responsible for creating transit and volume analytics using D3 charts and Elements of D3.js (Line Chart, Gauge and Donuts Chart) were used for Data Visualization.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and Struts Framework for developing the application, Developed the JSPs for the application.
- Used Agile (Scrum) development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Involved in Agile process, two-week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application experience with JIRA Task Board.
- Experience in developing style components with LESS & SASS pre-compliers.
- Experience using GIT Version Control System.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Designed and Developed Database of users for the online banking system. Created detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and used Bootstrap Grids, Navbars for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Used SVN for source control, Jasmine for testing, and deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQuery .
- Developed single page web applications using AngularJS and deployed into development, test and production environment successfully.
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the node using DOM functions.
- Provided customer support by lending quick business solutions to integrate existing products with Work flow manager.
- Developed query based styles using LESS CSS pre-processor.
- Used RALLY for defect tracking for creating and managing user stories.
- Tested of websites for W3C validation and testing it in major browsers like Firefox, IE7, IE8 and Opera.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions.
- Created, improved, retouched, restored and altered images for publication and web, using Adobe Photoshop .
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of dependency injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create an object itself.
Front End Developer
- Created paper prototypes, initial wire frames and design a strategy by collaborating with the instructional designers.
- Used AJAX to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website and Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON by making AJAX calls and updating the DOM .
- Strong knowledge of Responsive Web Design, responsible for checking CROSSERBROWSER COMPATIBILITY on different browser.
- Followed Rally and JIRA for tracking processes and streamlining agile planning.
- Wrote SQL queries to fetch data from the backend.
- Documented the entire project, which contains detail description of all the functionalities.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQuery.
- Used Waterfall methodology as a Software Development Life Cycle and involved in requirement gathering, designing, coding, and testing.
- Created Mockups and Wireframes for the development of variations of a layout to maintain design consistency throughout the site.
- Used AJAX to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQuery, AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Performed XML Transformations from value objects to XML and from XML to HTML data.
- Designed and developed views, controller and model components implementing MVC Frameworks. Responsible for the process of UI design for Internet sites and applications.