- Over 5 years of professional experience as a Front - End UI Developer.
- Strong Experience of developing Responsive UI for Web Applications.
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors such as SASS and LESS.
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM).
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control ( MVC ) design pattern and Test Driven Development ( TDD ).
- Used Scaffolding tools like Yeoman, Bower, and NPM
- Good knowledge and understanding of Node.js and MongoDB.
- Strong experience in SDLC lifecycle like Gathering requirements, Designing, Developing, Testing, Implementing the web based applications and UI applications.
- Experience with different browser compatibility issues with browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
- Expertise in using Bootstrap and used CSS Media Queries to create Responsive Web Designs (RWD).
- Proficiency in IDEs such as Eclipse, Sublime Text, Notepad ++, and Visual Studio etc.
- Dealt with Agile Methodologies: Sprint planning, Scrums and JIRA Task Board.
- Well versed with version control systems such as GIT , and SVN .
- Ability to learn and adapt to emerging technologies and implement them in the current projects
Libraries and Frameworks: JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular 2/4, React JS, Node JS, CSS (LESS & SASS).
Version Control: SVN and GIT
Web Concept: Responsive Web Design, Single Page Application, and Cross Browser.
Web Services: Restful and XML.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Adobe Photoshop
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux
Confidential, Kansas, MO
- Working closely with business team to transforming UX mockups to UI implementation.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJS , Flux for SPA development.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Created multiple reusable components and services using Angular 2 built-in and custom directives.
- Created and developed the internal Angular 2 framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Created a state management in react application using redux for the data flow within the application .
- Implementing the REST API calls and rendering data onto the view.
- Writing Unit Test cases, test scripts using Jest framework.
- Used Node.js as a cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side web applications.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Took advantage of MVC pattern of Angular JS framework to produce higher maintainability of the code.
- Used GIT for version control for defect tracking.
- Used JQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Created web contents and tested for cross-browser compatibility, security, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
- Developed Ajax calls to exchange information with database.
- Worked on writing quality code, which is always unit tested using testing frameworks like Mocha and chai.
- Created pages in Mockups and validated the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Involved in fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Developed Static web pages using HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Sublime Text Editor.
- Designed the front-end applications, UI web pages using web technologies like Angular JS, HTML, XML, CSS, Bootstrap .
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Made enhancement to existing CSS and DIV tags to improve the exiting features.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS.
- Implemented AngularJS MVC structure to develop Application.
- Created test suites using Jasmine, Karma and made use of Bower for package manager.
- Designed various routing mechanisms and implemented Http functionality in Angular JS to retrieve data from web servers.
- Worked in solving browsing compatibility related issues.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from gathering user requirements to analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and production support.
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Followed SCRUM methodology.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Version control through SVN.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Updated the website from time to time for special Requirements.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.