- A fast learner able to grasp latest technical & concept oriented skills.
- Highly motivated, fast learner, self - starter, and eager to meet challenges and can quickly imbibe latest technologies, skills, concepts, and ideas.
- Communicate with other software developers, Project Managers and cross team product interaction to improve application development with each software package release.
- Experience working with GIS applications and software programming.
- Coordinated GIS activities with other Departments and Divisions within the organization.
- Experience in using chromium web browser control to integrate web application to desktop application.
- Expertise in building Web Applications.
- Expertise in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of Enterprise Applications.
Operating System:: Window, Mac and Linux.
Application:: Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server 2008+, chromium, IIS, Sublime Text, Eclipse, ArcGIS and NetBeans
Database Systems:: MySQL, MSSQL and TSQL
Framework:: Node.js, Dojo
Confidential, Marblehead, MA
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing and development of the application.
- Use chromium web browser control to integrate GIS web application to desktop application.
- Administered ESRI Enterprise ArcGIS system architecture, Geodatabase maintenance, applications development, software and hardware acquisition and installation and system updates.
- Develop/Maintain/Enhance web applications developed in ASP.net, C# and MVC.
- Modify and enhance feature(s).
- Maintain existing web application including any enhancements and/or modification, bug fixes and develop new application(s) as well as some IT support.
- Prototype and created code reviews.
- Work closely with Designers, Customer Support and QA to develop suite of web tools for internal and external users.
- Use of Web Services.
- Perform the implementation, processing, and quality assurance/control with GIS data.
- Fix bugs as they emerge.
- Collect User-Requirement, refining, designing, implementing, testing and fixing bugs (mostly adding new feature).
- Handling the support issues and working closely with client to understand their needs and enhancements.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server side logic and made UI changes as needed.