- UI Development consultant with 6 years of Professional experience in Front - end and Middleware technology with skills in all phases of Software Development, Client/Server Applications and Internet Applications.
- Experience in developing Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts and Hibernates.
- Experience working with SPA using AngularJS inbuilt services, directives, filters and customized components for additional functionalities.
- Experience in AngularJS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Dependency Injection, Services and Project Architecture.
- Experience in working with Spring MVC based applications using Rest based web services to handle JSON data formats.
- Experience in using version control tools such as SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Experience in building responsive web pages using CSS3 Media Queries and Bootstrap framework.
- Knowledge in working with different data bases like Oracle, MySQL using SQL, PL/SQL, and DynamoDB.
- Created SQL Queries, PL/SQL packages, Functions, Stored procedures, triggers and cursors. Created database objects like Tables, views, sequences.
- Knowledge in working with ORM tool Hibernate to persist data from UI layer to data base.
- Familiar working with different IDE’s like Eclipse IDE, Sublime, and Webstorm.
- Hands on experience with designing and developing applications that use Dynamo DB.
- Experience working with testing tools like Karma and Jasmine.
- Experience working with IBM Security Access Manager for Web, for managing and protecting Web-based information and resources.
- Experience in using Jenkins, build tool for building the application.
- Experience working in both Agile Development and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Expert in creating Templates, Mockups, wireframes and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of future pages .
- Experienced in working with both Behavioral Driven Development and Test driven development implementation.
- Excellent team player, self-starter and good at Multi-Tasking with ability to handle deadlines in fast paced environment.
IDE's: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, JSfiddle, Webstorm, IntelliJ, Sublime text.
Java Technologies: Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JSTL, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office.
Tools: Ant, VNC, SQL Developer, Junit, Jboss, Jasmine, Karma.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, chrome or Safari web inspectors and IE Developer
Database: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, NoSQL, MSSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB
Version Mgmt.: SVN, GIT, GIT Hub, CVS.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Unix
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Collaborate with project managers to provide solutions and new features for clients as well as delivery estimations.
- Designed and developed web applications using Sitecore.
- Developed data templates, layouts and content items using Sitecore as per requirements.
- Designed and written modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code in AngularJS (2/4) with Typescript along with HTML5 and SASS .
- Used Rxjs catch library and catch functions to handle error handling in Angular 2/4 application.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular 2/4
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Used Angular for Client-side validations while rendering JSON validation errors in the backend.
- Developed Angular 2/4 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel.
- Used package managers like Bower and NPM.
- The portal is made responsive using CSS and its preprocessors like SASS, Bootstrap , and media queries to support desktop and tablets.
- Implemented an OAUTH gateway for API security.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by AngularJS 2
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various API's.
- Used Swagger UI as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption.
- Handled various exceptions based on the response.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Involved in the meetings with Project Managers and Architects to groom the User Stories using Version One to add the functionality of what is needed to develop before taking it into the sprint.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted directly with the client to provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions, and tailor application to customer needs.
- Created a build process for different environments like develop, staging and production.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline with Docker, Jenkins , GitHub and AWS
- Actively participated in sprint planning meeting, backlog grooming, code reviews, unit and regression testing.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma .
- Used GIT for source control and JIRA for tracking purpose.
Environment: Sitecore, Angular 2/4, Typescript, Html5, SASS, REST API’s, Karma, Jasmine, JIRA, Grunt, Webpack, DynamoDB, Swagger UI, Node JS, JSON, Bower, NodeJS, NPM, Jenkins, Visual Studio, Docker, Web Storm, AWS, GIT, and Source tree
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for developing all the UI pages using HTML5, CSS3 SASS, AngularJS (2/4) with Typescript, Angular Material, Materialize CSS, AJAX, JSON and RESTful API.
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of Client.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Developed and tested features in an AGILE environment using AngularJS (2/4)
- Utilized the features of AngularJS (2/4) to present effective web design.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using AngularJS (2/4) framework and Node JS.
- Worked on AngularJS (2/4) by consuming RESTFul web services & Used AngularJS (2/4) forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for developing test cases and unit testing using Jasmine test framework with the Karma test runner.
- Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON by using RxJS observables.
- Developed internal application using AngularJS (2/4) and Node.js connecting to Dynamo DB on the backend.
- Leveraged AngularJS (2/4) resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Created custom directives for re-usable components (Multi-filed form elements, background file uploads etc.)
- Created Dashboards, implemented login functionality, session handling base functionalities added and implemented Visualize.js for Jasper reports and Authentication mechanism.
- Created AngularJS (2/4) components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, RouterOutlet, NgOnInit binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Worked on Angular Material components for theming purposes & Performed client-side validations.
- Experienced working with Geospatial data using GeoJSON in VineLink using Angular 2/4.
- Created Routing in between various components consuming the RouterOutlet Directive.
- Extensively used AngularJS (2/4) to generate components, routes, services, pipes.
- Co-operating with back-end developing proves of building the Restful API and communicating with the external web services.
- Created Endpoints in Swagger using Node.js Express to get data from core services.
- Performed smoke testing and manual testing on various platforms.
- Created release branches and cut the release branches in various environments like DEV and QA.
- Extensively worked on source on Jenkins for continuous integration for all build and delployments .
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline with Docker, Jenkins , GitHub and AWS .
- Experience in working with Xquery for querying XML data types.
- Written unit tests for services in Jasmine Framework and JUNIT with Karma Test Runner.
- Worked in both Sprint and Kanban process.
Environment: Angular 2/4, Typescript, Visualize.js, CSS3 SASS, HTML5, Angular Material, Materialize CSS, Node JS Express.js, GIT, Jasmine, Karma, JUNIT, JBOSS, PHP, GoeJSON, JIRA, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Grunt, Webpack, DynamoDB, Web Storm, JQuery, Restful APIs and Source tree
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in designing the service oriented architecture (SOA) using Web services like SOAP, WSDL and RESTful.
- Knowledge of DOM and W3C standards. Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Developed internal application using AngularJS and Node.js connecting to Mongo DB on the backend.
- Used Node.JS in middleware technologies for serving HTTP requests.
- Used Angular 1.5 Routing in designing single page Applications.
- Used Angular 1.5 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS, LESS, Bootstrap.
- Created SPA using Angular 1.5 utilizing custom directives, custom services and custom filters.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Used React.js to create reusable UI components.
- Re-designing/developing the main website using Bootstrap, CSS3 to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Used spring modules like spring-core, spring-web MVC to collaborate objects with application properly.
- Experience in dealing with cross browser compatibility issues with various browsers including Webkit.
- Worked on Hibernate objects to map JAVA classes to MySQL database.
- Experience in performing CRUD operations on documents using MongoDB.
- Creating/Dropping collections using MongoDB and Managing Mongo database using MMS monitoring tool.
- Managed multiple MongoDB (NoSql) database clusters.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication and schema design.
- Worked with GIT version control, vagrant environment using Node.js, Gulp for compiling, and the JIRA ticketing system.
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing GIT.
- Involved in designing mockups and wireframes using tool Balsamiq.
- Follow up with the development team on the improvements, integration and further enhancements in the website and perform unit testing using Karma and Jasmine tools.
- Worked in Agile/Scrum meetings, daily standup calls along with 2 week sprint.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and Design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- Worked on Bootstrap for designing applications.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Successfully wrote and implemented MySQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in MySQL server.
- Analyzed and created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into reporting tables in data marts.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.