- Sr. iOS Application Developer with around 6 years of Professional experience and 4 years of experience in iOS Mobile Application Development.
- Developed high performance Native iOS applications using XCode, iOS Frameworks, iPhone simulators, Swift, iPhone SDK and Cocoa Touch framework .
- Developed enterprise level, large scalable and database driven applications which respond appropriately at every phase of their SDLC using iOS Frameworks and different versions of Swift.
- A clear understanding of Mobile Development Life Cycles and MVC design pattern which is one of the code blocks of Cocoa where model, views, and controller classes are separated cleanly, based on role.
- Expertise in concepts of UI design like UI Views, UI Table Views, UI Tab Bar Views, UI Scroll View, UI Navigation Controllers.
- Expertise in Audio and Video Technologies in iOS like AVFoundation, Core Audio, Core Media.
- Implemented iOS native frameworks like Core Data, Core Foundation, Core Location, Core Bluetooth.
- Having good knowledge in graphics technologies in iOS like UIKit Graphics, Core Graphics, Core Animation.
- Experience with data parsing forms ( XML, JSON ) to dynamically display data on devices, and with Web service like RESTful API.
- Experience in CocoaPods for dependency integration with third party libraries such as video, audio, networking and animation.
- In - depth knowledge of Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) and Manual Reference Counting (MRC)
- Experienced in all aspects of iPad and iPhone application development including designing for all types of screen sizes and orientations with Auto Layout in story boards.
- Profound in creative and analytical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with GIT version control systems for debugging and connecting to remote files in server securely .
- Having Good knowledge with iBeacon, push notifications for Sending notifications with and without an app.
- Awareness of all protocols in distribution of the App in App Store and having clear understanding of Apple’s design principles.
- Thorough understanding of App store requirements, HIGs, iTunes Connect and iOS Provisioning Portal (Certificates, App IDs, Provisioning and Distribution).
- Ability to work on large-scale e-commerce projects.
- Experienced in persisting data device-side by creating and extracting data from database and displaying on iPhone using SQLite and Core data .
- Excellent ability in writing and tuning complex subqueries with SQL stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Experience in design, development, and testing client-server and n-tier applications using Java/J2EE Application development by using Software Development Methodologies.
- Good communication skills, problem-solving skills, quick learning skills, deep understanding of the concepts, excellent team member.
iOS Application Software: iOS 11, swift 4, Core Data, Core Location, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, XCode 9.
Programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python, CSS, HTML5, XML, Angular JS, Bootstrap 3, Java Script.
Database Technologies: Oracle-10g, MySQL, SQLite3, MongoDB.
IDE: XCode 9, App code, Net Beans, Eclipse IDE, Cloud 9, Notepad++.
Web servers: Apache Tomcat, XAMP, XCode Server, XCode Bots
Operating systems: Windows 10, iOS 11, Ubuntu 14.04/16.04, Mac OS 10.13
Version Control tools: SVN, GIT, Bitbucket.
Communication Channel: Slack, Trello, JIRA, Toggl
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked on designing the prototypes for the UI screens which should be consistent with Android and web application development team.
- Implemented Keychain to store credentials and Touch ID for local authentication.
- Extensively used Auto Layout to make the application compatible for previous models of iPhone.
- Published the application on App store and pushed the upgrades after every sprint discharge.
- Used REST web services and JSON data to parse which is received from the Back-end developers.
- Worked on making network calls on the background thread using Grand Central Dispatch (GCD).
- Developed and tested application end to end and business logic with unit tests using the XCTest framework .
- Adept at developing various unit tests to ensure clean and stable code.
- Worked with a SCRUM approach on a 2-week sprint iteration. Managed SCRUM story tickets and bug fixes using Jira.
- Attended Weekly meetings with Business team to discuss the updates and changes in the project.
- Project matriculated utilizing JIRA tool to assign & track the work progress.
- Used Git version control system to get all the updated code in the repository by looking at latest commits and pull requests.
- Involved in application release in app store and responsible for defect free migration in different environments.
Environment: XCode 9, iOS 11, Swift 4, iOS SDK, Core Frameworks, JSON parsing, Git, Grand Central Dispatch.
Confidential, Charlotte, NCiOS Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design phases for the Banking app .
- Implemented push notifications to notify user of important events like amount overdraw, autopay etc.
- Used table views, tab bar views, navigation controllers to represent all the transaction details.
- Establishing compatibility with third-party software products by developing a software for modification and integration with CocoaPods.
- Worked on developing User Interface using Swift, XCode.
- Migrated the application through different versions of Swift.
- Utilized NSURLSession and GCD for asynchronously downloading data on background thread to not lock up the UI and provide a better user experience.
- Created customized UI Elements like table view controllers, table view cells, web view controllers, split view controllers, etc. which are specific to Transactional Data.
- Worked in Agile methodology called SCRUM which includes daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint planning.
- Used Cocoapods to handle dependencies in the project like Alamo fire, SwiftyJSON.
- Worked with NSURLSession for web service consumption and NSJSON Serialization for parsing said service responses.
- Communicated with the web service to download Transactions data from API and display it to the user in a seamless fashion on user interface of App.
- Implemented Social sharing APIs to allow user posting and sharing of some research information with others.
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UIScrollView on all screens of the app using Swift.
- Slack, Toggle, Trello are used for the communication channel and time tracking.
- Bitbucket is used for the version control and documenting the project.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
Environment: iOS, Swift, XCode, REST API, Bitbucket, Trello, Toggl, Slack, Alamo fire, Swifty JSON.
- Designed the product to maintain and update reports of stock and provide requirements to the warehousing department.
- Worked on and Integrated Apple Pay into the App.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and resolving the issues in the application.
- Used UITabBar, UI Navigation View, UI Table View, UI Action sheet, and other View Controllers to build the UI.
- Responsible for co-developing the "Bill Pay".
- Developed critical tools for this project like customized navigation bar, page control, and scroll view and worked with UIKitFramework for the applications.
- Implemented NSURL Connection to integrate with backend webservices.
- Worked extensively on table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the client requirements to store warehouse data.
- Added animation between UIViews and pre-fetching data for different views for smooth transitioning and better user experience.
- Worked with Backend team to display the correct data format in devices.
Environment: iOS, Objective-C, XCode, REST API, MVC, Agile Methodology, UIKitFramework, UIViews, Git.
- Involved in developing the job portals different modules like Candidate module, Management module, Administrative module, Technology Blog.
- Responsible for the delivery of architecture artifacts that will demonstrate the project's adherence to strategy, design patterns, and best practices
- Responsible to create new REST API service using PHP.
- Have extensive knowledge on Jenkins Automation Server for updating and deployment in production and staging server when application have new release.
- Responsible for designing mobile first/responsive web design from the scratch.
- Prepare technical design documents, perform code reviews, debugging and testing
- Was part of the agile team that follows scrum methodology with daily stand up meetings and bi-weekly retrospectives.
- Responsible for successfully processing credit cards and managing transactions.
- Good knowledge on building SPA (Single Page Application).
- Involving in tracking project, running sprint and issue tracking using JIRA.