- 6+ years of experience in analysis, development and testing of Web based, Client/Server and Distributed applications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Worked on advanced software development methodologies such as JIRA, Agile/Scrum and Waterfall processes.
- Experience in Banking, Insurance, and ecommerce domains .
- Expertise in developing server side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Facade, Decorator, Observer and AOP .
- Strong Expertise in Core Java, data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Swing/AWT development, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi - Threading, Reflection, Generics and other new features in Java 7 and 8.
- Expertise in Object-Relational (O/R) mapping using Mongoose to interact with MongoDB database on Node.js.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL) and RESTful Web Services.
- Experience in major web servers, including Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss, Web sphere, Web Logic.
- Strong experience in building web application using various Spring Framework features like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
- Extensive experience in using Hibernate4 and JPA for mapping Java classes with database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL ).
- Excellent understanding of relational databases, involved in application development using several RDBMS such as Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL and MSSQL .
- Worked with Maven, ANT Builder for application building, scheduling, mailing, and automation.
- Experience in working with the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI and CD) using Jenkins, Cruise and Docker SWARM.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources. Used AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) using unit testing frame work such as JUnit, Jasmine, Protractor, Selenium, functional and integration testing.
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated, innovative problem solver, capable of quickly learning and delivering the solutions individually or a part of a team.
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Unix and Linux
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java EE 4/5, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA, JSF
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, Angular JS, Backbone JS, Node JS, jQuery
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXWS, JAXRS, XMLBeans, REST
Frame works: Struts, Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, SpringAOP.
RDBMS: ORACLE 10g MS-Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic.
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebStorm
Design Patterns: Singleton, session facade, Front Controller, MVC, DAO, MVVM.
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, CVS
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins.
Confidential, New Jersey
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) such as requirements gathering , modeling , analysis , design , development and testing .
- Utilized agile process to streamline development process with iterative development.
- Used HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap for layout design, navigation, animation buttons and icons and developed the application as Responsive Web Application using CSS media queries and Bootstrap .
- Used AngularJS Services like $http, $root, $scope, $rootScope all over the application as needed, used Bootstrap in combination with AngularJS to develop this website as a responsive website.
- Developed single page web application pages using Angular.JS services, controllers and directives for front end UI and consumed RESTful web service API.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase .
- Used REST Services to interact with the Web Services enabled application to talk and retrieve data in present application.
- Involved in sprint planning, code review, and daily standup meetings to discuss the progress of the application.
- Developed REST services using Spring Boot to serve the UI with JSON data and involved in creating controller advices to handle exceptions and bad requests.
- Used jQuery UI for dialogs, tabs, date picker and model popups, and had an experience in creating filter components in AngularJS.
- Enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow MVC patterns for improving source code maintenance which results in significant percentage of code reduction, ease of upgrade and scalability.
- Designed user screens and validations using HTML, jQuery and JSF as per user requirements, Used Spring validators and services for handing correct data to Spring DAO’s.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server using Java.
- Used Postman tool for testing the endpoints and involved in working with the QA to assist in writing test cases and debugging the defects in the application.
- Developed Hibernate entities and performed Object relation mappings and wrote criteria queries for the data retrievals .
- Created new jobs for accelerating automation deployments using the AIM tool across all the environments.
- Managed different infrastructure resources, like physical machines, VMs and even Docker containers. It supports different Cloud service providers like AWS.
- Implemented Spring MVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Used Apache Tomcat web server for application deployment, used maven as a build tool for building the projects along with GIT and pushed artifacts to nexus using Jenkins.
- Wrote test cases for automation testing using Selenium, developed the application using Eclipse as IDE tool and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
Full Stack Developer
- Exposed to Software Development Life Cycle (Scrum) with JIRA Agile following Agile methodology.
- Designed and Developed User Interactive Web pages with the help of HTML5 , CSS , TypeScript , Bootstrap , JSON and Angular2 .
- Developed the application as Single Page Application which can switch to different components using Angular JS & also worked on Angular JS controllers and created functions factory to interact with the RESTful Services using AJAX services like $http and $resource.
- Developed Custom Directives using Angular JS for Data Grid and Pagination & created Custom factories and Services using Angular for refactoring Code reuse.
- Created Angular JS custom filters to sort data from table and utilized some core angular js filters in our application.
- Functionality is implemented by developing RESTFUL web services using spring boot , JPA , Cloud foundry and Oracle Responsibilities.
- Designed and created some reporting charts such as bar & pie charts using jQuery fusion charts .
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the application. Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Configured Hibernate-ORM to map java objects such as clients and claims with database tables.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of company’s website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Used Bootstrap to create drop-down menus, forms and modal effects for styling the webpage such as creating a modal effect to display a form which is needed to be filled in order to modify user’s information.
- Manipulated data using CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of MongoDB data base management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources, used AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed Hibernate entities and performed Object relation mappings and wrote criteria queries for the data retrievals.
- Developed Object-Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate 4 to create high performance persistence layer to interact with various databases using Hibernate Query Language, Criteria API and Native SQL queries.
- Created Java Mail API is used to send notifications about important updates such as claim status change.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring for handling transactions, developed complete middle tier and database tier. Created SQL procedures, triggers, writing complex queries.
- Used GitHub for version control and Karma& Jasmine for executing Unit test in TDD approach cases and configured Maven for dependencies and Log4J for logging.
Confidential, New York
Full Stack Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Experience developing web application on top of platform using NodeJS, Express, Webpack, Babel, Grunt and Unirest.
- Extensively used Core Java collections and Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and also to schedule tasks using multi-threading .
- Design, developed, tested and implemented business applications with a high level of J2EE technical competence using Struts.
- Implemented CRUD operations by AngularJs in designing the information table and connect the database under the instruction of back-end developers.
- Created REST web services to send data in JSON format to different systems using spring boot.
- Involved with testing team to determine dependency towards removing bottlenecks and ensuring smooth testing process. Developed Junit test cases for code quality improvements
- Develop Prototype Application using NodeJS, Hapi, ImmutableJS, and Redux to demonstrate technology stack to be used between client and server.
- Customized Restful web service using spring restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front end and middle tier controller.
- Worked on Rest Web Services and Node Rest framework for backend services while using MongoDB for database services.
- Node-JS is been used for developing I/O intensive web applications like, single-page application.
- Exposed Spring MVC controllers as Rest web services and configured spring security in the application.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using Maven and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Consuming SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Established continuous integration (CI) process for the application deployments. Set up Jenkins server and created Jenkins jobs to build and deploy the application in different environments using Maven and different plug-in.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code checkout process.
- Analyzed code using intellij and used for providing coding assistance, quick navigation, clever error analysis, and refactoring.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile methods break tasks into small increments with minimal planning, and do not directly involve long-term planning and daily stand-ups, updating tasks.
- Developed front-end using React JS, JQuery , HTML and HighCharts based on MVC architecture.
- Responsible for creating tables of client's information in and writing Hibernate mapping files to manage one-to-one and one-to-many mapping relationships.
- Implemented data reading, saving and modification by stored procedures in MySQL database and Hibernate criteria.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse with Weblogic Application server.
- Used React JS to make web pages rendering faster, instead of using ng-repeat in Angular JS used ng-React to achieve the same.
- Built user interfaces differently by breaking them into components using React JS and used a real, full featured programming language to render views.
- On the server side, post the access to the application and provided result on the network using RESTful web service.
- Used React JS for creating some view components & rendering views, also to update the Document object model dynamically.
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from the Oracle database by writing queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Developed the XML Gateway to help the ordering process system communicate with the Order Execution Tool and different online tools such as Line Qualification, Billing Information and Credit Card Validation Systems.
- Created and consumed JSON data through RESTful Services using Node JS and Express Framework.
- Worked on spring framework for developing dependency injection, cross cutting logics, persistent layer.
- Created Tomcat instances and modified each and removed shared component. Developed the application on WebLogic Application server.
- Used SVN as a version control system and Hudson for continuous build integration.
- Developed Business Logic to identify different order types, product packages availability, speed availability, Dynamic/ Static IP Address availability and process the order accordingly.
- Implemented filters for user authentication and user authorization by Spring Security.
- Developed Maven based project structure having data layer, ORM, and Web module.
- Hibernate is used as back end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Involved in development of Junit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Developed spring controllers, validators, services and DAO's for backend interactions and operations.
- Created and implemented web sites using CSS3 & HTML5. Including responsive web sites (CSS media queries).
- Involved in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) at the end of the test phases with the requirements collected from the user also tested using Selenium Grid.
- Testing the SOAP web services using SOAPUI and POSTMAN for testing REST web services.
- Developed the application on Node-JS platform using Java script programming. Used Node-JS and Bootstrap for developing web enabled applications.
- Developed UML use cases and class diagrams for documenting the functional and technical specifications.
- Used JDeveloper code editor to modify the layout and properties of components visually.
- Expert in benchmarking and load testing a Cassandra cluster using Java-based stress testing utility called Cassandra-stress tool.
- Worked on JUnit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Worked on Angular JS, used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user
- Converted Java objects to XML and JSON files using XML build annotation and returned them to front-end to be read.
- Used AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes with JSF and DOJO for some front end.
- Develop and maintain configuration manuals, procedure manuals and standards for JBoss application servers.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework, Page Object Model using Selenium Web Driver, Maven and Java.
- Designed and built SOAP and RESTful Web service interfaces implemented in Java.
- Design, development and maintenance of secure REST / SOAP web services for payment solutions.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, REST) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.