- Almost 8+years of experience in design and development using Java/J2EE Web Based, Client/Server applications, Database applications, and enterprise integration principles.
- Involved in complete life cycle development using Mule ESB 3.x based on SOA architecture.
- Implementation of custom transformations in Mule.
- Responsible to develop RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule.
- Good hands on experience using Mule connectors like HTTP, FTP, FILE, SFTP, Sales Force, and Web Service Consumer etc.…as a part of integration usage.
- Extensively usage of Data Mapper and DataWeave in Data transformations for in Mule Flow.
- Extensively used RAML and REST based APIs.
- Expertise in developing and implementing Web applications using Java/J2EE Technologies including EJB 3.0/2.x (Entity Beans, Session Bean, Message Driven Beans), Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Java Beans, JAXB, JMS, RMI, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, XML, Networking, Threads, IO, JDBC, JNDI.
- Hands on experience in using the webMethodsESB tool kit like Integration Server, Broker, Trading Networks, designer, my webMethods Server and Deployer.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Experienced with JDBC API to call SQL Queries and PL/SQL (Stored Procedures) in the Database.
- Experience with integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Worked extensively on technologies Spring, Web services, SOAP, XML, JMS, JNDI, JDBC and various Databases like Oracle, MySQL and Microsoft SQL server during my tenure in Software Development.
- Worked with Oracle8i/9i/10g, MySQL.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (REST/SOAP/UDDI/WSDL).
- Extensively worked on XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, and DTD. And worked with XML parsers like SAX, DOM, JDOM, XML Beans and JAXP.
- Worked on Web Application Development with Framework like Struts, JSF, Hibernate and Spring.
- Good experience in unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing using JUnit.
- Worked on messaging using Active MQ.
- Worked on implementation of the version control software CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT and Clearcase.
- Well experienced using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBOSS.
- Extensive knowledge in Agile, Waterfall and RUP Methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and team player spirit coupled with problem analysis and solving abilities.
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Java, JEE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB - Session beans, entity beans, JNDI
Frame Works: Custom MVC, Struts, Spring and JSF.
IDEs: Eclipse, Any point studio.
Design and Modeling: UML, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, UDDI, AXIS2, JAX-RS, REST, Jersey
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere and JBOSS
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7, UNIX/LINUX
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
Messaging Systems: JMS, IBM-MQ Series
XML technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB SVN Tools CVS, GIT, SVN
Tools: Log4j, JUnit, Mockito, MUnit
ESD: MULE ESB, Oracle ESB
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Follows the guidelines of Agile methodologies or SDLC for project management.
- Worked on preparing the technical specification documents (TSD'S) for all the services that are to be implemented
- Develops integration workflows using an ESB framework
- Understanding of various connectors such as Sale force, HL7
- Testing of applications under different environment
- Watermarking and polling of batch records
- Recovery of lost or failure records
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Usage of java transformers in Mule ESB.
- Creating and consuming CXF soap and REST services
- Experience in working with larger projects involving multiple groups.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities
- Salesforce integration and along with different applications such as Trumba( Event planner) and databases.
- Used Git hub for version and source control.
- Done with messaging using Active MQ.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flow flows.
Environment: Java 1.7, Mule soft ESB 3.6, Any point studio, Oracle, CXF, SOAP, REST, Trumba, Sales force, Git Hub, Active MQ, RAML, Rally
Sr. MuleSoft Integration Consultant
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Followed the guidelines of agile methodologies of SDLC for project management. Worked on preparing the technical specification documents (TSD'S) for all the services that are to be implemented.
- Utilized Rally tool to track User stories, tasks, defects and the features.
- Developed the integration workflows using Mule Soft ESB framework.
- Utilized various connectors such as Sale force, SAP, AJAX, FTP, HTTP, File, SMTP, SFTP, Servlet,
- Quartz, and Database in different workflows.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs Used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and had implemented the custom transformations.
- Developed the flows / orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and Active MQ.
- Worked on SOAP & REST based Web services for Mule ESB flows.
- Have written batch jobs to run at specific schedule times.
- Done with transformations using DataWeave.
- Implemented RAML files for different entity creations and respective associations.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning. Deployed Mule applications through MMC and managed the server deployments.
- Experience with Mule Soft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Coordinated with larger projects involving multiple groups in different locations, examinations centers and the international courses.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth
- Salesforce integration and along with different applications such as Trumba (Event planner) and the databases.
- Used Maven to build the applications using dependencies.
- Used Git as a version and source controlling tool and deployed the application on premises as well as on Cloud Hub.
Environment: Java 1.7, Mule soft ESB 3.7.1, Any point studio, Oracle, SOAP, REST, Trumba, Salesforce, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, Maven, Jenkins, Log4j, GitHub, Apache Tomcat, OAuth.
Front End Developer
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously
- Formulate and define system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes
- Developed Single Page Applications(SPAs) using JQUERY and handlebars
- Participated in numerous creative brainstorm sessions with strategists, storyboards, design specifications, and screen layouts that were shared with Directors and other team members
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards
- Continuously provide input to project management activities throughout the project lifecycle, influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status
- Connected to Oracle database through MS Access 2010
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS, NodeJS, jQuery, AJAX, Agile methodology, MS Access, Oracle, Eclipse.
- Analysis, design, development and testing of the application
- Server and Client-side validation using Struts Validator Framework
- Involved in Core Java/Struts and Core Java/Spring based SVG framework development
- Development of new modules and migration of existing ones to SVG framework
- Researched, installed and documented Subversion for source control
- Unit Testing performed for developed modules
- Code Reviews performed for modules: Advanced Shipment Notice, Purchase Order Create, Purchase Order Receipt, Auto Invoice
- Involved in writing CRUD operationsand stored procedures
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Report for the report needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Involved in designing of user interface using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in coding of online premium calculators, nominations forms, proposal forms and portfolio of insurance products forms.
- Wrote necessary triggers, views and stored procedures for making efficient application
- Involved in various levels of testing like unit, integration and regression testing
- Involved in coding of SQL, PL/SQL, views and queries
Environment: Java, HTML, Oracle 8.0, CSS, UML, RAD, JUnit, XML, JSP, Servlets, Clearcase, Weblogic, JDBC, Struts MV