Ingenious, extroverted and customer focused engaged in dual role and responsibility as Delivery Manager and Cloud Migration - Application Architect possessing a natural ability for building new business and forgoing loyalty with clients, vendors and external business partners. Dynamic project leader with 11+ years of expertise in execution of multimillion-dollar operations, project management, strategic planning, test and support management. Classifies and capitalizes on emerging business to propel organization to the top tier. Self-motivated and motivational management style with achieving success trajectory in building, managing and retaining high-performance teams to develop and implement optimal solutions. Strives to optimize operations implementation and delivery with reduce costs, spawn revenue and improve service quality while strengthening core values with business partners. Expertise in digitization of application management services using GE Predix platform.
- AWS and Verizon
- Project Delivery
- GE On Demand, GEIX
- Program/Project Management
- Software Oriented Architecture
- Team building
- Informatica, Dell Boomi
- Global application management
- Crossworlds and Webmethods
- Global customer engagement
- Service Now, Clarify, HP Service Desk, SDM
- Service management
- ITG, Quality Center, ALM
- Rally, Daptiv PPM, Microsoft project
- Java/J2EE, C, C++, Oracle, Postgres SQL
Client Delivery Manager/Application Architect
- Responsible for managing 350+ global applications including Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Monitoring services, providing operational support and enhancements with 120 resources located globally
- Responsible for developing and reviewing system requirements, designing solution, outlining the business, presenting prototype and leading the teams for a robust solution
- Responsible for managing organization functionality including financial month, quarterly and year-end close process. Functioned as Single point of contact (SPOC) for critical issues to expedite response and resolution.
- Managing diverse global gold/platinum applications, SOX Audits and Validation related activities for all the GAMS applications
- Responsible for upgrade, migration and retirement projects by coordinating with external business partners Confidential support, functional, TSPM, QC, ALM, VM and Quality teams
- Responsible for evaluating key attributes of existing application architecture and responsible to endorse improvements to existing Application Architecture
- Partnered with teams and customers to build application architecture design for assessment and optimization including definition, documentation and implementation of new application architectures
- Played key role in designing and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small business to large enterprise
- Responsible for migrating applications from On-Premises to AWS/Verizon/GE Internal Cloud environment
- Responsible for managing continuous improvement and continuous delivery by accelerating automation opportunities for existing support teams.
- Responsible for implementations including large cloud transformation for both Validated and non-validated environments complying with FDA requirements in Healthcare domain
- Responsible for managing multiple complex projects in parallel by leading team based out in India. Direct supervision for managing 100+ resources and projects
- Prepared project plans, effort estimation, resource requirements and planning, budgeting, billing, forecasting, tracking changes and issues, risk management and implemented many complex large-scale projects which spawned additional revenue for Confidential
- Implemented optimal solution projects saving over $500K
- Proficient in process improvement initiatives, optimizing repetitive requests, performing root-cause analysis/reduction of incidents and customer management.
- Responsible for managing 24x7 technical support and meeting Service Level Agreements
Application Web Lead
- Responsible for support, maintenance and enhancement projects for 50+ web and client server Applications
- Responsible for day to day Support/Operations management (24X7)
- SLA monitoring, weekly, monthly status meetings with support teams and customers
- Prepared project plans, effort estimation, resource planning and proposal writing.
- Lead team of more than 50 resources for web and client server applications. Delivered Enhancements for all web applications on time.
Lead Web Developer
- Responsible for development, maintenance, enhancement and support projects for 10 + web and client server Applications
- Responsible for enhancements delivery as scheduled
- Responsible for critical support issues resolution
- Expertise in supporting in-house and vendor applications ( Shipping products, document management)
- Lead management for solving Application & Functional critical issues which helped to onboard additional applications for support that credited revenue to Confidential
- Responsible for supporting Transportation Rail Monitoring and Diagnostics Application
- Responsible for providing information, capturing data from the locomotive, identify the fault encountered and correct faults with necessary remedial action based on the cases created for the faults.
- Responsible for support and on-demand enhancements for business
- Responsible for supporting Confidential Multi-source Data Interface application
- Involved and expertise in Multi-source Data Interface application designed to import data from external databases such as PAC, RAM, and GIB into SMART (SAFETY MANAGEMENT AND RELIABILITY TRACKING) database. High level goal of MDI application is to provide SMART users with a distributed methodology to upload data from external databases such as PAC, TRIPS, and GIB into SMART thereby making the SMART system as a centralized repository for reliability and safety data across the GE Power Systems businesses.