An experienced IT professional with a proven track record of developing complex web based applications and CRM solutions. Ability to quickly learn new software development tools and methodologies. Aptitude to make processes more efficient and provides technical team leadership to in - house and outsourced teams.
- Familiar with: Exchange Server, Internet Information Services, Web Services, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Met and gather information with client to determine client needs for their company site.
- Designing and deciding on visual layout of websites.
- Making suggestion for improvements in technology, content and user interaction
- Testing a website before it goes live to identify any problems
- Changing the code, software or graphics of existing websites
- Utilizing new technologies software such as wordpress, MySQL or SQL to create basic content management system (CMS).
IT Software Application Engineer
- Maintain existing applications such as CA Clarity, Service Desk Express, and Service Desk Manager.
- Build AD HOC reports to be sent to upper management.
- Bulid dynamic SQL queries to support reports and portals to be display in the CA Clarity
- Support end users on their day by day actives.
- Knowledge of using MS Office suite, MS Visio, MS Project in various projects.
- Create technical documents and presentations to be demonstrated to end users.
Application Developer (temp position)
- Modified existing .net application that utilizes VS 2005 and SQL server 2005.
- Re-designed UI page to support the need to the client
. NET Developer
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies and/or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, and Views to retrieve, insert, update, and delete the Data in SQL Server 2008 database.
- Designing and creating database, and stored procedures using SQL to support web application
- Create and modify user’s screens for entering feedback information through e-mail (ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, VB.NET, VB, ASP, VBScript, JScript)/MS SQL 2005/2008
- Building a customizes transfer system that will import excel data sheet via email into SQL Server
- Providing consultant services to vary organizations, non-profit agencies, and/or small lawyer firm establishments
- Maintained the documents and create reports for the business analysts and end-users
- Develop a VBA/MS Access application for a Non-profit organization called Team 2000. This application allows a user to lookup client’s demographic info and job skills data. User able to generate complex reports and statistical data by using chats/pivot tables.
- Create web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Conversion of data-driven Microsoft Access application to VB.NET Windows forms application. Retrieving excel files via email that needs to be stored in an MS Access as a data source.
- Develop web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Providing technical support to clients, create user manual and technical documentation
- Here are the following clients that I supported during the past two years.
- Team 2000 CDC, CCB International, IslandBeachChair.com, jerichoroadministries.org, everypartywecater.com
Senior Web Developer
- Developed and supported intranet for major NJ municipality using ASP.NET/C# and MS SQL Server
- Extensive support of SQL Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2005 for the backend of major new Web projects to interactive client data analysis
- Responsible for the design of advance SQL queries, procedure, cursor, triggers, scripts.
- Designed and developed SSIS Packages in SQL Server 2005 for data transformation from client data feeds in various formats such as excel, text, access into SQL tables as well from SQL tables into reports in excel
- Provided support for Ektron (CRM) content management system on client web sites. This tool allows creating, managing and publishing information on the client web site. It utilizes VB.NET to manage some content area on the web site.
- Developed web-based application using ASP.NET/VB.NET; connected to a SQL database/MYSQL; keeping track of client wait time for service by case worker
- Provided technical support to client, created user manual and technical documentation
Program Analyst (Temp. Position)
- Handled all the duties and responsibilities of programmer position and completed other duties as assigned by the senior programmer, these are given below:
- Maintained and updated web application, which utilizes XML, protocols using ASP.NET VB.NET.
- Developed ‘win form’ application with C# programming that will allow transferring of data from server to server. Building a log activity that track the status of any failure and success during the transfers.
- Developed Crystal reports using stored procedure
- Demonstrated technical lead in the development of their web-based application in able to schedule, assign, direct, review and perform related follow up and work coordination activities with others on technical team
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in ASP.NET/VB.NET, employing object - oriented programming concepts such as; encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Used ASP.NET and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Developed a Web n-tiered “SLOT Management System” application and then ported the application to a dynamic ASP.NET Internet/Intranet model utilizing the same secure middle tier data access components. Non-public web pages were secured using Windows integrated and ASP.NET forms security models.
- Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft’s MSI packages.
- As part of a team, designed and developed a multi-tiered IT Recruiter Placement Application, similar to Monster.com web site, with the capabilities to post jobs, search jobs and query reports. Project included building a Windows based front-end interface for managing the system and database.
- Assisted in the development of their websites and full life cycle project development of multi-tier applications (Client/Server, Mainframe, Desktop) including project planning, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, gathering user requirements, extensive design and prototyping in collaboration with application end users, application development, testing and user training sessions with focus on staff satisfaction.
- Focal point and business user liaison for application enhancement and change management.
- Evaluated, installed vendor application, working with vendor to customize and troubleshoot to meet user requirements.
- Building ASP Classic and Cold Fusion pages for Company Intranet sites
- Developed and tested new web application system using ASP NET and ASP Classic.
- Provided significant input to establishment of protocols, tools and systems investments.
- Extensive experience in complex, cross-departmental projects involving multiple platforms.
- Lead developer of custom software apps for clients. Technical lead for pre-sales team. Participated in design of software solutions for clients and in-house use.
- Developed and Designed a Student Management system using Microsoft Access/VBA and SQL Server for major training company
- Developed system to track experiments for major Chemical Manufacturer using VB and MS Access
- Customized Saleslogix (SQLServer based) application used internally to manage customer relationship management (CRM)
- Developed a Permit Tracking System (PTS) custom designed software app for a major municipality. Utilized Visual Basic (v6.0) and SQL Server as the database backend.
- Developed intranet for major NJ municipality using ColdFusion and MS SQLServer