Passionate and Highly motivated professional with wide array of skills and with an earned reputation for meeting demanding deadlines and delivering critical solutions.
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- SOAP/REST Integration
- Configuring Data Transforms
- Guardrails Management
- Report Management
- Requirements/User Stories
- Service Level Agreements(SLA)
- System Management
Programming languages: C, C++, C#/ASP.NET Framework, SWIFT, JAVA/J2EE, BASH (Shell Script).
IDE Tools: ORACLE, MS Visual Studio, MS Visio, MS Azure, Eclipse, Java Beans, Net Beans, XCODE8, GIT, Maven.
Web Development Languages: HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, JSON.
Database Tools: MySQL, Mongo DB, SQL server Databases, Oracle, MS Access, Maria DB.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, IOS.
Server Technologies: Apache TOMCAT
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall methods.
COMPUTER LAB TECHNICIAN
- Direct and assist users with logging onto lab computers, printing, accessing lab software applications, email, and online courses.
- Sound knowledge of basic computer applications, repairing, and maintenance procedures. Handled the tasks of providing technical guidelines to students to improve their computer knowledge.
- Conducted troubleshooting methods in a fastidious manner that resulted in a lab that was functioning and available for students.
- Coordinated with IT Network Services for all software upgrades/patches and escalated/resolved equipment issues.
- Good knowledge working in Agile Environment.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - analysis, design, implementation, integration and unit testing of applications.
- Collaborated with SSA’s, LSA’s, and QA team to analyze the information and determine appropriate solutions and ensure test planning adheres to the proper requirements.
- Upgraded the user experience 20% more by creating superior quality user interface using new Templates, Harness, Sections and Layouts.
- Standardized the performance of the application by providing SOAP and REST Services and Integrating with external application using Connect-SOAP/Connect REST.
- Enhanced the efficiency of the application by 45% by extensively using the Tracer tool to test and monitor the performance and execution at run time of all the Flows, Sections, Activities and other rules.
- Worked and implemented the Internal and External Database Connectivity using RDB methods like RDB-list, RDB-save.
- Created and deployed various types pf rules like Validation, Single and Multiple Circumstances, Data Transforms.
- Improved the efficiency of the application 20% more by reducing the number of process flows in a stage by using Decision Trees and Tables and used Ticket concept.
- Experience with open source Software Versioning and Revision control communities like SVN (Apache Subversion) and GIT .
- Created and manipulated the clipboard pages like Data Pages, Operator Pages, User Pages.
- Good Experience working with various PRPC components like Declarative rules, Decision rules, Validation Rules etc.
- Created Worklists, Workbaskets and Workgroups for Routing.
- Worked with Correspondence rules by allowing users to generate Emails, Fax, Texts and other notifications.
- Increased the performance of the application by reducing the load on the server using Agents which will regulate the high volume of requests on the application