- 8 years and 9 months of experience in Java platform. Have hands on experience in requirement gathering, design, development, testing and application maintenance & support.
- Expertise in Execution of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in software analysis, design, development, coding and testing experience.
- Experience using JPROBE to check the heap memory utilization.
- Strong knowledge of Database design & development and experience in writing SQL queries, views, Triggers, Stored Procedures.
- Experience on version controlling tools, Star team and subversion.
- Excellent client communication skills in terms of business understanding and presentations.
- Implemented design patterns like Repository, Factory, Adapter, Dependency Injection and Singleton.
- Possess strong ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimum supervision and perform under close deadlines.
Databases: Oracle 11g/12C.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
Confidential, Purchase, New York
- Designed, developed, maintained Application using Core Java, Spring 4.0, Hibernate 4.1, JSP, Java script, AJAX, HTML5, CSS, Jquery, JSON,Weblogic Server, Oracle12C, JDK 1.8
- Worked with different stake holders to understand the business processes and come up with a plan to implement.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, estimation, design and developing new web pages in the existing application.
- Implemented RESTFUL Web APIs and these services are called from UI using AJAX calls from UI and receive the JSON data.
- Used Hibernate to get the result set from the Oracle database.
- Responsible for high level design, detailed solution design, code development and unit testing.
- Developed SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers for the transactions in the SQL Database.
- Performed unit testing and Integration testing methodology for individual software components.
- Developed Java components using Core Java which integrates with Confidential components to fetch the infrastructure status.
- Used WebLogic server for deploying the war file of web application.
- Maintained the code history by working on Borland Starteam Version control system
Skills: Weblogic12c, Spring Framework, Hibernate, HTML5, Java script, jQuery, CSS3, REST webservice, Angular, Core Java, Team City for deployment.
Confidential, Purchase, Newyork
- Proposed the idea and represented the design to clients and successfully implemented the application report.
- Developed the application with JSP, Java Script, JQUERY data tables, AJAX, HTML5, Angular JS on front end and Spring, Hibernate, Weblogic server, Weblogic plugin, JDK 1.7.
- Used AngularJS in client side development and also used the same for client side validations.
- Have used Bootstrap, CSS3 to build rich UI.
- WebLogic server for deploying the changes.
- Subversion as a version control system.
- Team City for auto deployment in weblogic server.
Skills: Core Java, Jquery, Spring, Hibernate, HTML5, JS, Jquery, JSP, AJAX, Angular JS, JDK, Weblogic
Confidential, Somers, New York
Senior Systems Engineer
- Involved in enhancing the application with different functionalities to ease the usage and processing the claims at the faster rate.
- Processing the invoices was done by sending the data manually to SAP. Provided a solution to send data to SAP as a flat file via FMS which helped in saving the time and processing the claims faster. Also designed couple of new screens to store the bottler data and introduced email functionality to send data to bottler as and when the complaints are processed.
- Handled the Requirement Gathering, proposed design, Coding, testing and deployment activities.
- Developed the application with Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, FMS, JDK 1.7, Oracle 11g, Java mail.
- After development, involved in maintenance and support of the application. Resolved all the issues raised by the users.
- Analysis, feasibility study, effort estimation for new enhancements for the in-house applications.
Skills: Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, FMS, WebLogic server, Java mail, Eclipse IDE, Linux.
Confidential, Somers, New york
Senior Systems Engineer
- For all the applications did the estimation and the requirement gathering.
- Compared the tech stack of different applications and found the solution on common ground.
- For most of the application the HTML tags were replaced with latest HTML5 tags and there were CSS changes too as they were not compatible for the latest IE11 browser
- There were different Technology stack - Struts, Spring, Hibernate, IBATIS, JDBC, JSP, JS, JQUERY, AJAX, Web services, HTML5, CSS, JDK 1.6
- Independently was involved in requirement gathering, impact analysis and design (based on tech stack) was done, after which a team of 5 were included and knowledge transition on the analysis was done and the plan is executed within a span of 7 months across 15 applications.
- Have done the post implementation support (Hyper care) for all the applications.
Confidential, Somers, New york
Senior System Engineer
- There are existing application for which I was doing maintenance and support activities for both the application
- There were enhancements requests from the users and the application is enhanced and we included the JQWidgets instead of JS for faster retrieval of the bottler data in distribution page.
- Maintained a 4 member team for handling all the user request and incidents.
- Introduced a map feature in the application which will be based on voting done by the bottlers on promotions by using shape files created out of Mapinfo tool.
- Many enhancement requests were done in agile process based on business user needs.
- Technologies and tools used are Struts, IBATIS, JSP, JS, JQWidgets, Jquery, AJAX, REST WEBSERVICE, Weblogic Server, MAP INFO, ECLIPSE IDE, Subversion, JDK.
- Enhanced the system and introduced the new LIKE item screen.
- Analyzed and designed approaches using UML Use Case Diagrams.
- Implemented the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, JS and VB Script.
- Used CSS for common appearance all over the website.
- Worked on far point grid which is used to display the data in the LIKE item screen. VB script is used to find the row and column in the far point grid.
- Developed various SQL queries and PL/SQL Procedures in Oracle Database for the Application
- Did code check using PMD plugin with the Confidential standard.
Skills: JSP, Struts 1.2, JDBC, Core JAVA, JDK 1.5, far point grid, VB Script, Java Script.
- Involved in requirement gathering directly with the clients.
- Have been actively involved in enhancement of site map of Confidential .com and Confidential stores brand kmart.com.
- Have been involved in support activities like fixing some of the links which leads to error pages in Confidential .com and Confidential stores brand like kmart.com.
Skills: Websphere commerce server 6.0, Java