- Technical professional with a passion for DevOps having over 5 years of experience in the industry. Experienced in building and maintaining systems ranging from automating releases using CI/CD pipelines to setting up monitoring capabilities.
- Having ability to work in cross technologies and can easily adopt to the business & application process. I consider In Depth Monitoring, Sound Knowledge in scripting for automation and telecom domain exposure in provisioning as my prime aspects.
Programming Languages: Bash, Python, Java, HTML/CSS, WLST
Automation Tools: Jenkins, Ansible, GOCD, ChatOps
Monitoring Tools: AppDynamics, WILY, Sitescope, ELK Stack, Nagios
Databases: Oracle, Mongo
Other Technical: Weblogic Administration, Linux Administration, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kafka Stack, GIT, SVN, UC4, Album, Splunk
Lead DevOps Engineer
- Sound understanding of Cloud infrastructure (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Weblogic middleware infrastructure and maintaining/supporting applications deployed in those Infrastructure and fixing all production related issues.
- Setting up Jenkins, GOCD and Ansible for automating releases and deployments
- Setting up Sitescope, Nagios and AppDynamics for monitoring and also integrated it in Slack.
- ChatOps implementation to automate manual tasks.
- Configured and maintained Kafka, Zookeeper and Kafka Manager stack.
- Have Strong knowledge in Album (Load Balancer tool) to flip the traffic between environments and also automated it using Ansible playbook.
- Designed & configured ELK stack for Cloud foundry applications.
- One Touch Deployment - Developed Ansible playbook to deploy & validate releases in production environment and integrated in Slack.
- DB switchover - Automated end to end DB switchover activity using Ansible
- Scripted numerous scripts for automating manual tasks and also enabled self-healing capabilities in Weblogic domain.
- Migrating repo’s from SVN to GIT
- Scripted numerous shell scripts for automating manual workflows ranging from resource consumption alerts to database maintenance.
- Developed several dashboards and health check reports to provide an overview of infrastructure health and performance
- Configured Nagios, Sitescope for monitoring and have configured several jobs in Uc4 tool.
- Depth knowledge in applications and infrastructure which helps to support and fixed all production issues and provided root cause analysis.
- Setting up middleware - WebLogic domain ranging from Dev to Prod environments and deployed releases using automated tools.