- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux, React Native and React Router for SPA development.
- Worked in ReactJS for creating interactive UI using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experience in developing screens using React JS and predefined components from NPM and Redux library.
- Familiar with the Angular 2 to build the Applications by using the components, Services, Pipes, Directives and Observables.
- Experience in developing web applications by following software development approaches like Composability, Singleton, Immutability, Pure Functions, components, custom directives, routers in Angular2.0.
- Good knowledge in consuming third-party API’s such as Google maps, Spotify, Open Weather Map and Twitter.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization(SEO) techniques.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked in various development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM).
- Ability to write efficient, sematic, easy to read code. Ability to understand and address complex problems.
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, PHP, Python, C++, CORE JAVA, SQL
IDE and Tools: Sublime, Brackets, WebStorm, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, NetBeans, Notepad, Photoshop
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle10g
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Miscellaneous: JIRA, Karma/Jasmine, GIT
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows, Linux, Unix
- Tasked with rebuilding existing website as a responsive, react component driven experience and developing SPA (single page application) in react-redux consuming a RESTful API for the client.
- Experience working on React-Redux Uni-directional data-flow achieving the predictable application behavior .
- Implemented Redux architecture. Used Synchronous and Asynchronous Validations to validate the values.
- Worked on modules, graphics and reusable components, Lifecycle methods, State, Props, Events to create interactive and stateful ReactJS Components.
- Knowledge of Flux architecture for creating data layers for unidirectional data flow.
- Worked with and created ReactJS components, Redux Forms, Events, Router and Flux concept.
- Used React Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed actions.
- Maintained States in the store and dispatched the Actions which are then handled by Reducers .
- Worked closely with QA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform Compatibility.
Sr Front End Developer
- Leveraged MVC design patterns to organize Angular controllers, custom directives, factories and views.
- Used the Node Package Manager (NPM) to install required libraries for developing angular application like Angular-cli, Bootstrap etc. Used Webpack to build modules.
- Created reusable controllers and services to consume REST API's using MVC based architecture provided by Angular.
- Created custom directives for DOM manipulation and scope assigning for embedding user event functions.
- Worked on multiple modules likes $location, $routeprovider for creating linear URL.
- Worked upon Services, Components and Routing in Angular.
- Experience in basic REST design principle establishing one-to-one mapping for create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) operations and HTTP methods.
- Experience using GIT for version and repository control.
Front End developer
- Worked in a team involved in developing the UI layout and front-end, for web application to show live stock quote for the Stock Quote and Chart module under Investor Relations section.
- Used Highcharts and D3.js for interactive data visualization, creating Graphs and charts for stock quote section and implemented the functionality to show stock details for specific minute when user hovers over the graph.
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries to create Responsive Web Design (RWD) and worked with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS.
- Worked with back end developers to implement AJAX and dynamic HTML functionality in jQuery.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Manipulated data using CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Utilized ASP.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Used web-based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features.
UI Developer/ Front End Developer
- Developed application layout and responsive webpages using jQuery , Bootstrap , HTML , CSS / CSS3 .
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Handled the front end RWD ( Responsive Web Design ) view and rendered data by calling the REST web services.
- Designed and developed the single page application using AngularJS and for consuming Restful services using $http Angular Built-In Service.
- Involved in developing rich GUI by using AJAX frameworks like jQuery , JSON and to enhance the performance tuning of the website.
- Extensively used CSS preprocessors like SASS , LESS for re-usable style components .
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Developed cross browser compatible pages and fixed the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Worked on JIRA to manage issues throughout the application lifecycle and to track development efforts.
- Implemented object-oriented concepts such as abstraction, polymorphism, interfaces, delegates, classes, constructors, methods.
- Developed controls such as user-controls, list views, editing and validation, modal popups and Ajax extenders, dropdown lists, file uploaders, query strings, SQL Data source.
- Created ASP.Net pages and class libraries containing code for business and data access logic using C# .Net.
- Involved in the design of the business flow along with the development of the application.
- Involved in Logical & Physical Database Layout Design.
- Implemented layer architecture with emphasis on programming Business Logic and Data Access Logic Layers.
- Developed reusable .NET components to perform business processes and interact with the database using ADO.NET.
- Set-up and Design of Backup and Recovery Strategy for various databases.