Secure a web developer position that will maximize opportunities to implement ideas and programs within a dynamic and self - motivated team.
Software Applications/Tools: Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Fireworks CS4, Flash CS4, Photoshop CS4, Subversion, TortoiseSVN, Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Office 2003
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Currently working to develop dashboards that display various metrics in a way that allows clients to visualize the performance of services they receive.
- Tasked with managing data collection and availability for the dashboard.
- Created workflows to streamline the collection of various benefits data to be displayed on the dashboard, including call center statistics, medical claims data, employee population health data, and client web site statistics
- Developed internal web-based tools to automate the collection and reporting of data used by the dashboard
- Interfaced with various departments to collect data from many different sources and formats and develop a unified process for gathering, auditing, and storing data for the dashboard
- Created a new self-service employee portal service utilizing an open source .NET based portal solution, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server that allows company clients to provide various services for their employees, including: single sign-on capability to connect users to multiple third party vendor sites with just one set of login credentials. customized views of health benefits information based on various demographic information such as geographic location and benefits eligibility groups
- Redesigned company web sites to increase accessibility, drive more user traffic, and to update code structure using HTML, CSS, and ASP.NET/C#. created a benefits benchmarking tool that generates projected savings in health benefits costs for prospective clients created a self-service section to the company web site that enables users to have their benefit questions answered quickly without having to call into a customer service center as a first resort.
- Developed a suite of internal tools to manage various company processes: view statistics of portal usage for various clients. Eliminated the need to run manual SQL scripts to generate reports. manage incoming web leads. Eliminated having to rely on a third party vendor to provide the same functionality. manage backend data to be displayed on company web sites create and manage test user accounts for web development environment.
- Setup source code management using Subversion and TortoiseSVN
- Worked with various vendors such as WebMD, to integrate various client services with the employee portal service
- Create various graphics and animations that are required of various projects using Fireworks, Photoshop, and Flash
Confidential, Mission Viejo, CA
- Led a team of engineers to develop an internal tool that allowed users to interface with proprietary legacy systems using COM and ASP.NET
- Used ColdFusion and SQL Server to maintain a web site that monitored the state of builds for various software products developed by engineers
- Coordinated with various software groups to develop integrated installation programs for Confidential software products using Windows Installer technology and InstallShield Developer