- 3+ year experience in web development including both front end and back end.
- 7+ year comprehensive experience in business management and customer service.
- Bilingual, outstanding verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese.
- Self - motivated, passionate, capable of working effectively in an agile environment and learning technology quickly.
Applications: Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, IntelliJ, WebStorm, Microsoft TFS, Git, Jira, Photoshop
Digital Marketing: microsites, HTML emails, and landing pages, automation platforms used Including Oracle on-demand marketing, Pardot, Campaign Monitor, Basecamp
- Created a brand new personal loan application portal using ES6 with Angular2 framework, webpack module bundler and RESTful API services
- Analyzed and updated high-traffic segments of public-facing website to comply with web accessibility regulations using HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS, JQuery, Java Spring MVC and MarketLive CMS
- Maintained and created new features for large-scale products of this multibillion tech giant using ES6, Backbone.js, Marionette.js, HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS, Grunt
UI Designer & Developer
- enhance the UI of existing Talis platform, design and develop aCustomer Portal where end users are able to set up their own custom views to monitor the health of the systems.
- Designed the new features of MS Issue and Risk Tracking Dashboard per request.
- Maintain existing web products and use tools effectively to debug code.
- Work with design and QA team to deliver high quality solutions.
Front End Developer
- Test and implement digital marketing campaigns using Pardot and Oracle on-demand automation systems.
- Manage and update project management system to keep stakeholders and team members informed of progress on priorities.
- Organized and coordinated operations and procedures of a newly-open tech office.
- Designed and implemented office system, layout and equipment procurement.
- Vendor management including sourcing negotiation and relationship management.
- Collaborated with corporate office and multiple remote offices to implement projects.
Customer Service Interpreter
- Analyzed the limited English speaking person’s (LEP) message and accurately conveyed its meaning to the clients including tech/telecom, financial, government, health care, legal services and insurance companies.
- Interpreted the clients’ response to target language accurately.
- Provided assistance in cross-cultural communication to ensure full understanding.
- Designed and implemented marketing research of various food tests including pesticide residue, heavy metal screen, microbiology, food composition and food additives.
- Managed multiple client accounts with increased sales revenue by 15%.
- Planned and managed the remote food sample collection center improving customer satisfaction by 20%.
- Partnered with technical team to develop pricing strategy.
- Developed good communications and relationships with other business and government agencies.
- Worked with local media and advertising company to promote new/used car sales.
- Collaborated extensively with accounting legal and IT departments to ensure operation.
- Assisted the general manger in the daily operation including both internal and external communications.