- Experienced and innovative technology leader with over twenty years of experience delivering high - impact cross channel and digital business solutions through deep understanding of industry transformation, emerging technologies and evolving user behaviors.
- Strategic thinker and enthusiastic professional with expertise in many cross functional areas and proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems to increase customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated competency in working across industries for Confidential 500 organizations as well as medium size and start-up companies.
- Team and Technology Leadership
- Strategic Planning and Portfolio Management
- Budget Development and Management
- Process Improvements and Best Practices
- Operations and Infrastructure
- Web Strategies, Development and Management
- E-Commerce Implementation and Operations
- Digital Content Architecture and Optimization
- Online User Experience / Consumer Behavior
- Web Analytics and KPI Reporting
- ASP, HTML, PHP, CSS, XML, VBScript, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture, Web Development
- MS Office, MS Project and Visio, Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, Smartsheet, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Firework,Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, Visual SourceSafe, New Relic, Google Analytics, Webtrends
- Windows Servers, SQL Database, IIS, Citrix WinFrame Server, IT Service Management, Storage Management, Production Scheduling/Control, Directory Services and Remote Management, Network Firewalls, Switches and Routers, Infrastructure Support
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS), Amazon Web Services (Amazon Storage Service, Amazon S2), Cloud Servers, Cloud Databases, Cloud Backup, Dedicated Server, Load Balancing
- Documentation, including SLAs, SOWs, SOPs, Systems Design Specifications, and Project reports
- Training, classroom instruction, presentations
- Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies, Scope of work and Roadmap, UI wireframes and Use cases development, Budget management, Resources and the project timeline planning, Infrastructure requirements & forecasting, Project Developers’ Management (Organization of Development Workflow, Task assignment and supervision, Project Reporting to stakeholders and clients)
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
IT Manager, Web Technologies
- Responsible for the operational support, development and execution of E-Commerce solutions for the company.
- Led successful $3+ mil re-platforming initiatives for the Confidential website and implementation of the new order management and warehouse management systems, and all the system integrations.
- Provide technical leadership and project management for various aspects of the Confidential website support and development including research, design, development, testing, and delivery.
- Provide design, implementation and technical support of the IT infrastructure that is used to support the e-commerce business processes across the company.
- Partner with various cross functional teams and provide technical and operational support for E-Commerce, Finance, Order Fulfillment, Marketing, Buying, Merchandising, Content and Customer Service.
- Provide input into the short and long term strategies to meet overarching business objectives.
- Work with E-commerce, Retail and other members of the Confidential community and business partners to develop a cross-channel shopping experience.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of the infrastructure procurement, development and operational efforts.
- Manage RFPs, contracts, scopes of work, and other documentation for the technology infrastructure and web development projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors contracted to support the web strategy.
- Renegotiate contracts with third party vendors to reduce maintenance and support costs.
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to the web technologies team consisting of operations and development.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Managing Partner / Web Services
- Both hands on and a leader managing the web development process from business analysis and requirements to implementation and deployment. Reduced development time for web solutions by 45% through the implementation of streamlined, repeatable project methodology.
- Increased repeat business by 85% through cultivating customer relationships by ongoing customer contact and understanding and meeting specific needs and requirements.
- Defined and implemented online marketing and traffic acquisition strategies that leveraged marketing channels and aligned with client’s business objectives to drive revenues, leads and traffic while maximizing ROI.
- Developed branded series of user friendly websites for life sciences, creating brand awareness, strong competitive advantage and additional revenue stream.
- Fiscally responsible for providing estimates for proposals and project work efforts, manage resources and budget levels. Developed streamlined project estimation process and guidelines that reduced time by 50%.
- Ensured all aspects of the technology were compliant with required standards and ensured appropriate controls, policies, procedures were in place.
- Conducted research to remain current and knowledgeable about compliance, industry trends, emerging technologies and planned for required change to the technology stack for the company and the clients.
- Build and managed technology teams, including development and technical operations teams.
Confidential, Little Falls, NJ
Senior Systems Analyst / Project Lead
- Accountable for technical support and administration for over 500 internal end-users while coordinating and delivering system design and connectivity for external clients.
- Created and maintained documentation, standards and procedures for call center applications rollout and version controls resulting in 25% reduction in IT support.
- Evaluated and implemented help desk support application increasing end-user satisfaction through quick response times and accurate task tracking and feedback resulting in 30% cost reduction.
- Designed and performed server and security audits, system backup procedures and other recovery processes in accordance with business continuity strategy, providing 99% uptime.
- Worked with members of cross-functional teams to define business requirements and system goals, prevent, identify and resolve business systems issues.
Confidential, Morris Plains, NJ
Senior Systems Analyst / Technical Lead
- Led development and implementation of an information technology architecture and strategic plan aligned with corporate strategy and operating goals, resulting in measurable improvement in data accuracy and long-range business planning.
- Implemented and managed new client server infrastructure for 300+ employees resulting in increased productivity and reduced support costs by 40%.
- Participated on numerous companywide cross-functional committees to improve IT infrastructure and increase customer satisfaction. Member of a committee responsible for implementing national maintenance and support for sales force, resulting in 30% support cost reduction.
- Identified innovative need to implement a user friendly, multi-departmental Intranet website to centralize document depository and reporting tools reducing dependency on legacy systems, increasing data accuracy and providing quicker turnaround.
- Initiated and coordinated cross divisional technical meetings and training, sharing new IT developments, technical knowhow and corporate strategies resulting in cooperation and eliminating solution redundancies.
- Designed data analysis and reporting system for marketing and sales departments to identify product distribution opportunities, resulting in 5% revenue growth.
- Implemented new database management and data warehousing environment along with a data administration which provided increased data accuracy and efficiency of the regional marketing teams.
- Identified need and trained Confidential Specialists on the marketing systems and developed training programs that contributed to a 35% reduction in errors.