- Competent senior Full stack software Developer with extensive skills in object - oriented and functional software development on the JVM, Java SE, Java EE (J2EE), SOA, ESB, and SalesForce.
- Experienced in integrating external applications with SalesForce using Force.com SOAP API.
- Skilled in Salesforce configuration including validation rules, workflows, custom labels, custom settings, profiles and permissions.
- Experienced in developing SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture using Apache CXF.
- Worked on Mule Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation and service creation utilities.
- Working knowledge of Gemfire cache.
- Expertise in Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds on Jenkins, and deploy on production using Urban code, and, running automated functional tests.
- Extensive experience with spring framework; modules inclue core, Web data, jdbc, AOP.
- Rich experience in SOA Enterprise Application Tool such as WSRR Web Sphere Service Registry and Repository.
- Well experienced in Core Java - asynchronous programming, multithreading, collections and a few design patterns.
- Extensively worked on software testing, Junit testing using Mockito, and bdd testing using Selenium, and jbhave.
- Full exposure in development using Agile Methodology and good exposure in Agile as Scrum Developer and Experience in Agile Process such as TDD Test Driven Development, Scrum Iteration.
MVC Framework: Spring MVC Web flow, Struts, JSF
Enterprise Service Bus ESB: Mule, WSO2
Web Services: Apache CXF SOAP Service, and Spring Rest services.
Database: Postgres, IBM DB2, Oracle
IDE Tools: Spring STS, IntelliJ
Servers: Apache Tomcat, WAS
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Version Control: SVN, Git
Software Framework: Junit, Mockito, JBehave, Selenium
Sr. Software Developer
- Developed and implemented soap web services using spring and cxf frameworks; created WSDLs(Contracts); created Rest services. Deployed web services on company cloud using jenkin jobs. Implemented Spring MVC framework and integrated web services.
- Hands on JAVA development including: design, development, testing production rollout.
- Created pipeline running component builds on Jenkins, running automated functional tests, and deploy web services on production using Urban code.
- Extensively worked on software testing, Junit testing using mockito, and bdd testing using Selenium, and jbhave.
- Developed a force.com Lead activity Management application that allows agents to buy leads from vendors and converts leads to opportunity objects inside Salesforce.com CRM. Worked on Apex controllers, Visualforce, and custom objectsDeveloped a force.com Activity management application using External Data Source, and External objects and OData service framework.
- Participated actively in the complete software development lifecycle, including performance analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process.
- Designed and developed SOA based E-Claim system. A user can file a travel claim (medical, baggage loss) using Web or mobile device. The product was developed using the technologies. BackEnd: JDK 1.7, Jboss 7.2, Spring integration for proxy, Resteasy, EJB 3.1, JPA and SQL Server. FrontEnd: Extjs 5.0 and Sencha mobile.
- Hands on Core JAVA development including: design, development, testing production rollout.
- Analyzed Front end technologies (GWT, Angular, Extjs).
- Developed prototypes using Angular and extjs 5.
- Migrated projects from Jboss 5 to Jboss 7.2.
- Developed rest based web services using jersey frame work that are used in Java Swing application.
- Designed and developed SOA based HIPAA compliant RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) system. Patient vital
- Readings are transmitted from patient's devices via hub to the central server.
- The readings are fed into CEP (Complex Event processing) engine that monitors and analyses patient's data against baseline data set by the doctor for the patient.
- A mobile alert is sent to health provider if variation is detected in patient's readings.
- The system is developed using JQuery Mobile in front-end, and JAVA, J2EE, JPA, GLASSFISH, WSO2 ESB, EJB 3.1 and Jersey framework in backend with MYSQL database.
- Worked with 3rd parties to enable, use and integrate their API*s into our system. Wrote complex rules (EPLs) for CEP engine.
- Design, develop and test ESB infrastructure on the WSO2 platform.
- Developed reporting tool to assist healthcare providers in research, where patient weekly or monthly data could be analyzed across various dimensions.
- The system is developed using JQuery in front-end and J2EE in backend. Converted mobile web application into Android platform using Phonegap.
- Aligned processes and procedures to assure they were compliant with all current FDA and HIPAA regulations.
- Developed and coded Rest web services that are consumed by JQuery Mobile (AJAX).