My objective is to work in a team oriented, robust and dynamic development environment with a particular focus on the delivery of web, portal or Intranet based applications that match closely with my skills sets and interests, but also provides and atmosphere for continued learning and growth. In particular, I am interested similar opportunities that may require relocation.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Participation in daily meetings to review business and technical requirements
- Preparation of technical artifacts such as UML diagrams (Sequence, and flow diagrams), Use Cases, Prototype and mockups, including HTML and mockups prepared using Axure Pro.
- Frontend (UI) w/ASP.Net controls, user controls/Master pages, Business Logic and Web Service objects.
- Crystal Reports development
- Debugging and Testing code, as well as preparing user documentation.
- Deployment of applications to Development, production environment.
- Evaluating and recommending 3rd party products and tools.
Web Application Analyst
- Performed tasks to migration ASP/SQL 2000 based support application to ASP.Net 2.0 and SQL 2005.
- Coordinated efforts between offsite consulting staff and internal support team.
- Development of web forms as requested by internal clients.
- Implementation of business logic, data access and configuration layer code using VB.Net and/or Java 1.4.
- Reporting - creation, design and deployment of Crystal Reports with VS.Net 2003 Crystal Report designer.
- Database Design/development - writing TSQL stored procedures, preparation of SQL Diagrams, SQL Scripts, DTS jobs and Import / Export operations as required.
- Meetings with end users and subject matter experts for the purpose of obtaining clarify and finalize business requirements.
- Creation of technical specifications including UML diagrams, Use Cases, functional prototypes and mockups using Axure Pro 4.0 software.
- Application Testing - Preparation of NUnit tests and support of all Intranet and portal based applications.
- End User Quality Assurance testing - participate in end user application testing sessions to solicit user feedback, address usability issues, and capture any pre-deployment application exceptions.
- Provide application support for all Intranet applications, Intranet web sites, and all web / application servers including IIS, Websphere and JBoss application servers.
- Websphere Portal - Configuration and implementation of portal sites and training for content contributors.
Web UI Team Leader
Confidential, Malvern, Pa
- In this capacity I managed a small team of web user interface developers. Typically this involved approval of pre-implementation of interface technical specifications and mockups for both Internet and Intranet projects, distribution of work amongst team members, QA technical review and analysis, usability testing coordination with development teams for integration of application code.
- Met with management to review project statuses, review integration and deployment plans and scheduling along with review and implementation of backup and recovery plans.
- Prepared all end user documentation and user guides, coordinated end user training sessions.
Business Applications Analyst
Confidential, Newtown Square, Pa
- Provided application and web application support (IIS), providing problem analysis and statistics and monitoring web application servers to ensure worldwide replication of web files and programs. I started my career with SAP as MVS Systems Programmer, supporting the SAP R/2 platform and transitioned to web development support.