To gain experience and employment in the software and IT security industry, expand my knowledge of software industry and the technology industry at large, and earn certifications in IT security such as CEH, GIAC, and CISSP to further my utility in IT.
- C, C++, Java, PICK/BASIC, Zumasys D3, JBASE
- Python, Scheme/LISP, Prolog
- Linux Experience, along with Basic Crytography
- Scrum/Agile Framework Experience
- Database Systems Experience
- Strong Verbal, and Written Communication Skills
- MS Suite Proficient - OS, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Outdoor activities- Cycling, Backpacking, Automotive Repair, etc.
- Currently Self-Teaching Computer Networking (TCP/IP, Protocols, etc . )
Programmer Analyst Intern
- Code/Program Development, Maintenance, and Conversion
- Consumer Technology Repairs and Sales
- Furniture Sales and Customer Service Representative
- Furniture Assembly and Warehouse Employment