Insightful, results - driven IT professional with notable success implementing a broad range of software initiatives while participating in planning, analyzing, and implementing solutions in support of business objectives. Excel at providing comprehensive software design, systems analysis, and lifecycle support. Quick to adapt to changing business environments and industry innovations. Team-oriented lead developer with excellent communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Software Architecture and Design
- Systems Configuration and Deployment
- Software Project Management
- Systems Scalability and Performance Testing
Operating systems: Windows 7/8/10//Server20XX, Unix/Linux
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Other: SOA, Web Services/Messaging JMS, JAX-WS, SOAP/WSDL, various web services platforms supporting XML messaging
Java enterprise and standards: EJB3, JPA, JAX-B, Glassfish, other J2EE compliant containers
Microsoft.NET Framework: ADO.NET, LINQ, COM+, IIS, Windows DAC
Networking: TCP-IP (sockets), HTTP, .NET Remoting
Web development: ASP.NET, JSP, AJAX
Hospitality: OTA (Open Travel Alliance), HTNG (Hotel Technologies Next Generation)
Technologies used: .NET, C#, Silverlight, ASP.NET
- Develop and maintain Central Reservation to Property Management System interfaces for major hospitality
- Supported development of Windows PM and CloudPM property management systems.
- Design and implement various middleware and cloud technology-based software components.
- Design, implement, and maintain device interfaces for hotels including point-of-sale, PBX-phone, and in-room movies/checkout.
Technologies used: ASP.NET, Visual C#/C++
- Contributor to multi-million user Confidential .
- Maintained Easy-Views School Lunch Processing Service support system.
Technologies used: Java Enterprise
- Designed and implemented Pegasus OTA-Hub multi-way systems messaging interface.
- Allows hotels to send and receive realtime bookings based on industry standard XML messaging formats.
- Designed RezView Connect Enterprise Messaging System.
- Provides connectivity to central reservation systems based on XML messaging standards.
Technologies used: Solaris Unix, HTTP/SOAP networking, Java, EJB, JMS, JSP, Oracle RDBMS