- Proficient in Mobile First Design, Progressive Enhancement, and Graceful Degradation.
- Knowledgeable in browser specific compatibility issues; proficient in Responsive Web Design and Cross Browser Support.
- Skilled in SEO using Microdata, Semantic markup and AdWords.
- Experienced in microcontroller/processor programming such as ATMEGA chips & Single board computers.
- Bilingual - fluent in English and Farsi and currently studying Spanish.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and co-workers using various tools such as Phone, Email, Skype, Lync and verbally.
- Detail Oriented, Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills;
Merchandise Control and Accuracy Supervisor
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Creating and managing MC databases to keep track of all transactions for statistical purposes.
- Programming applications and dashboards, to increase the efficiency and accuracy of the job for 10 TJX Distribution Centers all over the states.
- Running finance reports such as billing and un-billing for over 1300 Marshalls stores.
- Giving direction to over 20 associates in order to keep them productive and accomplish the goals.
- Communicating effectively with different departments to assist and facilitate problem solving.
- Protect the company’s assets from any lawsuits such as MSRP discrepancies.
- Addressing vendor compliance, Quality, Accuracy and legal issues.
- Ensures merchandise meets P.O. specifications
- Ensures that merchandise is seasonally appropriate for zones serviced by their facility
- Ensures that our merchandise is of the correct value to our customers in terms of fashion, quality, price and brand
- Ensures balanced mix of color, size, style and quantity in the lay-up through packing process by adhering to company shipping philosophy
- Ensures merchandise meets fiber content, labeling, care and country of origin legal requirements. Ensures appropriateness of logos, graphics, hangtags and merchandise to our stores.
- Identifies poor size breaks and communicates to Planning to adjust pack size
- Evaluate merchandise not ordered and assign appropriate description and retail
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of merchandise technical terms, fabrications and Marmaxx standards as relates to quality and size requirements
- Create/maintain problem status logs to ensure special handling of problem orders
- Ensure that damaged/problem merchandise and RTV's are identified and processed according to established guidelines
- Ensure proper handling and timely execution of LPR's.
- Identify and communicate the proper receiving, handling and routing of other DC's merchandise
- Develop and apply in-depth understanding of all DC and Merchandise systems to effectively problem solve
- Recognize opportunities to take risks and reacts appropriately to achieve optimal results that are in the best interests of the business
- Responsible for supervising associates within Merchandise Control and Accuracy Control
- Educate and hold staff accountable to company standards related to Fashion, Quality, Price and Brand
- Build effective teams through selection, training and ongoing development.
- Encourage and support staff to think independently and problem solve to reach effective decisions
- Continually look for opportunities to develop staff. Makes training a priority
- Influence staff to think beyond the needs of the individual parties that they interact with on a day-to-day basis (i.e., Planning, Operations, Staff) to achieve optimal results of the business creates a network of influence with peers, Distribution Services Management, Planning & Allocation and Stores
Lead Computer Technician
- Zero Level Erasing, Imaging/Cloning and troubleshooting both Laptops and PCs.
- Customizing, Personalizing and Finalizing based on client’s Order.
- Sorting, Asset Managing and routing Items to the Right Location.
- Receiving Clients Orders by phone and email (Outlook).
- Resetting and Testing Routers, Network Avaya Phones, and POEs.
Front End Developer
- Managed a team of 11 personnel; developed and maintained websites for small businesses.
- Converting PSD to a Validate, Semantic, pixel accurate Website (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Cross Browser and Cross Platform Testing.
- Design mockups and wireframes