- Expert in the design and implementation of SOA & EAI based solutions and services using IBM Integration Bus (IIB) aka Message Broker, DataPower, MQ Series and WSRR
- 8 Years of experience in Designing and developing services, security and transformation in DataPower and IIB
- Strong experience in working with Banking, Insurance and Telecom sectors.
- Expert in ESQL and Java Development in IIB aka Message Broker and XSLT and Java Script in DataPower
- Good Experience with HIPAA and SAP Integration
- Strong experience with WSRR and is integration with IIB and DataPower
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong experience with Problem determination, Route cause Analysis and Defect resolution.
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer
DB2 (6 years), Java (8 years), Logging (8 years), SOA (8 years), WebSphere (8 years)
Sr. SOA Developer
Confidential - Washington, DC
- Part of the HUB team responsible for the design, development and enhancement of Existing SOA Services.
- Developed SOAP and REST Web services in Data Power and IIB.
- Implemented web service security in Data Power (AAA, SSL, LPTA and OAUTH).
- Developed services using objects such as; WS-proxy, MPGW and XML Firewalls use WebSphere Data Power XI52
- Developed Web services to process SOAP, XML and JSON Message formats over SOAP and HTTP nodes.
- Designed and developed Common sub flows for Logging and exception handling.
- Worked on performance improvements and tuning of existing message flows.
- Worked on troubleshooting and error handling both in Message Broker and Data Power.
- Provided input on automated testing approaches and plans.
- Worked with multiple teams in collaborative environment
- Configured WSPs and MPGW services in Data Power. Configured Front side and Backend handlers, Load balancing groups.
- Created application codes in accordance with applicable in DTMB Development Standards and Guidelines.
- Designed and developed Common and reusable components Error handling, logging as well as implementation of business functionality.
- Worked closely with the QA team to ensure quality deliverables, developed Test cases and involved on Integration and Performance testing.
- Implemented XML, XSLT, XSD, XPATH, Web Services, SOAP WSDL, CLI scripting and SOMA
- Worked on Agile methodology and Participated in multiple scrums.
- Participates on projects and provides support to clients and business analysts in translating, defining, designing, and documenting requirements
Tools and Technologies - IIB 9, DataPower XI52, Java, ESQL, XSLT, WSDL, Oracle, Linux, Unix, Windows., WAS Server, SOAP UI, Curl, WSRR, DB2, ITCAM, QRADAR
Sr. IIB/IBM Data Power Consultant
Confidential, Washington, DC
- As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for Hands-On Design and Development & Architectural Analysis for multiple reusable services, business process flows and integration components using IBM Integration Bus and DataPower
- Designed Web services both as provider and consumer with XML and JSON Payloads using both SOAP and HTTP Nodes in IIB. Made some of the consumer flows Asynchronous using SOA and HTTP Async nodes to improve overall performance and throughput
- Designing solutions capable of handling large data in IIB using File Nodes and optimized the message flows performance by better message parsing and memory utilization.
- Extensively worked with WSRR (WebSphere Registry and Repository) for completing the registry and repository requirements.
- Developed services and transformations (To and From COBOL Copy book) in IIB to send and receive messages from Mainframes.
- Implemented SSL and mutual authentication process between different systems which are involved in the SOA integration framework.
- Developed various Error rules, Actions and XSL transformations in DataPower. Configured various Front side Handlers and back end handlers.
- Developed Message flows utilizing ESQL and Java
- Designed security and processing policies and rules for Data Power components
- Configured XML Firewalls, MPGW and WebService Proxy (WSP) in Datapower.
- Developed Global caching frame work and utilized in IIB
- Designing and Implementing Auditing, Logging, Fault Handling, and Compensation Handling framework.
- Configured Datapower Virtual Appliance and physical appliance. Configured Web Service proxies and developed XPath, XSLT mapping and Integration flows in IBM Datapower. Implemented SSL offloading using the front side handler (HTTPS)
- Delivered Service Design Document (SDD) and Mapping sheets to be used in various XSLT mapping and BO Mapping.
- Involved in Code Approvals, Code migration and Unit and Integration testing in lower and higher environments working closely with the QA team, the Business Unit and also with third party vendors as and when needed.
Tools: and Technologies - Message Broker 8, DataPower XI52, XB62, XC10, AWS, Java, ESQL, XSLT, WSRR, SVN, SOAP UI, Elastic Search, IBM MQ Series, Z/OS, Z/Linux, DB2, Oracle, AIX and Windows.
Sr. IBM IIB / Message Broker/ DataPower Consultant
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in the Creation of high level architecture to implement Enterprise service Bus solution to integrate various Claims processing systems at Enterprise level and also with Affordable care Act Exchange solutions..
- Involved in the design of the SOA/ESB solutions utilizing IBM Integration Bus (IIB)/ Web Sphere Message Broker, Data Power, Web Sphere MQ and Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed message flow interfaces to transform messages using Compute Node, Java Compute Node (JCN), Mapping Node and WTX Nodes with ESQL, Java, XSLT and WTX Mappings
- Developed SOAP and REST Web services in IIB/Message Broker. Created various service definitions (WSDLs, XSDs). Worked with SOAP, XML and JSON format messages in Web Services.
- Worked with Collector Nodes, Timer Nodes, Route Node, SAP Nodes to implement Message flow services.
- Developed various message models using DFDL
- Developed Services for Database (DB2 & Oracle) integration in Message Broker. Used Dynamic SQL queries, Stored Procedures and packages to interact with Databases from message broker.
- Created WebSphere Transformation Extender maps which transformed incoming 834 EDI to XML (for enrichment) and then to COBOL copybook for processing.
- Involved in the setup of WSRR and Cast Iron. Used End point Lookup and Registry Lookup nodes in Message Broker to achieve Service versioning
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL), PKI and Trusted CA for Encryption, Decryption of data using cryptography and Users Authentication
- Implemented Global Caching in Message Broker. Utilized event generation capabilities of Message Broker for logging of Messages. Created Exception handling common flows in Message Broker.
- Implemented WS Security based authentication and URI based authorization with LDAP using AAA policy, SSL, Digital Signatures
- Implemented Error Mapping logic for Backend business exceptions and DP technical errors
- Created crypto objects as part of the implementation of digital signature to ensure data integrity
- Implemented Base64 encoding/decoding of http headers to enable Basic Authentication
- Created test cases and involved in UA and Pre-Prod testing. Worked with infrastructure team during performance testing. Resolved defects raised during UAT testing
Tools: and Technologies - IBM Integration Bus, Message Broker 8, WebSphere MQ 7.x. DataPower, WSRR,WAS, Log4j, ESQL, Java, XSLT, DB2, Oracle, HIPAA, WTX, EDI, AIX, Windows and Z/OS.
IBM DataPower Consultant
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Extensively interacted with team members and business users for requirements capture and Analysis. Created Functional and Technical design documents based on the outcome of these meetings
- Created Service Contracts based on the requirements.
- Responsible for planning, application deployment, configuration, support & implement solutions using WebSphere Message Broker, DataPower, MQ Series, WSRR, Process Server and Websphere Application server
- Involved in the setup and configuration of MQ and Message Broker on AIX and Linux platforms.
- Identified the existing services that needs redesign to make them part of SOA/ESB service layer
- Configured WSP, MPGW services in DataPower. Configured logging in DataPower
- Developed XSL based transformations in DataPower
- Defined policy information points as a part of SOA governance using WSRR (WebSphere Registry and Repository)
- Developed Error handlers using CONTINUE and EXIT handlers in message broker to unit level exception handling at node level.
- Worked with IBM support for creating PMRs for product issues and ensure the IFixes are applied across environments
- Worked with HP Quality Center for test cases execution and defect tracking.
Tools & Technologies - IBM Message Broker 8/7, DataPower, MQ Series, WSRR, Java, ESQL, XSLT, DB2, Oracle, Windows, AIX and Linux.