- Confidential is TOGAF® 9 Certified professional from Confidential. He has more than 15+ years of experience in the Software/services Development industry and has been employed with Confidential for 12 years 6 months.
- He has been awarded GBS GD Eminence and Excellence award for 2015(Spark) and 2014(Orion). He also received Service Excellence Award and Top Talent Technical Resource in Confidential
- His responsibilities span the end - to-end lifecycle of a project, from system requirements through delivery and production/deployment, providing technical, architectural leadership to insure overall solution integrity.
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge
- Experience in component and service modeling - Identification, Specification, Realization and operational modeling - creation of Conceptual OM, Specified OM, and Physical OM for the solution
- He specializes in e-business solutions, Learning Management systems, and Desktop sharing application, SOA solution
- He has performed ably and well above expectations in his duties as an Architect/ Application Solution Designer/ Sr. Application Developer. The roles required profound knowledge, specialized know-how of methodologies and technologies and skilled expertise to employ a suite of Confidential ® Software Products, Open source frameworks, tools, architectural and design patterns. Amit’s early adoption and hands on involvement with several of the flagship Products / framework helped him obtain a thorough understanding of intricate and often complex details about the many such products and their integration
- Amit is well versed with various Enterprise architecture frameworks - TOGAF, Zachman, Confidential View and Viewpoint framework and Service oriented modeling and architecture
- Amit in the recent past has worked on latest evolving technologies/architectures for Confidential, Cloud architectures. This includes solution architecture, best practices, and patterns. He has got hands-on experience in practices like Test Driven Development, Continuous integration and Pair Programming He has worked on various agile projects which followed one of the widely used frameworks SCRUM and Extreme Programming.
Industry /Domain experience: Banking, HealthCare, Insurance, Pricing Application(Retail), e-learning(Learning Management system)
Tools:, IDEs & Products: Confidential Rational Software Architect, Confidential Marketing Platform suite- Interact, Campaign, Confidential WebSphere Integration Developer(BPEL, ESB), Soap UI, Postman, Archi
J2EE & Associated Frameworks: Web services- SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, Hibernate, JPA, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Netflix Library, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JMS, LDAP, XML, XPath, XSL, JSON
Security Frameworks & Supported software: Spring ACEGI, SSL,TLS, Encryption, Hashing, Oauth 2.0
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito, Selenium
Web & Application Servers: Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server
Messaging: WebSphere MQ
BPM & ESB: WebSphere Process Server, JBPM, WebSphere ESB
Latest technologies: Microsoft azure cloud, Amazon-EC2, F5 Load Balancers ELB & Auto Scaling, Spring Cloud Config, Spring Cloud Zuul, Spring Cloud Bus, Ribbon, Hystrix, Feign, Node.js, MongoDB,Angularjs 4
Senior Project AssociateResponsibilities:
- Gathering & analysis of System requirements and preparing detailed design documents
- Responsible for effective communication between the offshore project team and the client IT and Business teams. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Worked on modules related to Integration with Microsoft azure cloud, Oauth 2.0 Webhooks -callout, REST API client to Access Aprimo SaaS product data.
- Created a Proof Of Concept to Update Offer Config data using MEAN stack ( MongoDB, ExpressJS, Anglular4, Node.js). The POC was made to showcase the modernization of the MDS application which is going to be sunset in near future.
- Designed and Implemented Asynchronous flows of RTO application using WebSphere SIB and JMS API
- Designed and developed SOAP based web-services both provider and consumer using Apache CXF and WebSphere provided Implementation (Axis 2)
- Extensively used JProfiler for memory profiling to analyze performance bottlenecks, memory leaks
- Configured Data sources, JVM settings, Queue Connection factories, queues, Activation Specs, Listeners, SSL and user registries using WebSphere Application server.
- Designed and Implemented Asynchronous error logging module
- Implemented design patterns like GOF patterns, Integration patterns.
- Extensively worked in developing business Use Cases using Java, spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JMS technologies.
- Worked for Log4j2 Upgrade
- Extensively used Spring AOP for service request and response logging
Environment: Java 1.6, WebSphere Application Server 7.0, WebSphere Integration Developer 7.0, Confidential EMM suite- Interact, Spring, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate, EJB, XML/XSD/XPath, JSON, WebSphere ESB, Webservices-SOAP/Rest, JMS, DB2 Z/OS, Junit, Power Mock, Mockito, Microsoft Azure Based Aprimo Saas Offering.
Technical Lead ( Confidential )Responsibilities:
- Analysis of System requirements and preparing detailed design documents
- Designed and developed mircro-services based on Spring IO( primarily Spring boot Spring Rest, Spring cloud modules) utilized by Client validation and Correspondence Confidential
- Designed and developed Soap based clients using Spring webservices used in Client Validation Micro service to Invoke Equifax EID and Interconnect services to get client scores
- Extensively used Java Execution framework for concurrent and batch processing Adverse action notice printing and Archival process
- Used Spring cloud Netflix library for service discovery, client side load balancing & fault tolerance
- Developed DAO layer using Spring Data JPA
- MPV project allowed users with multiple plans to consolidate them under a single login (user ID and password). I worked on new plan identification, deep linking, and implementing open enrollment periods for Future effective retail plans. Most of the development was based on WebSphere Spring portlets.
- I developed solution for HCSC’s client commitment project requirement.
- I designed Member Level Messaging for member specific campaigns, which employed RTD product, Webservice invocation, Defining Operations on RTD service.
- I designed Guest Login components which were built on top of the existing application using AOP (AspectJ). The intent was to de-sensitize the user data when it’s shown to guest user.
Environment: Websphere Portal, SPRING, JDK, JSR 286 Portlet, JAXWS web services, Oracle RTD.
Sr. Application DesignerResponsibilities:
- Elaborated use cases, interface definitions and web services specifications in collaboration with Business and System Analysts and Architecture Group. Created the design documents in RSA 7.5
- Designed webservice Definition / interface contract based on the enterprise canonical message model (CMM) using Confidential Rational software architect. Elaborated /extended CMM type definitions schemas to customize the message model for member profile projects needs.
- Implemented the web services and associated business modules integration. Wrote the various grains of the webservice related to healthcare Domain entities like - Member, Membership, Coverage, Group-sections
- Configured and Implemented application security services and Web Services Security - Message-Level Security, Used SAML token to do the authentication at message level. Wrote security modules to query Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) - Confidential Data Power to get the SAML token from the ESB
- Designed and developed Enterprise Service Bus integration components and artifacts
- Developed persistence layer for the web services and integrated applications and participated in data modeling
Environment: Confidential Websphere Application Server 6.1, Confidential Rational Software Architect 7.5, spring, Cxf, Confidential ClearQuest, Confidential Enterprise Service Bus - Data Power, Activiti BPM, Apache Camel