- Well - developed knowledge base & notable technical & soft skills nurtured during tenure of 8.2 +Years of maintenance and support (24*7) of software/web applications.
- 4 + years of onshore work (client) location experiences as a subject-matter expert (SME).
- Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and production support.
- Extensive experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC), Spring MVC, Hibernate along with RESTful Web Services and Database related technologies.
- Experience in Web Application Development using Client Script design technologies like Angular JS, JSON and Java Script.
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying applications on JBoss Server 6.1, Confidential Websphere 6.1 and Tomcat server in Linux/windows Environment.
- Extensive experience in implementing MVC architecture using Struts and Spring MVC Framework.
- Experience in Java IDE tools like JBoss Developer Studio 6, Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Experience in using Project Tracking toolset JIRA,Confluence.
- Experience in using analytical tools such as Splunk, ELK(Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) Stack, Dynatrace and AppDynamics.
- Hands on experience in creating Infrastructure, Business capability monitoring dashboard using DynaTrace, ELK Stack.
- Exposure to Source Control like SVN, CVS, and Distributed Source Control like GIT, SourceTree.
- Experience in Service Now for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management
- Innovative approach towards work along with the ability to quickly learn new concepts & technology.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities teamed with effective oral, communication skills, ability to work in complex environments.
- Working with international client Confidential Technologies.
- Good exposure in Banking and Finance Domain in areas such as Cards Payments, New Account Servings.
- Certified for Confidential Websphere DataPower SOA Appliances firmware v3.8.1.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, XML, XSLT,Python, coffeeScript Framework Spring, Struts
Application Server: WAS 6.1, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Server
Tools: RAD 7.5, JBoss Studio 7.1, WSAD 5.2, Eclipse-3.x, Tortoise SVN
DataPower Tool: XI50 DataPower Services Configuration of XML Firewall, Multi-Protocol Gateway, Web Service Proxy, Web Application Firewal
Awareness Skills: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Angular JS, Unix Shell Script
Skills: XI50 V 22.214.171.124
Tools: SOAP UI 5.0
- In Confidential LOB (Line of business), Datapower appliance XI50 which acts as a middleware for all sorts of credit card transactions in domestic and international market.
- This project deals with maintenance and production support of entire Datapower space for the credit card wing of the company.
- This project was newly acquired by Syntel from a competitor and it’s responsible for keeping the production environment stable 24*7 so that there is no impact on the business.
Technical LeadSkills: JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring DAO, REST Web Service Middleware SOLACE 126.96.36.1992 Components Portal, Web Service, Batch Process Servers Confidential Websphere 6.1 (Portal), JBoss 6.1 ( Services & Batch process) Tools JBoss Developer Studio 7.1.1, Rational Application Developer 7.0 SOAP UI 5.0
- Business Event Qualifier provides the ability to evaluate business events and determine eligibility, qualification, and calculation of Card Member awards that are typically fulfilled by other platforms
- BEQ checks into billions of card member data to validate and come up with the final list of card members who qualify for the bonus offer and reward them bonus accordingly.
- To handle billions of card member’s details, to process them and identify how many qualify for this offer and to reward them bonus points is a very risky and cumbersome job for Confidential .
Technical LeadSkills: JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring DAO, REST Web Service Middleware NA Components Portal, Web Service Servers Confidential Websphere 6.1 Tools Rational Application Developer 7.0, SOAP UI 5.0 Deployment (Build): Maven 3.1.1, Jenki
- Confidential came up with this application with a perspective of automating the communication of legal documents to the CM’s.
- The legal documents are of various types, CMA (Card Member Agreement).
- Document Id’s are fed by the business Users. Relationships are created with the mapping of Document version to IA codes. Versions of the documents are also maintained.
- The objective of this initiative is to develop and implement an efficient and effective process to manage the documents and their versions which can be accessed by various applications.
- Various applications which try to fetch these relationships and document ids are Com Utility, Expressions team which creates the documents etc.
Skills: JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring DAO Middleware NA Components Portal Servers Confidential WebSphere 6.1 Tools Rational Application Developer 7.0 Deployment (Build) Maven 3.1.1, Jenkins
- Confidential is a critical distributive application.
- By using Confidential portal, we are processing end to end online new accounts credit card applications from data capture level to deliver the plastic card.
- For this application have around 700 users
Skills: JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring DAO Middleware MQ Components Portal Servers Confidential Websphere 6.1 Tools Rational Application Developer 7.0, SOAP UI 5.0 Deployment (Build) Maven 3.1.1, Jenkins
- Confidential is a component which connects other Business Components or Subscriber Services to a variety of internal or external data provider services through a single user Confidential utilizing an adaptive messaging framework.
- Confidential is a data gathering tool.
- Confidential provides the capabilities to gather data from different data sources, both internal and external.
- \ Confidential supports different real time communication protocols for connecting to the data sources.
Team MemberSkills: JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring DAO Middleware NA Components Portal, Web Service Servers Confidential Websphere 6.1 Tools Rational Application Developer 7.0
- Maintaining Quality Confidential as per the Company & Clients policy by providing solution to production issues within defined SLA.
- Involvement in Production assurance for US Consumer Services and Open Technologies portfolio.
- Coding and enhancement/modification of existing programs following per the Syntel and Confidential .
- Maintain the Application availability by monitoring the application servers during onsite timings.
- Report Problem tickets for root cause analysis, permanent resolution and SLA compliance for any issue in project code functionality
- Maintaining the documents in common repository, updating the results in QC
- Perform Unit testing for the code changes done in programs and Coordinate with different groups of interfacing system for testing the change with integration.
- Participating in Change Advisor Board Meetings and handling Tech review meetings for recent ongoing installations.
- Coordinating and working with offshore team to explain project requirements and to ensure all deliverables meet quality requirements, SLAs and deadlines. Also Providing Knowledge transfer to team members
- Measure and report application availability, impacts and their resolution
- Documenting in ServiceNow as per the Confidential to ensure in compliance with the Internal and External Audits
- Work on development of automation tools that reduce operating costs, time and manual efforts for the client