Architect/senior Coldfusion developer has specialization in web based design and development having overall 12 years of experience in various web technologies and Databases.
- ReactJS Smartsheet Integration with Coldfusion
- Oracle PL - SQL / SQL Serv SQL
- Bootstrap Material UI - React
- CSS3 HTML5
Confidential, Dubuque, Iowa
- Maintenance and support for a Prepublication Management systems to capture the product financials, lifecycle and product attributes and interfaced with various systems, based on ReactJS, ColdFusion, Flex and Oracle, supporting 10 different applications.
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries to provide any type of report from databases.
- Leading project from onsite location and leading a team of 6 developers.
- Have had a very high customer satisfaction record.
- Continuously POCs in React JS for the various old modules of the application.
- Redesigned various modules of the applications using React JS, Material UI and Bootstrap.
- Integrated the applications with third party systems using API calls.
- Involved in day to day bug fixing and trouble shooting.
- Provided support in migrations of the applications from old platforms into new.
- Developed and implemented complex Internet and Intranet applications on multiple platforms.
- Reviewed the work of every developer in my team and assisted them in their deliverable.
- Learnt new technologies in short span of time.
- Learning Node JS actively.
Senior Software Engineer
- Was supporting Publishing Lifecycle Maintenance system to track a books end to end lifecycle.
- Developed some innovative solutions which can be reused by the whole development team.
- Improved the performance of the slow pages of the application by tuning the oracle queries.
- Introduced jQuery for the first time in the project and developed reusable libraries.
- Was assisting junior resources and new jonnies.
- Was supporting a web based project OSIRIS for Confidential to keep a track of product installation on various sites, their computability for a product and subscription duration and the wishlist.
- It was based on Coldfusion and SQL Server.
- Redeveloped the application in Coldfusion and Oracle from Active Server Pages (ASP) from scratch.
- Participated in the design meetings at client site and demonstrated the POCs.