- Ten years software development experience in Object Oriented programming using Java, c, Visual C++, Windows Forms and C#.
- I have extensive experience with object oriented concepts such as EVENTS, THIS, functions, classes, control structures and DOM traversal all of which have been appropriated and encapsulated into JSON, JQuery and REACT.
- To stay current I attend Technical Meet Ups, read Code Project articles and watch tutorials on You Tube.
Programming Languages: C, Assembly, Visual C++, C#, Windows Forms, Pro C, Core JAVA, VB.NET
Web Applications and Technologies: SOAP, Shell Scripting, Flash Action Script Java script, JQuery, REACT, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX
Database Technology: ADO, ADOX, Oracle 10g, SQL, SQL Server, PL SQL, T - SQL
- Designed and managed candidates web portfolio utilizing HTML, CSS and XML.
Designed candidates web interface and website using HTML and CSS.
- Assisted the laboratory in making the website compliant with Section 508 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act.
- Taught basic HTML skills to various staff members.
- Design and update all social media including Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook and Instagram.
CEO and Founder
- Provide vision, inertia and leadership in penetrating the global music industry sectors of Geek rock and Wizard rock.
- Inspire students in STEM and robotics utilizing creativity and imagination.
- Utilize SCRUM methodologies Empiricism, Self-Organization, Prioritization, Rhythm and Collaboration
- Attend fund raisers lobbying Congress for project funding promoting STEM organizations
- Marketing the business using Tumblr, SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Manage the business corporate matters, finances and stock portfolio.
- Work with other businesses, online and brick and mortar to achieve business objectives.
- Regular speaking engagements with Heroes for Students as an architect of a new education paradigm.
- Attend legal and business related seminars such as corporate transactions and intellectual property.
- Developed software projects using make.
- Assisted the software development team with unit testing and unit testing tools such as CPPUnit and CUTE.
- Compiled large software design and installation manuals with formal and informal peer reviews.
- Catalogued Open Source Licenses to ensure GPLv2/3 compliance.
- Added STIGs and file watches to audit.rules
- Shell scripting using Bash shell.
- Used Clear Case version control in UNIX.
- Clear Quest change management software.
- Debugged Software issues by remaking shared objects to generate debugging output.
- Used Agile software development method.
- Created RPM packages for C, C++, Pro C and Java programs.
- Ported c programs to Linux.
- Used VM ware to run Red Hat Linux for Linux development.
- Wrote PL/SQL code i.e. packages, functions, stored procedures, dynamic SQL and triggers for various projects using Toad.
- Wrote and edited shell scripts to automate manual tasks such as starting, shutting down programs, automating programs with cron and manipulating production files.
- Modified java programs that interfaced with Oracle 8i and 10g using core Java and JDBC.
- Used PVCS and CVS source control software.
- Documented and created flow charts for production programs using Html and Microsoft Visio.
- Used Oracle BPEL to map EDI documents to XML, call PL/SQL stored procedures and replicate C programs.
Engineering Tech and Webmaster
- Experienced the entire software development life cycle SDLC, while developing the SacMan project. SacMan is a multi-threaded, n-tier, expert system written in C, C++ and MFC, .NET 2005 and Windows Forms. SacMan is designed to automate the management of water in irrigation canals. Was involved in architecting classes using OOD/OOA concepts, coding methods, designing the user interface and testing the program in the field. Often used extreme programming.
- Researched and wrote code using ADO and ADOX to duplicate, manipulate and archive database tables used by the SacMan program.
- Created deliverables of the SacMan program using InstallShield Developer.
- Used MS Sourcesafe 6.X for source code storage and version control.
- Introduced software development techniques such as the use of class, sequence and activity diagrams to the software development department. I also integrated the first UML modeling tool, Enterprise Architect, into the software development process.
- Introduced Design Patterns in a VB.Net and C# implementation of an interactive tutorial program, using Microsoft Training Cards, for the WinSRFR project.
- Spearheaded and led the project which established a programmer's and user's manual for the SacMan project. Contributed substantive content to the manuals as well as technical drawings and UML diagrams.
- Used Visual Assist X to implement standard coding procedures.
- Made recommendations for new software purchases and upgrades.
- Arranged for the software developers to receive compensation for attending programming related seminars at Arizona State University.