- Sr Digital Specialist with 7+ years of experience in Web Analytics, Visualization Reporting, Campaign Management, and SEO across web and mobile digital channels
- Sr Web Analytics Expert skilled at implementing web analytics, data analytics and management dashboards reports
- Expert in Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager
- Expert in Google Analytics 360 suite (Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Optimizer)
- Experienced in Tealium Universe Tag Manager and Ensighten solutions
- Adobe Campaign 6 and Campaign Standard Expert skilled in administration, development, rollout and campaign analysis
- Expert in developing templates, business rules, workflows and enriching work tables
- Rolled out 100+ marketing and notification campaigns across email and social
- Experienced in updating files, enriching worktables and integrating to salesforce CRM
- Expert MySQL and Advanced Microsoft SQL Server Query Creation
- Experienced in implementing
- Fire base App analytics and IOS Mobile analytics
- Tableau 8/9/10 Experienced in developing visualization dashboard and charts reports using Tableau Desktop, Tableau public and Tableau Server 10.x.
- Expert in using tableau advanced like new Visualizations, Forecasting, Data Blending, Parallelized Dashboard, Hyperlink Objects, Color - coded tabs in Tableau 10 desktop/Server.
- Experienced in extraction, processing and loading of data using Alteryx
- UI development using Adobe Experience Manager, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular Js, Type Script, Bootstrap …
Content Management: Adobe Experience Manager (6.1 / 6.3), WordPress
Campaign Management: Adobe Campaign (V7/V6.1), Oracle Eloqua
Analytics: Adobe Analytics Cloud - Adobe Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test & Target
Google Analytics 360 - Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Optimizer: Other -- Ensightne, Tealium, Web Trends
Reporting: Adobe Report Builder, Tableau, Altreyx
Digital Tools: ClickTail, Google Adwords
Frameworks: Backbone.js, Angular.js, Ext.js, React.js, Node.js
Database: MySQL, SQL Server 2012, Oracle 11g
DevOPS: Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Github, Maven, Gulp, Jenkins, Chef, Dynatrace.
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio.Net, Eclipse, Notepad++, Brackets
Web server: Internet Information Server (IIS), Tomcat, Apache
Digital & Adobe Specialist
- Led marketing campaigns and analytics solutions execution in collaboration with Marketing, Product and development teams.
- Managed a 4-member team supporting campaign and analytics project requests from multiple LOB’s
- Designed Analytics SDR, defined eVars, Props, events, processing rules and implemented using Dynamic Tag Manager
- Designed and implemented report suites and dashboard reports using Adobe Analytics Reports
- Responsible for design and rollout of multi-channel campaigns (Email and SMs) using Adobe Campaign
- Defined campaign process and developed delivery templates, workflows, segments, business rules and configured to Lead DB
- Led End-to-End tool kit integration from experience development -> campaign rollout -> tag management -> capturing and analysing Visitor metrics -> optimizing through A/B testing (Adobe Experience Manger -> Adobe Campaigns -> Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager -> Adobe Analytics > Adobe Target
- Developed data model and extracted data from Analytics DB to Teradata Reporting DB using Alteryx
- Expertise in developing visualization reports using Tableau
- Executed A/B testing for sites and campaigns to increase conversion rates and maximize user experience using Adobe Target
- Mapping the Analytics Data with Teradata DB using the Alteryx tools In-Database, Preparation, Join and Reporting.
- Preparing the Tableau dashboard by using the consolidated data after joining the Analytics Data and Teradata DB.
- As Digital Technology Lead, responsible for end-to-end implementation of Tag Management - > Analytics -> Campaign -> Optimization (A/B Testing) for newly launched product.
- Designed and implemented eCommerce data Layer to measure online shopping behaviour based on product revenue, tax, zip, coupon applied and purchases made using Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Test & Target
- Implemented Adobe Target implementation and performing A/B testing campaigns to increase conversion rates and maximize user experience
- Content optimization based on analytics resulted in improving visitors by 250%, 30% increase in online sales and significant reduction of calls to Call Centres
- Implemented Adobe report builder dashboards for partner sites using Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize and Attribution
- Generated SEO Metrics on Bounce Rate, Visit Duration, Click Through Rate (CTR), Average Organic Page Ranking and demonstrated to executive team on opportunities for improvement
- Performed database activities including enriching work tables, database backup, generating, importing and deploying packages
- Analyzed lead generation database (Marketo) of ~6M active leads and designed target campaigns based on segmentation (Age/Gender/Location...)
- Defined campaign process, developed delivery templates, business rules and configured campaign templates and workflows
- Lead design and development efforts of 30+ digital marketing campaigns using Adobe Campaign, Integration with Marketo DB and automated rollout process for easy execution by campaign managers / clients
- On successful rollout of outbound email campaigns to target segment’s, TracFone Pay-Per-Use plan resulted in a 3X increase in sales of mobile connections in April & June 2017.
- Extracted the data from back-end services and databases using different quires
- Troubleshoot the issues and fix the bugs in SQL server
Sr Digital Specialist
- Responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads, with or without the use of market automation and analytical reporting tools like Adobe Campaign (Neolane), Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Test and Target and Marketo DB.
- Lead 4-member team responsible for designing 20+ campaigns per quarter using Adobe Campaign with population sizes ranging between 100k to 15 million records with between one and 50 segments.
- Designed and developed Campaign templates using Adobe CQ5 pages, templates, components, Workflow management, Activation of the pages, tagging, forms etc.
- Defined and created folder structure, operator groups, user accounts, segments, developed workflows and applied filter conditions
- Defined segments, traits in Audience Manager for first party data and third-party data from Market place.
- Configured Tags using Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager and Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst) script in to webpage, campaigns to capture the Visitor and audience matrix during run time
- Mapped name value pairs to profile parameter in target global mbox and configuring s code.js in web properties.
- Configured Tags, variables (events/s.code/eVars) using Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager and Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst) script in to webpage to capture the Visitor matrix during run time.
- Designed and implemented data layer in Dynamic Tag Manger to simplify and manage tags sending data to in structure way to Web Analytics, Double Click, Test & Target tools.
- Drove 20 percent annual increase in sales through multi-channel campaigns using Adobe Campaign (Neolane)
- Trained Marketing Analysts on executing campaigns, running workflows, measuring campaigns and developing reports
- Developed DB Schemas, tables, Queries to generate leads from external lead generation systems
- Developed SQL queries to pull customers for campaign and analytics database analysing marketing results
- Executed complex marketing automation campaigns in Adobe Campaign Manager using Marketo for global audience
- Created reports showing progress towards goals, ROI and marketing funnel progress - presented results to management and executives.
- Configured Tags using Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) and Adobe Analytics script in to webpages to capture the visitor matrix during run time.
Campaign & Analytics Developer
- Reviewed and Analyzed business requirements and functional specifications
- Develop and rollout of Social Media, Brand Management, Social Media Campaigns
- Define, create and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support 20 client hotels across North America.
- Developed HTML’s for email campaigns and rolled out campaigns using Oracle Eloqua
- Create and maintain Segmentation schemes in Oracle Eloqua
- Provide recommendations for improving campaign performance and efficiencies including automation and CRM tool/data enhancements to achieve maximum marketing ROI
- Develop PowerPoint's and Excel reports for campaign deliverables to clients and ad agencies.
- Implemented Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics on marketing sites, generated reports summarizing campaign traffic by location, New Vs Existing users, Bounce rates e.t.c
- Developed HTML’s for email campaigns and rolled out campaigns using Oracle Eloqua
- Closely monitored the conversion rate of the email campaigns.
- Developed static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe CQ5
Digital Marketing Analyst
- Functional and technical knowledge of Neolane (Now Adobe Campaign) on email campaign, direct mail campaign, delivery templates.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, events, and media.
- Developed responsive HTML’s for Campaigns and User Interfaces using HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Designing and building workflows for direct mail campaigns
- Developed and maintained UHG plan pages and DAM assets using CQ5.
- Implemented traffic and conversion tags using Tealium Tag Manager and developed reports using Google Analytics
- Involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Developed different JQUERY component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Experience in optimizing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
M obile Developer
- Responsible for design and development of IOS SDK
- Used Storyboard to design the UI wireframes of the application.
- Implemented the IOS Adapter views like List View, Grid View and Gallery.
- Enhanced the application outlook by adding the organization logo throughout the app.
- Provided the IOS 7 look and feel by using flat images/icons.
- Obtained the list of Hotels and Restaurants in the city using Yelp API.
- Implemented the Import & Merge functionality within the app.
- Interfaced with web APIs and worked with REST patterns and employed JSON structures.
- Included Images, videos and Map information in to the App.
- Implemented Augmented Reality using ARKIT.
- Tracked the app usage by integrating third party analytics tools.
- Identified and fixed any bugs reported during testing phase of the project.