- Proven track record in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand - coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Experience in designing web applications employing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and Search Engine Strategies (SES).
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications.
- Experience with native or hybrid mobile app development experience.
- Experience with node testing libraries mocha, chai, karma, jasmine etc.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, Angular.JS, React.JS, Redux, Backbone.JS, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML & CSS3 to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Expertise in designing and developing User Experiences for Web Applications using Web Authoring tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Flash.
- High level of expertise in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Good experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Well versed W3C standards.
- Experienced in data driven-UI component where a single application serves as the website for multiple customers.
- Expertise in working with kendo to develop modern web applications and easily combine with pretty responsive apps.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Worked with Agile waterfall and scrum methodology.
- Experience in using Web Services like SOAP protocol in JAXWS and RESTFUL web services Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- An energetic individual, able to communicate effectively, to work collaboratively to resolve problems and to motivate team members as well.
- An experienced software developer passionate about delivering quality software products with thorough & rigorous testing and ample documentation.
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
IDE & Tools: Web Storm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2.0/3.0, Microsoft Publisher, Eclipse, Atom, Edit Plus, Vert-x.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT, JIRA
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3
Data Access: MY SQL, Oracle
Confidential, Calhoun, GA.
Front End/UI Developer-Angular Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design& development for the project
- Used HTML5 elements like video, audio and canvas in making the website interactive.
- Developed the server side using java and front end with java scripting, XML, HTML.
- Designed and maintained Web forms and Banners PHP Coded, implemented upgrades, patches, code releases, anddatabasechanges.
- Data exchange with third party using PHP5/XML.
- Used all aspects of MySQL/ PHP Programming (object oriented PHP ) , Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Wrote Angular 2 Unit Tests for Controllers, Directives and Filters.
- Wrote Angular JS 2.0 Services to consume restful APIs and processing JSON data for rendering in UI
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with React States and Events.
- Developed web page using Angular JS 1.6 components like controllers, routers, NG app etc.
- Used Unix Commands for manipulating the data in deployment phase.
- Created AngularJS Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Worked on Mongodb database design and indexing techniques. Good knowledge on MongoDB write concern majority.
- Installed and configured MongoDB for an enterprise application to analyze the big data requirements
- Configured replication and high availability for MongoDB instances
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular 2 resources.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Experience in developing web applications using frameworks like Spring, Vert . X
- Created Master Pages and templates in Office 365.
- Developed and designed several Office 365 SharePoint Online sites, web parts
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation and post production support using Agile Methodologies for SharePoint Online (Office 365 ) and SharePoint 2013 On-Premises.
- Implemented SharePoint ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and Governance & Security processes. Designed systems using Microsoft Product Line Architecture (PLA).
- Built custom solutionsfor small business clients to ensure seamless office 365 integration ofproductandservices. esponsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Used Knockout.js to simply the complex data-based for user interfaces.
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Implemented Grails Services and controllers to perform actions.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React.js .
- Designed web page layout using SASS/SCSS as per specs provided by marketing & PO
- Created React components, using Redux for unidirectional data flow
- Integrated with backend through service layer using AJAX to fetch page data .
- Experience with popular React . js workflows (such as Redux ).
- Worked on developing separate react and redux components so it can be reused.
- Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages .
- Used React -Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React . js .
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React -Draggable
- Used React -Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react .
- Did everything from either bootstrapping existing application or scaffolding out an Angular 2.0 application using Yeoman Angular JS1.0 generator and used bower for managing front end dependencies and NPM for backend dependencies.
- Developed a few Restful Microservices using Spring Rest and Used Apache Kafka for messaging in order to produce and consume messages between Micro Services and Rest API .
- Used CSS pre-processors (SASS).
- Worked on Github to maintain the repository.
- Worked with agile technology.
- Managed projects with GRUNT task runner.
- Developed UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit.
- Experience on TDD and BDD environments like CucumberJS, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma and Chai
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
- Used C# and Ember . js to create and support the REST API and UI for enterprise-level data migration platforms and licensing estimation/product shopping cart applications while actively relaying status updates to PMs and managers.
- Experienced with writing tests both for QUnit and NUnit
- Developed user interface using PHP , CodeIgniter 3, bootstrap, jQuery, HTML and CSS
- Write small test harness app using Ionic Mobile Framework to exercise Cordova plugins
- Create restful node JS test endpoints using IBM Bluemix Services to test plugin's http methods
- Developing iOS portion of IBM Mobile First Platform Cordova Plugins Using Swift/ Objective-C and Javascrip
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA.
Front End/UI Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Used HTML and CSS in the development in front end of the application.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework AngularJS along with HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used AngularJS Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Services and Custom Services, as well as built custom Directives to provide reusable component.
- Extensively worked on ES5 new features such as Arrow functions, Classes, Iterators and Generators.
- Also, developed single page applications using React Redux architecture, ES5 , webpack and grunt.
- Used ES5 and JSX with react for component development.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Took advantage of MVC pattern of Angular JS framework to produce higher maintainability of the code.
- The project is build upon the Single Page Application (SPA) criteria.
- Developed Web application for backend system using Angular 2 with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- For new website features wrote Angular 2 controllers, views and services.
- Involved in developing a new business application to the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Used Backbone.js and Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Implemented Backbone. js and React . js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Worked with Express middleware to build a test server using NodeJS.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS .
- Worked on creating react, redux and app components for login and account creation.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS . Used Redux as a background database to store the information to generate the view.
- Used C# and Ember . js to create and support the REST API and UI for enterprise-level data migration platforms and licensing estimation/product shopping cart applications while actively relaying status updates to PMs and managers
- Experience with writing tests both for QUnit and NUnit
- Documented the code review process in detail by outlining code reviewer and requester responsibilities, as well as expanding on when reviews should be committed
- Defined new validations through Angular 1.6 for the form field validation implemented through HTML.
- Developed JQuery code using an XML Http Request Adapter to send an AJAX request to the server side code and also implemented a callback function to handle the results.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive Web design.
- Writing PHP code for managing email functionalities on Hub spot, lead updates, API calls etc.
- Working on CMS ION interactive for starting online sales process with Adobe EchoSign
- Developed the JQuery callback functions for implementing asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Extensively used JQuery UI for screen design and development.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Used Content Management system (CMS) for the dynamic configuration of the header and footer of the web application.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make the web pages more.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Developed server side REST style web services and called them from angular controllers.
- Created Storyboard & Sprints in Jira , configured Confluence for Project management
- Monitor and support daily activities of multiple scrum teams to keep process aligned with Agile manifesto. Conduct iteration planning, daily scrums and retrospective.
- Setup Continuous Integration environment using Jira, Bamboo , Bit bucket and ant script
- Worked on Bamboo - Build triggers and Build dependencies
- Used Performance Tuning tools like Jmeter and Load Runner based on the problems like Out of memory errors, Database overload, Application Server Overload etc.
- Contracted to serve as the JIRA Systems Administrator fortheinternational JIRA / Confluence infrastructure, including all associated programs, plugins and systems
- Frequently met with the project manager to review project goals and to create proposals for future developments, researching their fields for UI design.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs , Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML .
- Used jQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions (like .ready (), hover(),bind(),click(),keypress()
- Used the JQuery widgets like Accordion and Date picker.
- Worked on draggable, Droppable and Resizable JQuery interactions.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using JavaScrip t.
- Worked with the QA team to fix the bugs, test the load, and performance checking.
- Tested the application under Scrum ( Agile ) Methodology.
- Created Test strategy, Test plan, execution plan and Identified test data requirements.
- Worked on major bug fixes, which included UI issues and functionality issues as well.
- Developed the website across different browsers and performed cross-browser testing.
- Fixed the code quality issues. Designed page - layouts using Dreamweaver and banner using Adobe Flash.
- Involved in implementing java rendering framework which manages the pages on the server side.
- Involved in developing the Validations across the application using JQuery Validator plug in.
- Participated in defect review meetings with the team members using Bugzilla, Firebug, and Google’s element inspector.
- Involved in implementing the UI to support all the major browsers
- Worked with partners and clients at every stage of implementation of the integration, for instance to gather requirements, finalize analysis, review completed implementation, UAT and sign-off.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Developed Deployment descriptor using XML files.
- Created DSN in ODBC for database connectivity.
- Designed use cases for different scenarios.
- Designed and developed components for billing application.
- Developed functional code and met expected requirements.
- Wrote product technical documentation as necessary.
- Designed presentation part in JSP (Dynamic content) and HTML (for static pages)
- Developed Bean’s implementation Class.
- Developed jar file and then deployed the Bean.
- Implemented functionality using Servlets, JSP, JSF, Prime Faces and Struts Framework, Hibernate, spring, Java Scripts and deployed in Web logic and used JSON for data storage and data transfer to the application
- Designed tables to access the database in Oracle and involved in writing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations.
- Contributed to the design direction by building mock-ups in Photoshop and Frontend.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.
- Configured the Web Logic Console by creating Connection Pool.