- 8 years experience in Software development including, analysis, design and testing in Java, J2EE Technologies and developing large scale web applications using Adobe AEM (Adobe Experience Manager 6.1)/Day CQ content management systems.
- Over 4 years' Strong experience on Adobe CQ5 component development, Templates, backend OSGI bundles DAM, (Digital Asset Management), Workflows , Designs, etc.
- Extensive exposure to different Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies using Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Worked with OAK repository, creating indexes ( Lucene , damAssetLucene ) for Query Builder API.
- Proficient in CQ templates, components and workflows. Developed custom CQ components on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST based web development framework on top of JCR) , CRX (Day's commercial JCR Implementation), and CQ5 (Day's latest suite of WCM, DAM , and Social Collaboration applications
- Implemented touch based dialogs and classic dialogs using Coral/Granite UI and ExtJS.
- Hands on experience in object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA and OOD), Object Oriented programming (OOPS).
- Have hands on experience with Adobe CQ5 Web Content Management (WCM) server .
- Experienced in developing CMS based applications using Adobe CQ/AEM , Apache Sling and OSGI.
- Developing and administering multiple modules using Sling API, JCR API, CQ /WCM API and using the Jackrabbit User Manager APIs to perform AEM user operations.
- Expertise in developing Enterprise level applications using Slightly, JSP , J2EE technologies like JSP, JDBC, Servlets, JSTL.
- Experienced in Working with AEM 6.1 and Slightly .
- Experienced in using CRXDE and Eclipse IDEs to develop CMS applications .
- Implemented Adobe CQ templates, components, workflow , style sheets, Meta tagging and performed CMS administration tasks.
- Strong experience with setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tools.
- Exposure to dispatcher configurations as part of AEM website architecture.
- Experience with multilingual websites having i18n translations .
- Having good Knowledge working with Web Services especially based on Rest API.
- Very good at developing custom components, page templates and template components and workflow components in CQ5. x.
- Experienced in Object oriented analysis, design and development using Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSPs, JNDI, Java Beans, EJB and JDBC).
- Experienced in using RDBMS like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experienced in developing applications using CRXDE, Eclipse and Rational Application Developer (RAD) IDEs.
- Experienced in developing applications using application/Web servers such as JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Performed unit testing and functional testing by creating test suites and has strong knowledge on Quality Assurance processes.
- Business Analyst with CQ5 / AEM experience
- Experience working with Adobe flex framework.
- Experience working with Bug tracking tools like QC , JIRA , Bugzilla .
- Experience in working in an AGILE Software development model and Waterfall Development model.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL
Distributed Technologies: Web Services
Enterprise Web Products: AEM 6.1, AEM 6, CQ5.6.1, CQ5.5
J2EE technologies: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Web Services.
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, DHTML
Database Apps: MySQL, Oracle 8i/9i/11g, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, MAC OS
Version Control Tools: GIT, CVS, SVN, ClearCase
Other Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, SQL Developer, Toad, MAVEN 2.2, Gradle, File Vault, Jenkins, Bamboo, BCC (ATG)
Frame works: MVC, Struts, Hibernate.
Sr. AEM Developer
- Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) of components and templates in responsive design, across major browsers in both Touch UI/Classic UI.
- Developed all UI pages using HTML5, DHTML, XSL/XSLT, XHTML, DOM, CSS, JAVA, JSON .
- Work with business partners to develop Adobe Analytics implementation solutions for new and existing sites/sections to meet reporting needs.
- Prepare Adobe Analytics implementation documentation for developers; validate implementations.
- Efficiently used Apache Sling/JCR for Content Resolution and handling dynamic data.
- Worked as a full stack developer creating templates and the backend logic for new components.
- Developed Workflow components related to digital assets upload Workflow as per the client requirements.
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ5/AEM 6 product suite, including CRX, DAM.
- Developed custom templates, components, and widgets using AEM 6.1 and integrated Components with Angular JS .
- Involved in the integration of Adobe Site Catalyst to AEM 6.1.
- Configuring and managing AEM technology stack Sling, OSGI, Felix , Jackrabbit, JCR .
- Involved in developing web applications using AEM, which includes in designing, configuration & integration of templates with custom components.
- Converted AEM Classing UI components to touch UI.
- Leading the team in performance track by writing new Lucene index and bifurcating assets and content, tuning out of the box rollout, live copy and live sync configurations for huge repositories.
- Used Key Features of Angular JS for responsive user interface(UI).
- Created components using Slightly HTML templates language by replacing the traditional JSP.
- Worked on java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGI framework, DAM , Workflows.
- Developing Pages, Templates, Components in Eclipse and CRXDE Lite.
- Developed and maintained different web pages and DAM assets using Adobe AEM/CQ.
- Have a detailed knowledge of working with JIRA in creating user stories & bugs and to track team progress.
- Hands on Experience Working with GIT, GIT HUB.
- Developed the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Integrated LDAP with AEM for user access to CMS system for authoring, publishing and work - flow management.
- Build and Release Management in CQ using Maven and SVN
Sr. AEM Developer
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates , Components , dialogs , widgets , workflows.
- Involved in complete life cycle of Toyota website redesign project using Responsive design methodology.
- Involved in Custom Tag Development & Screen changes & Enhancements.
- Developing GUI using HTML, CSS and Java Script .
- Developed custom templates, components, and widgets using AEM and integrated Components with Angular JS .
- Developed message driven web services using Spring Integration.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for AEM. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Migrated from AEM 6.0 to 6.1.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository , the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Service implementation to change DAM asset properties from Excel file.
- Worked on the AEM-Scene7 integration.
- Customizing the DAM search in both classic UI and granite UI.
- Produced quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines.
- Worked on Custom OSGI services , workflows , scheduler jobs development.
- Worked on dispatcher configurations for cache and load balancing.
- Content Personalization based on User information using Segmentation.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
- Create and maintain customer-facing Adobe CQ5 content management systems.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe CQ5.
- Hands on experience on up gradation from AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.0.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Part of Agile based project system including daily scrums and weekly code reviews.
- Installed and Configured CQ5 Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Setup and Used maven for managing dependent software libraries (jars) required to build our application.
- Configuration Dispatchers, Flushing Dispatcher cache, CQ server optimization, Cq Log analyzing, Garbage collector etc.
- Utilize HTML5, CSS and Angular JS for designing and implementing custom AEM components.
- Maintained the content management system (CMS) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Designed DAM taxonomy and tagging for the website.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Developed custom page content components, page templates, dialogs for web pages using AEM Sightly for Touch UI.
- Responsible for writing UNIX shell scripts for running the java batch jobs.
- Involved in debugging the application modules and fixing the problems reported in production.
- Worked on web services to consume the data from the application API’s.
- Multiple embedded pages were developed and used in different pages in the application.
- Created web-services both restful and soap based from scratch .
- Strong Knowledge on AEM associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX.
- Part of the application support team for fixing the incidents after the deployment.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives.
- Develop user interfaces using JSP, JSTL, Custom Tag libraries, HTML, CSS, jQuery and Jtable
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Develop and deploy a batch job at the Control PCs to read data from the machines and directly insert into MySQL database.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of application
- Used MVC architecture of Spring 3.0 for developing the application
- Responsible for Debugging and Bug Fixing of the application.
- Involved in change management of the process to inform and teach the customers about the change.
- Included Requirement Analysis, Design & Implementation.
Environment: Core java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring 3.0.6. RELEASE, HTML, CSS, JSTL, Apache Tomcat Server 6.0, Custom Tag Libraries, DB2 (LUW), MySQL, Windows XP, RAD 7.5, Ant, JUnit 4, Log4j, CVS, Hibernate 3.0.
Jr. Java/Web Developer
- Contributed to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) , involving creation of business requirements document, technical requirements document, code development and testing.
- Created UML class diagrams that depict the code’s design and its compliance with the functional requirements.
- Used Servlets to create the front end; manipulated the web.xml file.
- Designed several complex SQL queries involving sub queries and multiple joins.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code. Implemented the DAO pattern.
- Configured Data Sources on Web Sphere Test Environment 5.0 for efficient data access.
- Created complex SQL queries, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures to generate test records in the development database tables.