- Expertise in server - side development with Spring 4.2, Hibernate 4.2, JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans, XML .
- Experience Working in Production support.
- Experience Working with Java APIs.
- Experience Working with Core Java and Multithreading.
- Experience in MVC architecture, Spring IOC and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SOAP, Rest, Restful Web Services, APACHE CXF, JAX-RS, JAXB, Spring Security and Web Services Security.
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Experience in using version control system like GIT, SVN and CVS etc.
- Experience working with Oracle PL/SQL and writing stored procedures.
- Proficient in XML technologies like SAX, DOM, X-Path, WSDL, DTD, XSD, SOA, JAXB.
- Extensively worked with Core Java focusing on concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures, Concurrency and Collection.
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD), Junit unit testing framework and knowledge of ANT, MAVEN and Log4j tools.
- Experience in Oracle, SQL Server 2000 and MySQL databases. Hands on with PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Experienced with Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat Application Servers.
- Extensively used J2EE Design Patterns like Facade, DAO, DTO, MVC, Singleton and Prototype.
- Worked on UNIX flavors like Linux.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle across various workflows in web & Client/Server application development.
- Keen interest in mastering new technologies and understanding new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
- Understanding of AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Spring Boot and MicroServices.
Domain: Insurance, Power, Finance, Healthcare
Frameworks: Spring 4.2/3.5/3.0 (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, DAO, Core, Context, AOP, IOC, JDBC, Spring with Hibernate, Spring Integration), Hibernate 4.2/3.0, Struts 1.3/2.5
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse 3.3/3.2/3.1, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Atom
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0, WebLogic 12/11/10.x/9.2/8.1, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 8.5/8.0/7.0, JBoss 9.0
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC OS
Testing Tools/Others: Junit, Mockito, SoapUI, Log4j, Postman, SVN, GIT, CVS, JIRA, Jenkins, AspectJ, Spring AOP, Rational Rose, JMeter, JProfiler, maven
Confidential, Columbus Ohio
Senior Java Developer
- Project developed using agile software development methodology.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework, Spring Security and Spring Core.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files and Java class files to map the object relation mappings.
- Used Java concepts such as Collections (ArrayList, HashMap, etc.), Streams, Lambda expressions, Generics, Algorithms, Data Structures, Multithreading and Serialization
- Used Junit and Mockito for unit testing.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Custom Queries to querying data from Oracle Data base In DAO.
- Implemented all the CRUD operations using JPA query language.
- Used JMS to send and receive alert texts from customers.
- Use Rest Template to access RESTful URI.
- JTA and JTS were used to allow for global transaction. While JMS was used to provide reliable and asynchronous messaging service.
- Implemented Restful web service using JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Designed and developed views using JSP, controllers, services and filters.
- Developed Junit test cases to validate the REST services.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML, and Bootstrap.
- Develop the business logic using Java, JDBC and Deploy on Tomcat server.
- Multi-Threading and Caching were used to improve user experience.
- Worked with test-driven development (TDD).
- Used Spring MVC as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved.
- Implemented Web Services Security.
- Implemented the business logic using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and service classes.
- Created Auto deploys job using Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool with Git as source version tools
Confidential, Miami, FL:
- Discussed the project requirements and discussed documentation with teammates and participated in Sprint meetings to discuss about daily code changes
- Developed web based applications using Spring MVC Framework in accordance with Spring Security
- Experience Working in Production support
- Implemented the Auto payment feature of Billing System module Using Spring MVC.
- Used Core Java concepts such as Collections (ArrayList, HashMap, etc.), Generics, Algorithms, Data Structures, Multithreading and Serialization
- Used JUnit and Mockito framework for unit testing of all java classes
- Used AspectJ for transaction management and exceptions, and Log4j for logging
- Used Design patterns such as Facade, DAO, DTO, MVC, Singleton and Prototype
- Extensively used Spring modules such as Dependency injection, Auto wiring, JDBC templates, Spring Security
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application
- Developed Controller and Service classes that support Spring Framework.
- Involved in developing DAOs (Data Access Objects) to connect backend Database.
- Involved in development of SOAP web services using Apache CXF to extract data from databases.
- Used Apache CXF Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL.
- Implemented Web Services security.
- Used Spring AOP, AspectJ and Log4J for logging purpose.
- Published methods as web methods using RESTful web services in Spring Framework.
- Used POSTMAN, SOAPUI and Rest Client for testing the web services.
- Experience JSON and XML data transfer through Restful web service.
- Involved in designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using Oracle.
- Manipulated Oracle for data retrieval and persistence using Hibernate.
- Actively involved in deployment of Application war files in WebLogic Application server.
- Used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Used Spring Security for user authentication in some modules.
- Experience using Spring Integration to integrate different modules like Service, MVC, DAO, developing and consuming web services (REST and SOAP) and Messaging
- Have used JMeter and JProfiler to measure the performance of Spring framework
- Used Hibernate along with JPA for data persistent objects and Hibernate mapping with XML to connect with Oracle database
- Used Junit for unit testing
- Used Spring JDBC and PL/SQL stored procedures and packages of Oracle database in DAO layer
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop and debug application code
- Deployed the application on WebLogic 10.x and used Git as source version tool
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins
- Involved in discussing the project requirements and documentation, and attended daily Sprint meetings to report code changes.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the project with Spring security
- Developed web services using SOA such as SOAP, WSDL, REST and JSON by implementing JAX-WS, JAX-RS and Apache CXF
- Used Spring modules such as Dependency Injection, MVC, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security and AOP
- Experience Working in Production support
- Used AJAX calls for asynchronous requests
- Used Hibernate Framework for persistent data object
- Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, EHCache, Query, Criteria, Lazy loading Transactions and Locks
- Used Jasper Reports library to display customer information in PDF, Excel, etc.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and packages through Oracle database and Spring JDBC
- Integrated core java concepts in the project like Collections, Algorithms, Data Structures, Multithreading, Serialization, Generics and so on
- Implemented JMS by using MQ to send and receive alert texts from customers
- Implemented JUnit, SoapUI and Postman for unit testing of java classes and web services
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) by creating detailed JUnit tests for each functionality before implementing each of them
- Used RAD which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code
- Implemented Log4j for run-time logs, AspectJ for handling transactions and exceptions
- Deployed the application on JBoss 8.0 and used SVN as version control
Confidential, Bloomington, Illinois
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Developed application using Spring IoC and MVC
- Developed web application using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Junit and Mockito for unit test cases
- Created the DAO layer using Spring JDBC template to interact with the database
- Worked on creating build jobs using Jenkins
- Created ANT scripts to build the project
- Hibernate is used for the relational mapping by creating XML files to map java persistent object and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Custom Queries to query data from database in DAO
- Experience in JSON and XML data transfer through Restful web service
- UML Modeling using Rational Rose tool
- Created and consumed RESTful web services using JAX-RS
- Created and tested the SOAP web services using SoapUI
- Used Maven to build application and Eclipse as IDE
- Generated Stored Procedures using PL/SQL language
- Deployed the application in WebLogic Application Server 8.1
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML documents to HTML documents.
- Used various design patterns like factory, singleton, DAO etc.
- Hands on experience working with Java 1.6, AspectJ, Java Beans, JDBC
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection, security features and integrated with the Hibernate framework to access and update information in the database layer
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Used UML to create class, action and sequence diagrams
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Facade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, MVC and Singleton.
- Implemented JAX-WS by applying SOA concepts in conjunction with SOAP
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deploy on IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system and participated in code reviews for better quality assurance through Agile Scrum methodology
- Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams
- Developed the application using Struts framework
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Worked with Struts components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Wrote unit test cases using Junit to test the functionalities
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP, WSDL and used SoapUI for testing the services
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Server.