- Over 8 years of experience in UI development, Frontend development, Flash with Action script which is a rich user interface design, development, web 2.0 specifications and documentation.
- Extensive experience in web analysis, design and development and implementation in Client / Server technology.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Work extensively on user interface design using google closure templates.
- Develop applications for smart phones, tablet devices or web applications using IBM mobile first (previously work light).
- Experience with Objective C, XCODE, iOS SDK, Java, Android, etc.
- Successfully implemented bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management function using JIRA
- Developed higher quality applications with tightly integrated and well-tested libraries and components using Sencha.
- Experienced in Maximo business solutions with strong knowledge in Maximo versions 4.1, 5.2, 6.x, 7.1
- Hands on experience in enterprise asset and work management processes using Maximo7.1.
- Developed and enhanced new ticket purchases UI using Marionette.js and Backbone.js
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework,
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design and CSS Web Layouts.
- Built out framework in Drupal for rapidly deploying complex configurations of scholarly digital products
- Created widgets using Kendo UI
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js, backbone.js and Require.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Conducted Automation/manual testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Worked on designing of web apps to ensure user reachability.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle SDLC), (application design, functional and technical specs, and use case development using UML. Created a site to organize client contracts, reconcile data inconsistencies, and summarize monthly financial data (symfony, ember, d3, mysql)
- Experience with Responsive and Adaptive Design using Media Queries, Twitter Bootstrap and JQuery Mobile.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Worked on Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- Experience applying the latest development approaches including MVC, event-driven applications using Ajax, Object Oriented (OO) Java Script, Json, and xml.
- Created a site to organize client contracts, reconcile data inconsistencies, and summarize monthly financial data (symfony, ember, d3, mysql).
- Evaluated coding techniques and integrated .NET apps with existing solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Responsive Web Design, responsible for checking cross browser compatibility on different browsers.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Responsive web design frameworks like BootStrap and Foundation 4
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJs.
- Experience in designing table less web applications using with the help of CSS.
- Experience in designing the user interactive web applications and Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) using with web authoring tools like Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 and AJAX.
- Experience in both Waterfall & Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in designing graphic objects, animated images (Vector, Bitmap), templates, presentations, banners, buttons, graphic objects, user interfaces, Rich Internet Applications (RIA's) with using various multimedia technologies on Adobe Flash, Action Script 3.0, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Fireworks, Ulead Photo Impact and GIF Animator and also other third party cutting edge tools.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear and maintainable efficient code for web development.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML 5, DHTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), CSS3, JSON, AJAX, JQuery, Java script (ecma script 6)AngularJS, Backbone, Bootstrap, Azure, knockout.js, kendo, drupal, marionette.js,ember.js,react.js,TDD
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Sybase
Web & Application Servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss, Jboss portal server Developer Tools (IDE) Eclipse, Net Beans, WSAD, RAD
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Modeling Languages: UML
Configuration Management Tools: Rational Rose, JUnit,JMock,Log4j, CVS, SVN, ANT, Microsoft Visio
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Implemented rich web applications for management of huge incoming responses.
- Used Node js tools such as grunt, bower and yeomen for server side rendering.
- Effectively used YUI and its widgets for DOM and BOM manipulations.
- Used Wf-Ria framework as an extension for YUI widgets for successful implementation of custom applications.
- Successfully conducted code reviews before the deployment.
- Executed test cases and fixed bugs
- Successfully fixed issue of huge data handling by using the concept of pagination.
- Worked in a collaborative environment with on shore and off shore team members.
- Effective usage of google closure templates for templating web pages
- Used git for execution of commands
- Project build was integrated using build tools such as Maven.
- Executed built applications using web logic server.
- Web applications were made responsive to make the web application accessible to all devices.
- Implemented unit tests for the code modules.
- Worked closely with the QA's to make the application available before the dead line.
- Conducted code reviews.
Environment: JAVA, NODE.JS, YUI, WF-RIA, Sheath, Putty, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, Maven, Ant, Git, Web Logic Server, Webservices, Jquery, Nexus.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Implemented Ajax for rich-internet applications that mimic the responsiveness and complex user interfaces typically associated with desktop and mobile applications
- Designed web interface using adobe.
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Design, develop and deploy mobility apps using IBM Worklight platform.
- Inserted Html values in model attributes using Backbone js.
- Unnecessary validations are removed using Backbone js.
- Compiled templates using dust js
- Implemented Dry concept using dust js.
- Implemented server side templating using mustache js
- Successfully implemented role as an architect on Drupalimplementation, migrated data from MSSQL database
- Create, manage SQL Server AZURE Databases Developed an application using Ember.js and Django which allows users to publish content to Social Media channels
- Setting up Connection Strings and connecting SQL Server AZURE Databases from locally Installed SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS) for Developers
- Using Marionette.js on top of Backbone.js to replace scriptlets and improve the application architecture as well as enhancing the user interface of the Firewall Configuration Update for the SiteShield solution.
- Created a chart/graph that shows the amount of errors per day and create two date-pickers to filter the chart. This was done using JQuery UI and the Kendo UI
- Created html templates using mustache and dust js.
- Inline parameters and overwriting context are declared using dust js
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI
- Used Agile practices and Test Driven Development(TDD) techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often
- Presented a solid understanding of both iOS and Android platforms with development experience
- Developed and Implemented WebServices and used Spring Framework.
- Extensively implemented AngularJS Views, Controllers, Routes, Directives and Services.
- Implemented business logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Created Own Custom AngularJS directives.
- Application client implemented as a multi-page, responsive solution with knockout and jQuery.
- Heavy use of knockout view models for separation of UI, data, and logic concerns.
- Developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks
- Implemented AngularJS MVC architecture.
- Created custom control to be used in the web pages from the existing Dojo controls.
- Developed a project working on a PHP and MySQL database driven website for one of their clients involving creation of static HTML pages from PHP forms.
- Implemented Ajax Frame works, Dojo tools examples like Auto Completer, Tab Module, and Calendar and Floating windows.
- Built a reporting site to show customized dashboards of historical data processing rates, JIRA development tickets and more (d3, ember, mysql)
- Involved in development of back-end business layers using Servlets.
- Created NodeJS services code and implemented Events, HTTP, Modules, OS and Net.
- Implemented Node.JS Socket.IO for real time communication.
- Utilized Python in the handling of all hits on Django, Redis, and other applications
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Written Junit test cases for testing UI Framework classes
- Developed the YUI widget with functionality of progressively enhancing the look and feel of web page.
- Designed the clear rating button with YUI which does not exist in the original design and which enhances the user's interaction with the web page.
- Made the instantiation and interaction with the YUI widget that is dead simple with as little code as possible.
- Progressively enhance form elements with YUI to add more robust functionality.
- Made the rating range configurable that helps to modify it whenever changes occur.
- Implemented more number of skins, and combination of the CSS sprites.
- Coded pages using CSS in a table less environment.
- Integrated react.js with ruby for developing web applications.
- Used the concept of the sliding door to use a background image for the buttons in a navigation menu.
Java UI Developer
Confidential, Waukeesha, WI
- Working closely with the BAs, Analysts and the core business team to develop a custom application for use.
- Responsible for leading UI/UX focus groups to gather data and analytics to be used in the design/development process.
- Creating concepts, low fidelity mock-ups, high fidelity wireframes, and UI/UX specifications for the application and development team.
- Utilizing AGILE methodology daily to ensure proper project workfl ow throughout the SDLC Process within the development team.
- C# Automation using VSTS and Selenium, Eclipse along with Nunit and Watinadd-on
- Documented and executed Testplans, Test cases and Test scripts based on businessrequirement document.
- Created Mobile website which would render in IOS, Adnroid and Blackberry Environments (Freeman Co)
- Created a Mobile Website exclusive to different versions of IPhone and use media queries to handle the retina display issue in IPhone 4 (Discover Financial Services).
- Used jquery to build accordion style content, drag and drop functionality, calendar, popup and modal windows
- Fix front end related bugs that were identified in QA, beta and production environments.
- Use JQuery for creating behavioral aspects of the web page.
- Utilised the user interface of your Dojo Mobile application with the Rich Page Editor, which is a WYSIWYG editor that Worklight Studio provides.
- Create a hybrid application that uses Dojo Mobile.
- Web applications that have the appearance of the native device on iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry touch devices using sencha touch.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, DOJO and JQuery.
- Built main applications in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery.
- Used Python programming and language to develop a working and efficient network within the company
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE
- Worked with ClearCase source management.
- Configuration of Continuous, Rolling, Scheduled, Gated Automated Builds with TFS 2010 Build Automation.
- Helping the Project team to get transformed to Scrum methodology using TFS 2010.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Ext-JS: Experience in Ext-Js frameworks in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back-end in the form of JSON and XML to populate on the UI components.
UI Developer / Designer
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Designed and developed Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls, JSON and XML
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Worked with eCommerce on Content Management systems like drupal and Joomla.
- Built the Inventory Management system for the better organization of inventory.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jqueryUI and Angular JS.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using AngularJS
- Took Human factors into consideration to create highly stimulated content.
- Used EXT JS for building rich internet applications, Backbone JS & Require JS to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Drove multiple component design sessions parallel, creating design artifacts according to specifications by using of D3 js.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly
- Worked closely with third party vendors.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, backbone, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS 3 pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and • notification schemes in JIRA
- Ensured that all components of the application are platform and browser compatible.
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfaces.
- Used Dreamweaver as Html editor for designing new pages.
- Responsible for content and UI development.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- The new website has made it much easier for the users to access the page and check the required info.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.