- Around 8 years of experience in IT Industry as a Java/JEE Developer involved in Analysis, Design, Development and testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications using Java/JEE technologies.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) mainly on Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in Core Java concepts that includes Exception handling, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework.
- Experience in Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB (Session beans), Entity Beans and MDB (Message Driven Beans), JNDI, Custom Tags, and JMS.
- Hands on development working experience with Open source libraries and in depth working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Struts, DAO, JDBC and Web services (Soap, WSDL and Restful API) frameworks.
- Experience in core interfaces of Hibernate with Configuration, Query, Criteria and Transaction.
- Involved in development of SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, CXF, AXIS, JAX-WS and RESTful web services using JAX-RS, CXF and Jersey APIs.
- Experience in working with the Restful API along with the Ajax calls from the web page and representing the JSON data on the web pages.
- Extensively worked on XML related technologies like XSL, XSLT, DOM, XPath, WSDL, XML Beans parsers for parsing XML in to java object.
- Working experience on using logging framework Log4j.
- Experience in working with application servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Excellent experience with major relational databases Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience on writing SQL Queries, Oracle PL/SQL that includes Procedures, functions, triggers, cursors and packages.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, EBS, Cloud front through AWS Console.
- Used Amazon EC2 for integration with REST APIs for management and control.
- Implemented variety of services layer component at AWS platform to perform ETL tasks using Lambda, S3, Dynamo DB, Cloud Watch.
- Hands on Experience in configuring and using Maven and Ant build tools.
- Experiencing in writing Maven Scripts to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the WebLogic Application Server. Expert in using version control tools such as SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Experienced in writing and implementing unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito.
- Strong experience on various development environments like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Good Experience in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Involved in developing test cases and test plans using testing frameworks like Junit and also used API testing tools like SoapUI, Advanced Rest Client and Postman.
Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JNDI, EJB: Session Beans, Entity Beans, JMS, JPA
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
WSDL, SOAP, JAXWS, JAX: RS, CXF, JERSEY, REST
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Macintosh
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server
Development Environment: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Log4j, Jenkins
Testing Tools: Selenium, Junit, Mockito
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular and Bootstrap .
- Implemented various validation controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls using Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Worked with Angular filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered in the UI.
- Developed a core component of analytics with Angular .
- Implemented core features of Angular framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates and services.
- Worked with MVC Framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Developed session Beans for necessary transactions like fetching the required data, Updating the customer information.
- Support and Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using JPA and Web Services /JMS Technologies.
- Responsible for consuming the REST services, getting JSON response and parsing them using to get the required information.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Annotations to extract client related data from databases. Built Restful API web services using MongoDB to store and present assessments.
- Used JSON parser to extract data from the End points using REST clients to display data to the front end.
- Implemented business logic components using POJOs.
- Used Hibernate Query Language(HQL) for accessing data from database and created Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Written SQL queries & PL SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes, which are going to be invoked by Batch processes.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with java, Python on familiar servers such as Apache and IBM web Sphere.
- Configured AWS IAM and security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Interacted and worked with the development team to analyze the defects and reported them in Jira and tracked them for closure. Involved in doing JUNIT testing and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Used POSTMAN to test API end client using REST Web Services.
- Involved in unit testing using JUNIT with Mockito, Integration testing and system testing.
- Used Jenkins with the methodologies like CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous
- Used GIT as version controlling tool and maven for building the application.
- Implemented application logging feature using log4j.
- Involved in web logic server configurations set up, data sources and queues set up and deploying the application.
Sr. Java Developer
- Actively involved with the team, management & client as a part of agile ( SCRUM ) software development.
- Prepared design documents with sequence diagrams, Class Diagrams using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design (RWD) to make website Responsive for desktop, mobile and tablets using Bootstrap and media Queries.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux.js library. Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View and Table Grid.
- Used Spring framework for dependency Injection (IOC) and integrated with Hibernate framework.
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Involved in using Spring concepts like DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation and Spring MVC.
- Used Spring JDBC template to do CRUD operations with Database.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages & generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based & RESTful web services.
- Implemented RESTful web services to consume XML & JSON Messages.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through RESTful web services.
- Implemented and developed Restful web services with JAX-RS using jersey as provider and implemented security using OAUTH. Used Hibernate framework in the data access layer to access the data.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through hibernate.
- Involved in creating internal & external service, Entity services and handlers.
- Defined rules using JRules that are defined for resources to show details on UI pages. Followed up with business analysts to create conditions& business functions using JRules UI.
- Written SQL queries & PL SQL - stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences and indexes which are going to be invoked by batch processes.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven & Jenkins and deployed on Web Sphere application server.
- Created JUNIT test cases and done unit testing using Mockito .
- Addressed defects identified in QA and I ST phases. And tracked QC status as per the guide lines.
- Participated in migration to db2 database from Oracle DB.
- Added logging and debugging capabilities using Log4j and using SVN .
- Supported IST, QA and UAT build and identified issues in smoke testing and tracked them efficiently.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
- Coordinated with performance team to get thread dumps & tuned java as well as DB code.
- Sucessfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycle.
- Implemented Spring framework for dependency Injection, support for the Data Access Object( DAO ) pattern and integrated with Hibernate .
- Implemented Business logic for web service using annotations which enables dependency Injection .
- Used maven to manage dependencies in the application and deploy it on WebLogic Application server. CVS was used for version control.
- Involved in RESTful web services for making use of HTTP protocol between client and server. Consumed web services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information.
- Developed Data persistence API using hibernate and Spring DAO layer.
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of web services related to customer information and provider information using JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS, REST web services.
- Used Bootstrap Carousel, Accordion and other controls to build fluid and responsible web pages.
- Implemented critical DB design optimization techniques in the application.
- Used table per hierarchy inheritance of Hibernates and mapped polymorphic associations. Developed one-many, many-one, one-one annotation based mappings in Hibernate.
- Worked on Maven during build process also modified pom.xml to use latest libraries and specifications.
- Worked in build process such as running build scripts to check out the code from SVN to build it and deploying under UNIX boxes also running WebSphere deploy, startup scripts.
- Designed and deployed enterprise services using REST based APIs.
- Coordinated in all testing phases and worked closely with performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Involved in Authentication & authorization checks using Encryption and decryption techniques using Public/private key methods etc.
- Automated the build process by using MAVEN build tools.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Responsible for data migration to QA/User and production region.
- Involved in achieving minimum percentage of code-coverage for unit tests, which was requirement for committing to a repository.
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and specifications for deciding the flex component needed to be developed and their interaction.
- Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business objects.
- Used server side Spring framework and integrated with custom data base API for persistence with Oracle data base.
- Used Oracle coherence for real-time cache updates, live event processing, and in memory grid computations.
- Developed restful Web Services by using Jersey Tools.
- Implemented Message Driven beans to develop the asynchronous mechanism to invoke the provisioning system when a new service request saved in the database used JMS for this.
- Transformed XML documents using XSL.
- Used DAO’s as design patterns.
- Created PL/SQL - Stored Procedure & Functions for the Database Layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with stored procedures using Oracle also used JPA for persistence.
- Developed authentication through LDPA by JNDI.
- Developed and debugged the application by using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Used SAML for SSO login to access the web service provided and OAuth for authorizing the user to the application.
- Used Apache Tomcat application server for application deployment in the clustered window environment.
- Used CVS repository for version control, created dynamic reports using SQL.
- Developed format for the data inside request and responses by RESTful web services using JSON.
- Used SQL developer, PL/SQL, SQL *Loader for internal data storage and retrieval.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA and production defects & tracked them using QC.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Apache Tomcat, Maven, JMS, JAXP, JAXB, XML, XSD, XSLT, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Developer, Eclipse, Junit, CVS, Spring-DI, AOP, Oracle coherence, Web Services-WSDL, JAX-WS, AXIS, CXF, JAX-RS, JERSEY, QC.
- Involved in each and every phase of SDLC. Responsible for the finalizing the business requirements and involved in planning meetings.
- Involved in design, development and testing of the application.
- Implemented the Object-oriented programming concepts for validating the columns of the import file.
- Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier.
- Responsible for creating RESTful Web services using JAX-RS.
- Responsible for changing the GET and CHANGE request according to the requirement.
- Involved in the JMS Connection pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using JMS. Used JMS to consume messages from the JMS provider.
- Developing the application using Struts based framework.
- Done with server side validations using Struts Validation framework.
- Rest/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats
- Coming up with the test cases for unit testing before the QA release.
- Wrote shell scripts in Linux to call routines.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Coming up with the test cases for unit testing before the QA release.
- Used Iaas for Java development. Wrote shell scripts in Linux to call routines.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used JUnit framework on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Responsible for Checking in the code using the Rational Rose clear case explorer.
- Played an important role in writing JUnit test case scenarios for all the validations.
Environment: Java, Java API, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Struts, Hibernate, Web Sphere, SaaS, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, REST, LINUX, JMS, LDAP and Clear Case.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s in Electronics and Communication Engineering, India