- 5 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of web based applications using Java/J2EE technologies .
- Broad experience with Software Development Life Cycle, Software Development Methodologies ( Agile ), and SCRUM practices.
- Extensive experience in developing web based application using JEE components like Web Services, SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Hibernate, JAXB, JSF, JMS, JPA, JSP and Servlets .
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model View Controller ( MVC ) using Spring, and Angular, along with web tier components of web stores using Spring Web MVC framework.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications using servers such as Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic and JBoss, tools such as TOAD and SQL Developer for database development and interaction, using IDE’s such as Eclipse, my Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, REST, exposure to JAXB, JAX-RS & JAX-WS .
- Excellent problem identification skills through Test Driven Development using JUnit, EasyMock, Log4j, SLF4j, Ant and Maven .
- Expertise in using MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PL/SQL and SQL Database Servers, proficient in writing Stored procedures for reporting requirements.
- Implemented boost of client delivery of HTML and http compression by custom filter implementation of Gzip compression.
- Expertise in automating test cases with Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber for web applications on both mobile and desktop.
- Implemented Quartz scheduling of business batch process thereby replacing WebLogic timer process which had issues with concurrency across multiple JVMs.
- Scripting experience using UNIX, shell and batch scripts for automation.
- Experience in configuration Management tools like ClearCase, CVS, and SVN .
- Highly Proficient in creating level of estimate by transforming business needs to technical solutions.
- Analyze performance issues by gathering telemetry information of GC, Heap memory, CPU, backend, front end, and do extensive analysis of AWR reports to identify performance bottlenecks for each release .
- Instrumental in doing code reviews with peer reviews while developing software applications.
Languages:: Java, PL/SQL, Java Script, UML, XML.
Java Technologies:: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSF.
Databases:: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g, 11g, DB2, MS SQL, dynamoDB.
Web Technologies:: HTML5, CSS3, XML, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Angular.js, and Node.js.
Web: /Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, Glassfish.
Frameworks:: Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.0, Struts, Spring Security and Apache axis, JPA.
Version Control Systems: Apache Subversion, SVN, CVS, and GitHub
Web Services:: SOAP, RESTFUL, XML Beans and Axis.
IDE Tools:: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite.
Operating Systems:: Windows2000/XP/7/8/10, UNIX, Linux.
Methodology:: Agile, TDD.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Used Spring Boot, dynamoDB and deployed the application on the Docker container with full support of data encryption at REST for the user data stored on amazon dynamoDB.
- Developed user interactive widgets using Angular 2 features such as components, services, modules also used HTML5, LESS Compiler and Bootstrap features for styling the widgets. Extensively worked on creating reusable custom directives, components and modules in Angular 2 and applied the same across the application
- Utilized jQuery selectors to generate client-side information popups and to apply styling for some of the Angular components basing on the user interaction with the application
- Created AJAX calls using Angular 2 to handle data operations including ordering and filtering.
- Exposed RESTful APIs to read/write and delete the user attribute data obtained from UI designed with AngularJS.
- Used Angular 2 routing to define the routes in JSON files and Angular 2 factory providers, services to make Restful calls to get data in JSON format
- Used Hibernate as the OR mapping tool for managing data from database.
- Wrote unit and integration tests, addressed sonar violations to conform to acceptance criteria (>90%), code coverage and continuous integration via Jenkins.
- Created JUnit TestCases, TestSuites using JUnit for Java Service Layer which was developed using Spring, Persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Dequeing and Enqueing the messages from Queues using JMS queues in WebLogic.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control)/DI (Dependency Injection) to wire the object dependencies across the application. Developed two page authentication for user using spring-security-web to provide web authentication or URL based access control.
- Implemented API features as per product road map and as per client enhancement requests.
- Followed AGILE software methodology by regularly performing pair programming. Worked JIRA for sprint tracking, planning, and documenting and defect control.
- Used SubVersion for creating the project structure and version controlling.
- Used Maven to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases. Also used Continuous integration with Jenkins in the projects.
- Assisted the internal teams in all the phases of SDLC including requirements collection, design and analysis of the customer specifications, development and customization of the application
- Created Test Cases and involved in all phases of testing including SIT and UAT.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Developed the presentation layer using AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap and HTML5. Implemented Responsive Web Page using AJAX concept and technique with two-way data binding featured introduced in AngularJS, and Node.js for back-end support with APIs.
- Involved in design, development and followed the agile methodology with Rapid product iteration.
- Gathered requirements by involving in scrum meetings pertaining to the application.
- Implemented Ajax using Ajax4JSF Framework and nested taglibs in the application, as a better approach for screen development and reusability of visual components in the JSP pages
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data on application UI.
- Used AngularJS controllers to call $location function for real-time location sharing,
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping ( ORM ) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Worked on Node.js for user interface widgets with high performance scalable grids, trees and menus.
- Implemented the web tier using Spring MVC and provided clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces.
- Spring DATA and DAO module is used for communication between application and the database.
- Implemented subscriptions via API Subscription on top of payment API project. This involves creating subscription for different plan types, subscription interval, charges. This exposed gateway functionality to the clients to code to the subscriptions engine.
- Implemented JSON, XML support to support different request header types, content type parsing, and spring security integration to support multiple REST API output support.
- Involved in developing UML diagrams like use case, class, and sequence diagrams.
- Developed REST services using JAX-RS using Apache HTTP Client for various HTTP methods like GET, PUT, POST and DELETE.
- Developed web services in Java and effectively used SOAP, and MQ-series .
- Involved in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Maven is used as a build tool and Used SVN as a version control tool for the project.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC which includes requirement analysis, application design, development, integration, maintenance, installation and testing
- Designed and developed the UI using AngularJS, HTML and JSON objects for RESTful APIs and returned logic through AngularJS data binding
- Worked with AngularJS MVC framework including services, controllers and filters also used AngularJS 1.5 Factories and Services to make RESTful Calls to get data in JSON Format
- Developed customized directives to handle HTML templates depending on the type of response from multiple Rest calls. Used AngularJS Isolated scope concepts to avoid data duplication and data discrepancy issues.
- Worked on embedding jQuery and AngularJS frameworks for DOM manipulation. JQuery is used to select the CSS Ids, classes and AngularJS directives to customize the document for better user interaction.
- Designed the business objects with Hibernate ORM mapping and also responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations also Configured Hibernate POJO classes and integrated Hibernate with Spring for processing business needs
- Hibernate is used for object relational mapping and a persistence management solution.
- Developed SQL Queries for data base layer for Oracle 9i as backend and written JUnit test cases and Peer level testing.
- Involved in migrating persistence layer from JDBC to Hibernate and integrated Hibernate with Spring DAO to handle business transactions
- Developed the views, models and controller actions method to fetch the data from the back end RESTful GET and POST API services
- Utilized Spring MVC Framework to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using REST messages to transfer data from client to Apache Tomcat server, then used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval and used SAML for authentication and authorization from vendors.
- Used RESTful Web services and JSON object to parse, send and receive data to server
- Implemented and designed Java Classes to use JAXP parser for creating Java objects for modification of the data received in the response
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services and used JMS API for the messaging requirement for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as loan status report
- Developed automation test suites and test scripts using Selenium Web Driver for automated testing and developed JUnit tests to test each module in the application.
Environment: Java, Core Java, J2EE, AngularJS, JSON, JQuery, Oracle 9i, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Java Beans, Servlets, SQL, TOAD, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, Selenium.