- AWS Certified Full Stack Java Professional with 8+ Years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes development, design, analysis, testing and Integration of various web - based and client/server applications in multi-platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development.
- Expertise in OOA, OOD, Software Development, Distributed Application Development and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs).
- Experienced in working on AGILE/SCRUM methodology projects.
- Developed UML Diagrams for Object-Oriented Design: Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for the web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Excellent working experience in using different Spring modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security and spring cloud in Web applications.
- Aced the persistent service, Hibernate, and JPA for object mapping with a database. Configured XML files for mapping and hooking it with other frameworks like Spring, Struts.
- Experience in using XML family technologies like XQuery, XML Schema, XSLT, and XPath.
- Experienced in working with AWS Cloud platform and its services like: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS (Aurora), RedShift, IAM, Glacier, SNS, SWF, SES, EBS, Route 53, Autoscaling, Lambda, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups…etc.
- Experience in Microservices-Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Experience in using of Message Brokers such as Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ.
- Expertise in implementing Web services, Microservices, AWS, Docker& JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous connection between two applications running on different servers.
- Proficient in using GIT Hub, IBM Clear Case, Subversion, MS visual source safe and Version Control Systems.
- Experienced in web/Application servers like NGINX, WebLogic 10.0, JBoss 7.1.0, Glassfish, WebSphere 8, Tomcat 8, BEA Web Logic.
- Good knowledge in developing and deploying applications on J2EE servers like Apache Tomcat/Web Logic/Web Sphere for deployment and customizing WAR/JAR file management for web applications.
- Proven skill set in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, IBM RAD.
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse, Cloud Foundry, and source control tools like Git, Bitbucket, Stash.
- Strong working experience in the Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like PostgreSQL, My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, SQL lite, MS Access…etc., working with cloud services like AWS, PCF and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo DB, HBase, DynamoDB, CouchDB, Redis…etc.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle, PL/SQL…etc.
- Experienced in database design, data analysis, and development in Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Expertise in testing with JUnit using tools like JMeter, Mockito, Easy Mock, Web Services testing using Selenium IDE, and Selenium RC Server, Selenium Grid/Web Driver Testing.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD using Jenkins freestyle job, pipeline configuration, hooks etc.
- Experience in build tools like Maven, logging.
- Good Experience in using tools like VersionOne, JIRA for tracking sprint stories, issues and Release management.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong analytical problem solving, having the ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, a good listener and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Proven expertise in handling the offshore team and coordination.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, DB2, NoSQL
Java Frameworks: Spring, Struts, EJB, Servlets
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, Jersey, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, Struts, Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, IOC, AOP, ORM templates), Web Services, Microservices, Servlets, JMS
AWS Services: Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Google Cloud AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS (Aurora), Redshift, IAM, Glacier, SNS, SWF, SES, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, Route 53, Auto scaling, LAMBDA, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups)
Build/ CI/ Versioning Tools: GIT, GitHub, Clear Case, Tortoise, SVN, TFS, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, Bower
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu
Protocols: TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP
Design Patterns: MVC, IOC, Session Fa ade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object/ Value Object, Business Delegate, Singleton.
Application/ Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, NGINX
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, TestNG, JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, Log4J, power mock, Selenium, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine
IDE: Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ, MuleSoft
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Played a key role in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE technology
- Developed UML Diagrams for Object-Oriented Design: Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Been involved in the requirements gathering phase and worked with the business analysts, customers, project managers to sort out the requirements and their technical feasibility and finalizing the design level requirements (DLRs).
- Working with an Agile, Scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work with every monthly iteration.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Used Angular 4 route module for implementing the imperative routing and guards and implemented the router component for navigation.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Worked extensively on consuming REST API using $http service and building the model for AngularJS.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and enum. Used Spring for implementing IOC, AOP, and ORM for back-end tiers.
- Performed web Page Applications using AngularJS with other development teams.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending them emails about different policies.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST-Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well as other enterprise-wide Web Services.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and deployed applications into the AWS cloud using Amazon EC2, VPC, IAM, AWS S3 and Configuring and versioning the AWS S3 buckets and creating the lifecycle policies to store and archive data to Amazon Glacier.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for many applications utilizing the AWS and ELK (Elastic search, Kibana, Log stash) stack focusing on high availability and fault tolerance that is produced by Apache Spark cluster.
- Performed application deployment and data migration on AWS Redshift and Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Automate the cloud deployments using chef, python, and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Designed and built security architecture using AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cognito and AWS STS.
- Implemented various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently.
- Worked with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data which is automated in the tool Big Bench having to run with the workloads using Spark’s machine learning libraries.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes to support the introduction of Spring framework.
- Involved in configuring and integrating Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup wrote and called Stored Procedures using Java, HQL, and Hibernate.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process and Continuous Deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro-services.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot, Spring JPA based services interacting through the powerful messaging tools such as REST, Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Used Splunk to see the error logs in the application.
- Created war files & deployed on Tomcat using ANT deployment tool.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using ILOG, JRules.
- Installed and configured the development environment using Web-logic on Windows NT and Linux operating systems.
- Generated simulation data using in-house software and Ruby scripts. Developed GUI and data-handling feature for in-house analysis software (Java). Performed server configuration and maintenance to support GITHUB, Active Directory, and OpenVPN. Built and maintained several servers and workstations including Windows Server and desktop variants, Ubuntu Server and desktop variants, Fedora, and CentOS.
- Analyzing the code quality using SONAR framework and validating the JUnit unit test cases using code collaborator framework.
Environment: Java, J2EE, AWS, Amazon RedShift, Spring, Microservices, Hibernate, Scala/Akka, Angular2, Angular4, Node JS, React JS, Redis, Splunk, Jenkins, HTML, XML, XSLT, SOA, WSDL, Hibernate, Spring, Jira, Tomcat, JUnit Redshift, GITHUB, LINUX, CentOS.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in all phased of SDLC, as there will be a change in requirements used Agile/SCRUM methodology in Linux/Windows environment.
- Wrote Technical design document with the class, sequence, activity diagrams in each use case.
- Designed and developed website application using AJAX, AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML5, jQuery, JSP, Tiles framework and XML.
- Implemented Angular Single Page Application (SPA) and Transforming Angular 1.4 to Angular 2.
- Implemented Angular2 Components to maintain each view data.
- Using AngularJS 2 Router to build single page application for navigating through the different models and components.
- Customized Angular2 JS filters in several locations to get the required output.
- Used Angular 2 JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Used Angular2 JS to make Ajax calls or Restful Calls to get data in JSON Format.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in a company standard format in UI.
- Using the Node Package Manager (NPM) to install the necessary packages from my application using Node.JS.
- Used AngularJS and RESTful web services and implemented connection pooling for database access.
- Developed Node.JS Readable and Writable streams to process the data from the external source of the application.
- Played a key role in the design and development of application using J2EE and Rest web service (Jersey frameworks) for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with JSON.
- Implemented business framework using Spring that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented cross-cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging, and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate 4.0 for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Responsible for working on consuming and producing SOA/Web Services.
- Developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes that are used across all the modules of the application.
- Developed single page application using Node.js.
- Created classes using java from the respective APIs which utilized in an overall application.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Designed, built and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Used Jersey API's to consume Restful-Web Services.
- Worked on the design and development of Restful-Web Services APIs.
- Worked on Apache Camel to integrate with various components and for exchange interactions
- Used Hibernate for mapping the Object-oriented model objects to database objects
- Developed AWS Lambda-based Micro services interacting with DynamoDB using AWS SDK
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices, Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console
- Implemented RESTful WS using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Backend experience, with data-processing using NoSQL: Redis, MongoDB.
- Used AWS S3 to store data and to retrieve it and used Elastic Search for searching the document.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 and deployed the application on it.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins, Ansible on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes.
- Installed application on Amazon EC2 instance and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Worked extensively on Maven in defining the dependencies, build phases and execution goals.
- Worked on developing unit test cases using JUnit and Mockito
- Worked on Apache Akka by designing the actor model and the interaction between different actors
- Work experience in developing basic Scala and Java-based components.
- Wrote Drool rules in both rule flow and drools fusion for fetching the rule data from the database.
- Worked on configuring CI/CD jobs for build configuration and deployments using Jenkins
- Worked on deploying the artifacts to a server and debugging issues.
- Worked on JIRA and Version One for Sprint related process and issue tracking
- Testing & verifying services through SOAP tool. Wrote client-side tests using Cucumber open source IDE.
- Extensive conversations via meetings/calls; On-site and/or Offshore team to discuss Technical related issues, and updates.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, Apache Camel, AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML5, jQuery, RESTful web service, Apache Tomcat, Mockito, Scala, JUnit, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Jenkins, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Responsible for requirement gathering from the Business Analysts and for preparing the requirement specification document.
- Working with globally distributed agile teams and delivering next-gen security software to reduce risk throughout the software lifecycle.
- Development of custom angular directives, which can be used along with HTML 5 components for DOM Manipulation.
- Used "twitter bootstrap" along with "angular-UI" bootstrap for HTML components style definitions and user interfaces elements such as dialog boxes and tooltips.
- Extensively used Spring MVC, AOP, and Struts Framework Hibernate, JDBC Framework for data handling.
- Involved in development of the applications using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet).
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development. This includes daily Scrum.
- Worked extensively in Oracle ADF, Java, J2EE. Implemented two-way data binding, one-way bindings in angular.js to maintain bi-directional data flow between parent and child angular components.
- Designed and developed a RESTful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Web services and interacting with Database.
- Used Node.js to handle multiple concurrent connections with minimal overhead on a single process.
- Implemented ORM using Hibernate for mapping persistence layer to the database.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Used SOAP UI to test the web service API calls.
- Worked with QA team to design a test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Deployment of ear and War files in Tomcat & WebLogic Server.
- Used Postman HTTP Client for Testing Webservices.
- Worked on creating message-driven beans to consume messages through JMS.
- Designed and created boilerplates for enterprise-level systems using Node.js (MEAN Stack) and WSO2.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB for the marshaling and unmarshalling process.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Mockito framework for Unit Level Testing. Also used with Jasmine and Karma Unit test
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, My SQL, HTML, PHP, AngularJS, RESTful service, JUnit, log4j, Splunk, CVS, ANT, Mockito, SOAP, Hibernate, Tomcat, Web Logic
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JDBC
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, and JDBC
- Implemented the server-side design using the industry standard J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, Business Interface, Session Facade, and Data Access Object.
- Utilized various Rational Rose design methodologies for developing the framework.
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) of business requirements with the end users and business analysts.
- Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
- Designed and developed file upload and file download feature using JDBC with Oracle Blob.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Involved in the development of the underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems using IBM MQ and JMS.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanism.
- Developed SOAP-based XML web services. Used SAX, XML, API to parse the XML and populate the values for a bean.
- Used Jasper to generate rich content reports.
- Developed XML applications using XSLT transformations.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Developed and maintained UNIX shell scripts for data-driven automatic processing.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and for unit testing.
- Used quartz scheduler to process or trigger the applications daily.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, JDBC, Struts, core java, JSP, Oracle 9i, SOAP, Apache Ant, log4j, JUnit
- Involved in the development of use case documentation, requirement analysis, and project documentation.
- Developed and maintained Web applications as defined by the Project Lead.
- Used MS Visio for creating business process diagrams.
- Involved in making release builds for deploying the application for test environments.
- Used Oracle database as a backend database.
- Wrote SQL to update and create database tables.
- Involved in troubleshooting technical issues and enforce best practices.
- Maintained, developed and fixed bugs for applications.
- Documented and unit tested website code and applications.
- Collaborated with a team of developer to build a multi-tier complex Enterprise Java components and ecosystems.
- Development and enhancement of the stored procedures and DAO classes.
- Involved in the requirements gathering. Design, Development, Unit testing and Bug fixing.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Using RIDC Interface get content details and Create Content through an application.
- Created JUnit test cases for unit testing application, JMOCK for unit testing.