- Over 9+ years of extensive experience in developing high performance and responsive consumer - facing front-end websites and web applications with responsive web design.
- Got best UI developer of the year 2017 award from Cognizant Technology Solutions.
- Experienced in all the phases of SDLC design and development, which includes Analyzing, Application Designing, Coding, Functional and technical specs and used case development using different technologies.
- Front-end web design implementation, ensuring proper design and elements are functioning on desktop, mobile, tablets and tablet wrapper app with Angular and React JS.
- Skilled in leading frameworks mainly angular 1.x/4 and React JS for high-quality, scalable and reusable components, custom filters, Library functions, Front-end solution with handful of experience.
- Experience applying the latest software development approaches including MVC, event - driven applications using XML, AJAX, and promises along with consuming REST-full web services.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) as I used it in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Worked with MEAN Stack where I have used Mango DB as a Data Base, Express JS as a Front-End Framework, Angular JS as a Web Framework and Node JS as an Application server.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM, Test-driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Involved in integrating front-end with backend during the process of building the REST-full API.
- Thorough understanding on the responsibilities of the platform, database, API and other web services used in the system.
- Having a decent experience working with ECMA Script 5/6 and Typescript
- Experience in creating services as classes in Typescript importing into the Components in Angular JS.
- Proficient in using of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Expertise in caching techniques to improve the front end and backend performance.
- Leading and participating in design, code, review and best practice discussions
- Troubleshooting and analyzing both the backend and front-end code.
- Fixed bugs/ defects in unfamiliar code.
- Ability to manage independently on multiple projects from conceptualization through completion.
- Expertise in database area like mongo DB and MySQL.
- Experience on various Charting/UI tools like High Charts, Google API, Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance and integration testing.
- Excellent Leadership, organization, planning and co-ordination skills developed from managing teams, working in groups and working with complex projects.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
Frameworks: React JS, Angular 4, Angular JS, Knockout JS
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.x
Development Tools: Sublime, Notepad++, Net Beans, VS Code, X Code
Templates: EJS template.
Databases: MySQL, Mongo, SQLite
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC, Linux
Sr. Technical UI Lead
- Performed as Onsite lead by having extensive end-to-end knowledge of the application addressing and fixing the bugs to make the UAT phases to go smooth.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed single page web application using React JS, Angular 4, Typescript, Grunt and Web pack.
- Using Angular 4, created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
- Manage the development for all phases of the UI web application development from requirements gathering, cross browser testing, and production deployment.
- Actively involved in configuring the website in all environments
- Supported in fixing production bugs.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular 4 and Node JS and React JS.
- Used D3.JS for data visualization in this application.
- Accessed functions in web server using Restful web-services.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Worked with a team, which includes Tech Leads, Business Analysts, System Analysts and Testers.
- Followed Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Developing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Worked alongside with lead and architect in delivering the application in the assigned deadlines.
- Used APIs design pattern for data access through service calls and also used spring framework in the application.
- Used Git Hub accessing changes to the repository for maintaining various versions of the agile process.
- Used Web services - WSDL and Restful to access the data stored in regional databases.
- Worked with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (Safari, Android, IOS device and Chrome.)
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Used the Node JS, Angular JS and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Working on all the latest technologies tackled various issues related to browser compatibility in accommodates these advanced and fast technologies.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Used Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised the page functionalities.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Performed unit test using Jasmine, Karma for the front-end test.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server. In server-side Servlets is used to construct and parse the data in XML format and in client-side Java is used.
- Worked on many Cross-Browser Applications items in IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Tablets, and Mobile responsive.
Environment: Angular JS, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Responsive Design, Bootstrap, JSON, SOAP, Knockout JS
Senior Software Developer
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Implemented database interactions with PHP 5 and MySQL 5.
- Create dynamic views using Angular JS. Implement different modules in Angular JS.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML5, CSS3 by utilizing the mockups that were created by design team.
- Used JSP, HTML5, Java Script, and CSS3 for content layout and presentation.
- Developed the UI component architecture for Developer framework using Angular JS.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal portals.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Fixed bugs in the production and carried out Unit Testing for the developed functionalities.
- Implemented Angular JS framework to developed Single Page Application (SPA).
- Designed and maintained front-end page layout using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Created Responsive Web Designs using Bootstrap, Grid system and CSS3 Media Queries.
- Implemented products instant search and order by different criteria using Angular JS.
- Created custom Filters, which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Created Angular JS custom directives to make code reusable.
- Used Angular JS $http service to apply Ajax call, then get data from restful web API.
- Developed forms in Angular JS and validated the form to valid user inputs.
- Created Angular JS custom service to implement common business logic and share data between controllers.
- Used D3.JS to draw pie chart, bar chart and other graph based on the data fetched from the backend.
- Performed unit test using Jasmine, Karma for the front-end test.
- Rebuild UI components and screen structure based on user feedbacks.
- Used GIT as project version control tool to commit and check code.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams, and debugging production issues.
- Implemented AJAX and jQuery on front - end to make the web page more dynamic.
- Developed PHP based server side API using Codeignitor framework and implemented MVC architecture
- Experience in handling HTTP requests.
- Created Web back-end user interfaces to new and existing databases utilizing PHP and MySQL/Oracle databases.
- Worked with symphony, design patterns like singleton pattern, registry pattern and model -view-controller pattern in Codeignitor framework.
Environment : jQuery, PHP 5, CSS, Oracle, MySQL 5, UNIX, Codeignitor, HTML.
- Documented client requirements for website, prepared a sitemap, time estimates, and developed Wireframes for various modules.
- Developed, tested, and maintained current systems written in PHP and Symfony.
- Developed a custom management module to change properties on the website as needed.
- Work on various colors scheme and images to design the site.
- Design homepage and inner pages layouts and convert them into navigational PHP pages.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with client for approvals, requirements, updates and deliverables.
- Collaborate with developers for designing and implementing development modules.
- Integrating and development of interactive web applications
- Participated actively in requirements gathering and getting the business logic.
- Unit testing and integration of various modules.
- Bug fixing and new feature implementation
- Customized existing modules and created new reusable modules
- Eliminated redundant code and increased code quality.