- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, JSP and also in making webpages cross browser compatible.
- Experience in using Routing and Navigation in Angular2 for developing responsive Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience in developing dynamic web apps using Angular structural framework.
- Knowledge on PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, Apache and WordPress.
- Experienced in using web design tools like Bootstrap.
- Worked extensively on Angular 2/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command Line Interface).
- Experience in using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing on increasing performance.
- Strong experience in Jasmine and Karma Unit Test frameworks.
- Well versed in using JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Used React-Router to turn application into single page application.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Experience using all popular Text-Editors like Eclipse, Sublime Text, and Notepad++.
- Good Experience in working with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Web Inspector for Safari, Developer Toolbar for Chrome.
- Proficient in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Waterfall software development processes.
- Proficient in User Controls and creating Web Forms, worked with Master Pages and CSS.
- Experience in working agile development environment and good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Gained knowledge on various J2EE technologies like JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, and Spring MVC Frameworks.
- Developed UI and backend application builds using Grunt, Gulp, Maven, Gradle and Ant.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Unix and Linux
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP
Workflow & Delivery: Content Management Systems, Responsive Web Design, Single Page App, Cross Browser Compatibility
Database: MySQL, MongoDB
Application server: NGINX, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
Developer Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, Sublime Text, JIRA, SOAP UI, Postman, Tortoise SVN, Browser developer tools, GIT, Bamboo, confluence, Stash
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Mockitos, Jasmine, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai.
Confidential, Moraine, OH
Sr. UI developer
- Using Angular created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Collaborated closely with UX design team to create beautiful, functional and fast interfaces and also converted prototypes developed by UX design team to React web pages.
- Used interactive data binding, filters and animation events using Angular.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) framework such as Angular.
- Experience working with routing module in Angular.
- Used react-router library for creating routes in order to develop single page web application.
- Used react-bootstrap library to develop a single responsive website that could be served to desktop, mobile and tablet users.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Extensively used Firebug/Web kit inspector to debug UI code and handle cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Worked with developers in UI Integration and defect fixing.
- Looked for various ways to increase the load time of the site.
- Responsible for Code review and releasing the code.
- Responsible for customizing the partner Homepages to Mobile and Tablet Mode.
- Usage of adobe Photoshop for retrieval of images.
- Used different log monitoring tools like Splunk and Watchmaker, also used Adobe Analytics to track and improve application performance.
- Extensively used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking and project management functions.
- Used GitHub for project management and GIT as version control.
- Extensively used Jasmine and Karma, to write unit tests from client side and analyzed code coverage.
- Involved in daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress. Constantly participated in Idealization meetings to share ideas.
- Implemented unit testing parallel to the development life cycle.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Sr. UI developer
- Responsible to understand business goals, objectives, site functionality and work with the UI Team.
- Defined site layout and site content description in Wireframe diagrams using Adobe Illustrator.
- Developed a global sprite that contains the icons, logos and images that are used across the application using Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed custom jQuery UI Widgets: Modal Dialogues, Overlays, Accordion type navigation, Tool tips and Action menus.
- Developed fixed header table using jQuery plug-in.
- Utilized jQuery traversing methods for traversing through the DOM structure.
- Utilized jQuery animating methods for page/body/section scroll.
- Used jQuery plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Externalized and loaded the page content dynamically using JSON.
- Provided cross-browser and multi-browser compatibility using CSS 3.0 coding techniques.
- Developed application layout and responsive web pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Built components library, including Tree, Slide View, Table Grid.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Created a modular based application using Dependency Injection.
- Involved in Writing JQuery based Ajax Requests using jQuery.get(url, data, callback, type) or jQuery.ajax(options) and jQuery.post(url, data, callback, type) and jQuery.get(url, data, callback, type).
- Maintained the CSS files using SASS/LESS.
- To reuse code/functionality created custom Directives, Filters and services.
- Developed Form controls and worked on client side validations for better user experience.
- Used Bootstrap responsive CSS to adjust to phones, tablets and desktops.
- Used Bootstrap components such as breadcrumbs, nav bar, pagination and modal services.
- Implemented UI angular bootstrap for faster and easier web development.
- Used logging mechanism for debugging and logging objects.
- Developed different controllers that return the response both in JSON and XML based on the request type.
- Used SVN for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed Responsive Web Design with the use of Twitter Bootstrap 3 to provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices.
- Utilized Angular UI and jQuery Tools to achieve various functionalities such as modals and tooltips.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3.
- Designed and developed in W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Responsible for Integration, Bug Fixing and provided support services for the application.
- Used AJAX with JQuery to parse JSON object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- Participated in pointing session and tasking session beginning of every sprint.
- Made the website compatible with all Android and IOS devices.
- Used SOAP web services for testing and used SOAP API to make http requests.
- Developed interaction models and screen designs for improvement and optimization of user experiences.
- Created wireframes, mockups, specifications and navigation maps for communication of designing ideas.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Developed cross-browser compatible website using HTML4, CSS3, and jQuery.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
JR. UI Developer
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock ups and the layouts of the application.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML, CSS by utilizing the mockups that were created by design team.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
JR. UI Developer
- Front end coding with HTML and CSS.
- Created forms for user input. Extensive use of CSS.
- Web sites are developed, maintained and run within CMS.
- Used to update the HTML pages using jQuery, AJAX via JSON response.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts using CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS and CSS Background, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border.
- Used SVN for version control for defect tracking.
- Designed the user interface and navigation for the whole web application using XHTML, XML.