- Over 7 Years of IT experience as a UI/Web Developer in analysis, design, development and testing of web applications
- Expert in handling performance and increasing the performance of the application. Created some custom higher order components and middleware’s to calculate the application performance that can be used for any react based applications.
- Proficient in developing and designing the phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in ReactJS and working with Redux architecture.
- Experienced in creating a complex application with react and redux, configuring stores, reducers and middleware’s.
- Involved in XUL, HTML and JS for user side presentation and information approval within the structures.
- Good Experience on EXT. JS Data grid, charts, Forms and Layout Manager Components.
- Good Experience in handling EXT. JS Ajax Request and Response using Java Spring and JSON
- Developed single page applications with MVC frameworks Angular 2/ Angular. Js, Node.JS, TypeScript.
- Written custom react forms for a common validation and using that across the application.
- Also, have similar expertise with Angular JS in creating a complex application and handling the performance.
- Expert in maintain the security for the api’s and handling the data from XSRF and CSRF.
- Experience working and developing new complex applications, features and fixingbugs.
- Expertise in developing responsive web applications using custom css plugins like Bootstrap, material design or antd.
- Skilled and technical expertise on Object OrientedProgramming.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Expert in test driven development (TDD). Experience creating unit tests using jasmine and selenium.
- Worked on various version control tools such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Had an extensive knowledge regarding usage of IDE’s such as Eclipse, Web storm and Visual Studio.
- Sound knowledge in SEO, making the websites SEO Friendly and ranking in search engines.
- Proficient in GitHub, Gitlab,Source Tree, Linux,Docker and ticketing system such asJIRA.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Worked on functional testing of the APIs using SOAP UI, RESTful services
- Have good experience on object - oriented computation designing using C++ and Java Script
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in defect fixing, solving complex problems and Performance Tuning.
- Worked in an agile scrum team. Experience in onshore and offshore model.
- Always want to learn new trends and techniques to better solve the complex problem.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver, FireBug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Debugging Tools: Chrome devTools, debugging with intelliJ Idea or visualStudio, firebug
Operating System: Windows, MAC OS X, Linux
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked with C-level executives directly and gave the working demonstration to a group of users regarding this application.
- Architected the whole project and demoed a POC. Got approval for the project and got a huge budget allocation.
- Used Redis and Memcache for fast retrieval of data.
- Created whole application using reactJs, JSX for view and redux for data flow.
- Configured webpack to create the bundles that serves to webserver. Added lints and pre transpilers that transpile ES6 to ES5 and SASS to CSS.
- Used react-data-grid to display the data in dynamic grids and react-d3 to show the information on bar group chart.
- Worked on EXT js and created reusable components like Menu Navigation, Session monitor which was very useful in the application.
- Experienced in using Java Script libraries like jQuery, Angular (2/4/5) and jQuery UI
- Created a node application as a proxy that speaks with multiple backend services, convert the data to JSON and send the JSON response.
- Worked on EXT JS with Restful and Soap Web service technologies
- Used node-mailer to send notifications to dev team when the service is down or if there is any critical error.
- Created React JS components and managed States and Props while utilizing ES6 features.
- Configured and used node redis as a message queue to send notifications.
- Developed a script to create a docker image and deploying the image to specific environmentsdirectly from Gitlab.
- Automated the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Developed web application using Typescript, Angular ngx, Bootstrap and RxJS.
- Developed reusable components, modal driven forms, and custom route providers to handle secure navigation based on the roles, singleton services.
- Bundled components into different feature modules and implemented lazy loading to increase performance.
- We had begun using NGRX for state management to further optimize the app. Keeping current with Angular ngx version and Typescript we were able to further modularize the app for reusability and consistency.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API 's using modular based architecture provided by Angular .
- Involved in developing applications using Angular JS (2.0/4.0) like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Used Angular's HTTP Client to Interact with Servers/backend and modularized the Application with Ng-Module.
- Created and developed the internal Angular 2/4 framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Leveraged Angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs with Uri JS and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Google Maps API for U.S cities are overplayed on the map using React-Autocomplete sample buttons trigger basic animations for the cities.
- Used Swagger for API documentation and check the API functionality and response without affecting the source code.
Environment: s:Angular, Node, NGRX, RXJS, webpack, Typescript, Bootstrap, SASS, JIRA.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
UI/Angular JS developer
- Created multiple reusable components and services using Angular 2 built-in and custom directives
- For better UI Experience used technologies such as Angular and Handlebars
- Created and developed the internal Angular 2 framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM
- Experienced in using Java Script libraries like jQuery, Angular 2 and jQuery UI
- Implemented Redux Form to build Report Data Grid, tree grid, and developed Data Grid Items which can be dragged by IRD system users.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node.Js and Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.Js.
- Involved in implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs using Node.Js
- Used Gulp as the build task runner to build and package the application.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Used Git as project version control tool to commit and check out code
- Participating the Sprint Planning and User Story Grooming sessions and suggesting can-do and cannot-do in each Sprint.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Actively participated in life cycle development (SDLC) from implementation phase to testing and deployment.
- Created a single page application using Angular JS. Created custom directives using isolated scopes and custom services to perform common actions.
- Used promises to perform asynchronous calls that get the data from backend or any action that can be performed on the backend without blocking user action.
- Added gulp to the project that handles separately for development and production builds. For production, the bundles will be a gzip based compressed versions.
- Involved in building highly interactive portable widgets using HTML5, CSS3, and the latest AJAX libraries.
- Extensive use of Version Control - GIT for maintaining the code in the repositories and frequently updating them.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Implemented user interface designs from UI specifications and product requirements.
- Developed Perl programs for different features like sending feedback mails.
- Developed programs to port the xml data to database to make the website xml driven.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call.
- Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing web sites regarding the page layout and creative design.
- Involved in Finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Involved in Planning, Motivation and training the team members in the technical and functional parts.
- Worked in Agile and Scrum development environments.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML and CSS based on the W3C standards
- Interacted with business system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Coordinated with Photoshop designers to implement mock ups and the layouts of the application.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, Inheritance and cascade concepts, Box model with fixed width, fluid & elastic layouts
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forget password, Email, Filters using Java Script, jQuery and HTML.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
Jr Web Developer
- Perform mappings and develop data models for reporting and business analysis.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Actively involved in fixing bugs in the application.
- Involved in testing, implementation and maintenance.