- Built a SLACK replica audio, video messenger paltform using AngularJS and Nodejs
- Clear understanding of web Sockets and HTTP requests and using Socket.io with Node.js for.
- Object oriented coding using AngukarJS. Creating reusable classes, extending Flash Components, creating new components using the Flash Component Architecture. Communicating with the Server using Web Services.
- Object oriented development of HTML 5 classes and converting Flash Animations to HTML 5 using JQuery.
- 5+ years of experience building iPhone APPS using HTML5.
- Good understanding of design principles and layouts including usability, efficiency, download times, color schemes and efficient template based designs.
- Use of Intensive Action Scripting to create dynamic, interactive database driven web applications.
- 7+ years of experience in building web applications using PHP, MYSQL, Java Script, HTML, VBScript, MS SQL server and XML.
- 7+ years of experience in Design and development of web applications for variety of businesses including consulting firms, hospitals, hotel brokers and e-commerce sites.
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst and design architect.
- Strong skills in analyzing strengths and weaknesses of current web modules owned by businesses and developing efficient solutions.
- 2 years of experience in interface design and 3D design using Action Scripting, Macromedia Flash MX, Digital sketching, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Maya 5.0
- Identify possible clients and arrange meetings with the concerned persons and demonstrate prototypes designed to meet the requirements of the business.
- 2 years of experience in 3D illustration, effects, modeling, texturing, rigging and animation using Maya 6.0, 5.0,4.5
Mobile UI: Appcelerator and PhoneGap
APIs: Facebook, Twitter, Twillio, Youtube, Google Places, Meetup
Backend: Nodejs, PHP, MYSQL, Action Script
Design and Multimedia: Adobe Flex CS 5, Adobe Flash CS 5, Adobe Photoshop CS 3
3D illustration and Animation: MAYA & ZBrush.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Created a replica of SLACK messenger using AngularJS. This desktop/web app is capable of audio, video and text messaging.
- I also created a replica of Facebook chatbots system using NodeJS and Angular JS that allowed third parties to integrate conversational chatbots with the messenger.
VP of Technology
- Since then I have been working with the company to help architect mobile solutions for Political Campaigns and Medical Facilities.
- My job functions include everything from pre-sales meetings, sales engineering, architecting proper solutions for the clients and managing the development process.
Flash & HTML 5 Architect
- Developed and managed AS3 and AS2 classes that read data from xml.
- I was the only flash developer on the team for this completely flash based site for the past 4 years.
- Developed a custom Video Player in AS 3 that is used by Confidential as a universal player on many of its sites.
- Developed custom Flash Widgets that generated animations dynamically using XML Data
- Developed a corresponding HTML 5 player for the iPad that resembled the Flash Video Player we built.
- Converted some of the dynamic Flash Animations into HTML 5
- We use Action Script 2.0 to create custom components and reusable classes to extend the functionality of Flash UI components.
- Date driven Flash applications were written to simulate Ajax functionality.
- Designing of layout and interface for individual department websites. Macromedia Flash, Action Scripting, ASP and SQL server 2000 was used to build database driven flash interfaces for Nanotech and Biology departments of the university.
- Designed a windows based application using ASP.NET and C#. The application contains several test programs. Each individual program uses streaming quick time files as Confidential and a record input from various devices and analyzes the data based on its quality, frequency and time.
- ActiveX controls are used by the program to interface with various Confidential .
- The same application is used by Confidential for research.
- Assisted a team of 5 members in building 4 online games for the Confidential .
- Support software and network problems in the computer labs and also assist students.
- Business analysis
- Prototype design using Photoshop
- Layout Design and Graphic Design and implementation.
- Database Design and application development.