- Reviewing, analyzing, constructing, and modifying business application systems including coding, testing, debugging, and deployment as well as develop, document, and implement solution design.
- Work with other developers, architects, engineers, database administrators, and business analysts in projects and solving technical issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews for different projects.
- Ensure that programs and designs meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Follow and enhance established design, development, source code management, and deployment processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Take on ownership of the projects and tasks assigned.
- Provide on - call support and duties.
- Consistently meet task deadlines while maintaining high quality of programs and projects.
- Highly motivated, dedicated, and results oriented and is seeking a challenging position with a company that rewards hard work and continued successes.
- Providing key support to co-workers, executives and businesses to reach department's and company's goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Customer Service Specialist
- Technology Solutions
- Communication Expert
- Fluent Spanish
- Project Management
- Planning & Analysis
- Build High-Performance Teams
- Process & Program Improvements
- Team Leadership & Motivation
- Technological Advisor
- Software Systems
- Designer & Implementation
TECHNOLOGY & LANGUAGES:
- Eight-years experience programming on Progress 4GL, Software Progress, GUI, AppServer, AppBuilding, Progress Explorer Database handler, (Web Services, Sockets, Window, Viewer, Browser, Smart DataObject, and Dialogs among others.)
- Network Administrator, Protocols TCP/IP including layer 2/3 (Routing and Switching) VLANs, and internal routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, RIP.
- MS Windows NT, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows ME, MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 8, Server 2000, and Server 2008; as well as the tools of MS Office (MS Office Word, MS Office Excel, MS Office Power Point, MS Access, MS Office FrontPage), Flash CS6, Fireworks CS6, Dreamweaver CS6, ASP, HTML, Design and programming of web pages
- Experience handling tools and drivers of Databases: MS Access, also MS Visual Basic 6.0, FoxPro, C, Pascal
Confidential, Katy, Texas
Software Developer and Web Master
- Creating new software to process automatic payments to restaurants and drivers using Progress V.10.2b.
- Creating modules for the software. These included upload of file with the information provided for the main system (Speedyfood/Intranet). Generating reports with all payments uploaded, receipts for customers in PDF, save that information in the accounting part of the system using Progress V.10.2b.
- Creation procedure to generate files with payments to be processed on the bank homepage (according to the structure provided for our bank partner) using Progress V.10.2b
- At the end of the procedure, the new software is able to send emails (including weekly reports and information about every payment) automatically to all involved part in this process (Customer, Restaurants, Managers, and Drivers).
- Changing the process of payment for one of its partner which changed the file structure using Progress V.10.2b.
- Creating new modules for payment department. These included upload of file with new structures to a partner homepages. Generating reports with all payments uploaded, receipts for customers in PDF, save that information in the accounting part of the system using Progress V.10.2b.
- Creating new programs in the Confidential ´s Homepage in which used a web service from one of its partner to get information for its client and giving required information using Progress V.10.2b, HTML, CSS, and webspeed.
- Developing program which processed a payment file, then producing reports for different departments, and receiving a response file from a bank to be process in Confidential ´s system. That file had information which were charged to the system and then it sent sms text to all the customers who would receive their payment. All this project was developed using Progress V.10.2b.
Head of Systems
- Conceptualization, development, and implementation of software systems.
- Manage projects promoting connectivity between customers and the company and certify all programs developed by the Analysts Programmers under my supervision. All projects developed in Software Progress 10.2A Confidential, OpenEdge (language of 4th Generation).
- Developed programs and applications in the Software Progress Confidential, OpenEdge (language of 4th Generation) strictly for operational, administrative, accounting and payroll performance of the company (Web Services, Sockets, Window, Viewer, Browser, SmartDataObject, Webspeed, Appbuilder, AppServer), as well as applications in HTML and ASP, aimed at the corporate Website.
- Oversees technical support for end users that encompasses: configuration of PCs, laptops, control of security cameras, control access via magnetic keys, Network Management, Configuration and Management of company Firewall, and e-mail accounts management.
- Ensure job expectations are met utilizing: planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Uphold safe and healthy working environments, abide by laws, define and deliver helpful systems, and upgrade as needed to reduce attrition and provide for consumer needs, along with integrate disaster recovery and back-up procedures.