- Experience on Application development using Software Development Life Cycle S.D.L.C using various methodologies like Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in creating reusable components and services in Angular to increase performance of the browser. Created routing in Angular to navigate from one component to another component.
- Experience in sharing the data within the components using @Input and @Output properties of Angular. Also Experience in working with various Life Cycle hooks of Angular.
- Experience in working with large continuous stream of data in the front end using Rx Observables.
- Experience in creating REST API's using an open source, cross platform servers like NodeJS and Express server.
- Expertise in debugging the existing code in browser developer tools like Chrome Developer tools, Firebug and IE developer toolbar.
- Created various templates, directives, controllers, services and custom filters in MVC frameworks like AngularJS.
- Experience in resolving Cross Browser compatibility issues by adding external libraries to the NPM and using them within the application.
- Experience in using Maven, and Gradle for build automation.
- Experience in working with various I.D.E's like Notepad++, Sublime, VS Code, Visual Studio 2017, Eclipse, STS(Spring Tool Suite), IntelliJ Idea, NetBeans 8.2.
- Good working knowledge in NoSQL database like MongoDB and SQL database like MySQL.
- Good understanding of MVC architecture and Systems Development Life Cycle (S.D.L.C).
- Experience in working within an integrated environment like Git, Bitbucket.
Databases: Google Firebase, MSSQL Server.
Architecture: 3 - tier and MVC.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10.
Development Tools: GitHub, Firebase, Eclipse, Brackets.
Browsers: Mozilla, Chrome.
Bug Reporting Tools: Jira.
Full Stack Web Developer
Confidential, Plainfield, NJ
- Used CSS3 for effective looking screens.
- Extensively used CSS and Twitter Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Built Applications, Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI, Rich Restful Service Applications, and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts and Bootstrap.
- Provided effective and functional web designs to customers that met their specific business/personal needs.
- Completed daily, weekly, and monthly tracking reports for traffic and keyword performance.
- Developed on-site body content, meta descriptions and page titles in support of SEO.
- Troubleshoot poor rankings and develop improvement strategies.
- Utilize keyword research tools to track progress and performance.
- Excellent logic, communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Collaborated with other developers on group projects and established a project workflow using GitHub.
- Developed and build dynamic web applications and gain proficiency in theory and application of web development.
- I was also responsible for the development of many of their new GUI interfaces and report systems.
- Worked with JIRA for creating Projects, assigning permissions to users and groups for the projects & Created Mail handlers and notification Schemes for JIRA.
- Worked with JIRA for reporting bugs to respective developers to solve the issues in the website.
- I was responsible for updating existing site with more modern design and techniques.
- Designed and implemented client-side features for various websites using libraries like jQuery.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Creating Services and Routes using latest versions Angular.
- Creating REST API's using Express, Node and MongoDB.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Analyze the response of JSON to update DOM.
- Extensively used Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Adding additional functionalities like Ag-grid, ng-translate, NGB-popover, kendo UI calendar etc. to the existing Web applications.
- Passing the data within the components using latest features of Angular.
- Creating custom Pipes in Angular to transform the data.
- Written test functionalities using KARMA and JASMINE.
- Working in an Integrated Environment like GitHub, Bitbucket to share the code within the team.
Full Stack Web Developer
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Converted raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
- Implemented web page using semantic mark ups and page layout of HTML5 and implemented the new
- CSS border radius property for the design layout and CSS3 transitions to change proper values over a given durations.
- Used SASS for creation CSS frame works store things like color font stack or any CSS values.
- Redesigned the exiting module with Angular JS per the client requirements
- Created a custom single - page, responsive web application to replace legacy line-of-business web application using AngularJS
- Created custom directives in AngularJS for re-usable components (multi0field form elements background file uploads, etc.) Used filters while coding in AngularJS.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web application lie message posting and auto complete form validations
- Created dynamic web pages making AJAX calls us, using XML http Request Object.
- Used JQUERY to make REST API calls and Designed/documented of REST API s for collection and retrieval.
- Utilized the Node package manager (NPM) along with Gulp and Bower.
- Developed Unit test for components using Jasmine and end to end testing using Protractor.
- Designed Responsive UI to work on cross browser and multi devices.
- Performed continuous Integration with Jenkins and Docker for build, ship, to run distributed applications.