- Front - End developer (Angular 2/4/5) with 10+ years of experience in web and back-end development .
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle, specifically Agile (scrum) methodology and adept in understanding user-requirements, code implementation, testing and code deployment in various environments.
- Has hands-on experience in conceptualizing, architecting, designing, prototyping, and building full-stack applications.
- Extensive experience in creating MVC based applications using various features like authentication, routing, exception-handling, unit testing and deployment.
- Strong experience in fetching/storing data using Web APIs and RESTful services.
- Experienced in using proper design pattern for code development in different scenarios.
- Client-side validation using custom directives and filters using Angular JS
- Experienced in using Java Script libraries like jQuery, Angular (2/4/5) and jQuery UI
- Has hands-on experience in managing data using SQL queries, views, stored procedures and functions.
- Experience in building user-centric products and applications, working with customers, users and development teams to reach the desired goals.
- Can proactively handle broad range of responsibilities, especially meeting deadlines and production support.
- Reliable team-player and can also work alone with minimum supervision. Strong desire to learn new technologies and implement new features.
SDLC: Agile/ Scrum Development, Waterfall
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/4.6 Asp.Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, IIS
Languages: C#, Java (basic), Swift(basic)
Web Services: Web APIs, RESTful Services, WCF
Databases: SQL Server, Google Firebase, Oracle 11g
Mobile Development: iOS Development, Swift 4, XCode 9.2, Android App Development, Android Studio, Java
IDE: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Android Studio, XCode
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux(mac)
Version Control: TFS, Github
Programming Skills: OOPs, Data Structures and Design Patterns
Tools: Fiddler, Postman, HP Quality Center
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Front-End developer (Angular 2/4/5)
- Involved in SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web application using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed business use cases, sequential, collaborative, activity and class diagrams for the enterprise presentation and business and data access components of the system.
- Designed classes following OOP principles and implemented them for best code reuse using .Net framework 4.6.
- Designed a Web application using Web API with AngularJS, leveraged Entity framework (EF)
- Used API Controllers to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Used Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Implemented client-side validations for business logic for various html forms that essentially represent a business logic.
- Used AJAX to fetch data from controllers to update user data asynchronously.
- Created controllers and views for new features for new business features.
- Implemented user authentication and authorization for restrict access only to authenticated user to a section of website.
- Configured routing rules and exception/error handling.
- Developed Web services/Rest Services for building applications that send and receive messages over HTTP.
- Created new methods to store and retrieve data from SQL Server using Entity Framework and LINQ queries.
- Created new tables, wrote stored procedures, views for applications and some user defined functions.
- Wrote test cases and implemented unit testing to test new features and did unit testing as well as integration testing.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
.Net developer/Front-End developer (Angular JS)
- Managed application development from offshore and coordinated smooth communication between onsite and offshore teams
- Helped and guided the clients with optimal solutions for the Change Requests for the existing application
- Presented application flow to the team members and resolved application/access related queries
- Leveraged Angular 2 resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Organized weekly team meetings, daily status calls, general access/authorization related issues and maintained on-time deliveries of new features/functionalities
- Created POCs for logging and tracking bugs, automat email-sending process
- Created tool in C# for generating reports for data from excel sheets
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Improved application performance by code restructuring and refactoring
- Prepared test-cases from end-user perspective, to analyze loopholes and edge cases in the application
- Provided production support by fixing bugs (resolved UI and coding bugs)
- Implemented client-side validations and authentication in jQuery for a new module
- Created login and user-registration pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- As a scrum developer, implemented user-stories in each sprint (2-3 week) for adding new features/functionalities in the application
- Created Razor views using HTML, CSS and C# syntaxes for razor
- Implemented AJAX calls in jQuery to fetch data from MVC controllers
- Implemented custom action-filters in C# for user-validation and authentication to control the access to various modules of the application
- Created new methods in database layer to save/retrieve data from database (SQL Server) using Entity Framework and LINQ queries
- Configured and deployed code in different environments like dev and QA for proper testing and checking application performance
- Provided production support after every major/minor application release into the production, including resolving user queries and fixing technical bugs