- 30 years of experience with large mainframe systems.
- Involved with all phases of mainframe development and production support, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, team lead, and maintenance of Banking and Brokerage systems.
- Extensive experience with client data conversions.
- Expert in MVS/ESA mainframe environment using COBOL II, DB2, VSAM, and CICS.
- Excellent communication skills, and a reliable team member and leader.
HARDWARE: IBM Mainframe MVS, IBM compatible PCs
SOFTWARE: COBOL, COBOL II, JCL, DB2, CICS, VSAM, SQL, OMNIPLAN/ Confidential, SERVICE NOW, NDM, FTP, TSO/ISPF, SPUFI, DB2 STORED PROCEDURES, ROSCOE, QUALITY CENTER, FILEAID, PANVALET, ENDEVOR, XPEDITER, MS WORD, MS EXCEL, VISIO, SERVICE NOW, SDLC, SOX, TRACEMASTER, DUMPMASTER, LOTUS NOTES, INSYNC, MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE
- Designed, coded, tested, and implemented a series of jobs and programs which process and store vendor dividend data into DB2, determine best rates, and create various Confidential dividend transactions for auto - posting.
- Coded and implemented reporting and reconciliation jobs to ensure accurate Dividends posting.
- Work with various groups, including the Confidential department, to code various 401(K) programs, involving loans, terminations, taxes, prospectuses, mailings, and compliance. Most work involves DB2.
- Worked with trading team to automate Confidential Trading reconciliation
- Create, test, and install jobs to create new fileset in Confidential .
- Analyzed, altered, and tested programs involving Statements, Confirmations, Loans, and Distributions, and worked with staff to ensure a successful implementation.
- Provided overnight Prod Support coverage, including month and quarter end.
- Debug, restart, repair application programs, and work with Operations Command Center to ensure Production cycle completes successfully, and Service Level Agreements and job completion commitments are satisfied.
- Teamed with all level of personnel to smoothly convert clients from other record keepers into client’s Confidential system.
- Also coded, enhanced, and implemented Tax, IRA, and Discrimination testing programs, ensuring legal compliance with current legal rules.
- Provided overnight on-call support during quarterly release implementations and other high volume periods.
- Converted sunset plans into test Confidential system to handle historical queries and ad-hoc reporting.