- Around 7 years of professional experience in designing and developing User Interface for web applications.
- Well - versed with web development process, including design, development and deployment and good knowledge on back-end processes.
- Experience in working MVW (MVC, MVVM) frameworks like Angular JS along with UI Bootstrap.
- Experience with working in an AGILE based development environment and participating in scrum sessions, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Widely implemented Angular JS features such as Two-way Data Binding, Directives, Filters, Services, Templates, Routing, and Dependency Injection to build Single-Page- client side application in a clean MVC (Model View Controller) way.
- Experience in using React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Experience in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to web pages.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Good experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Good knowledge on Node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Experience in creating test suites using Karma, Jasmine, Mocha and Chai.
- Solid proficiency in software configuration management using distributed version control tools such as GITHUB and SVN.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Have good experience working in Finance, e-commerce, Health Insurance domains.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented and efficient code for development.
- Passionate about learning new UI technologies and a Team player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, translate business requirements into interactive web applications.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 2, Angular 4, Backbone, D3JS
Version Control System: SVN, GIT
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
Task Runner: Grunt, Gulp
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX
Languages: C, C++, UNIX, LINUX, Java, TypeScript
IDEs: Visual Studio 2015, Web storm, Eclipse, Sublime editor, Notepad++, Intelli J Idea
Methodologies: Agile, Scaled Agile Framework and Waterfall
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
UI Developer/Front End Developer
- Worked as an UI developer in an agile team for an application which acts as a transport service that transmits Ethernet traffic among multiple locations and scales bandwidth with other network services with this product.
- Modern and faster browsers are supported by component based Angular 2.0 development.
- Developed View Models using Typescript.
- Client -side variations are performed with jQuery, Ajax, JSON and preprocessors such as LESS and Handlebars to speed up development.
- Utilized NotifyJS, a jQuery plugin for user notifications.
- Worked in association with dependency teams to create web pages involving credit check for the customers.
- Integrating React's Redux framework is used to scale and maintain the application better while handling large amounts of data.
- Worked with Bootstrap and custom CSS3 media queries to make web pages responsive.
- All the tasks were developed so that they meet the requirement and were delivered in time.
- Have been a part of two of such products of this sales tools project which have some minor differences between them.
Confidential, Timonium, MD
User Interface Developer
- Attend Daily standup meetings (Scrum), Estimation meetings and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for each story card in a sprint.
- Developed User Interface for the project using HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3.
- Worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules have been built.
- Wrote jQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application)
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write and/or read data from back end systems)
- Familiar and worked on Java Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism and interfaces.
- Maintained, enhanced and recommend solutions that best suit the business and technological needs from the UI standpoint.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Developed UI based out of wireframes and red-line documents.
- Responsive webpages are made using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Worked on branding payment portal as per client specification and configured it pixel-to-pixel to Client website.
- Consumed Web Services using JSON, BSON and REST to get the registered users, update their status.
- Developed JSF Tags and Components.
- Worked on code development to synchronize all feature of Client website with Payweb2 site.
- Created graphics to satisfy client site requirements.
- Performed System Testing to ensure branding is done as per client requirement.
- Coordinated with QA team to resolve any issues regarding site branding.
- Designed and developed prototype video to showcase company features. Video development includes Scripting, creating graphics, applying special effect and animation as appropriate.
- Implemented client side scripting using JQuery and Angular.js.
- Worked on Architecture and development of mobile web application publishing framework component library based on AngularJS.
- Coordinated with Business Relationship Manager to gather client requirements and QA team.
- Updated the progress of project in JIRA.
Junior Software Engineer
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front-end part widget based application.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS per internal standards and guidelines.
- Created a robust and user friendly Call Center Applications based on client requirements.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.